Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to add, I love that the classically trained pianist couldn’t afford ski lessons as a kid :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF was that’story’ in bed ! the comment re loads of celebs at the event last night but she didn’t put any pics on Instagram as she didn’t wanna be ‘that person’ ??? ( Well that’s a first !) ! But I’ve put one on twitter !!! yawnnnnn.

Reactions: 3
WTF was that’story’ in bed ! the comment re loads of celebs at the event last night but she didn’t put any pics on Instagram as she didn’t wanna be ‘that person’ ??? ( Well that’s a first !) ! But I’ve put one on twitter !!! yawnnnnn.
First time quoting so I hope I’ve done it right but OMG!!! That story of the two of them in bed🤦🏻‍♀️. I don’t feel like I’ve seen her move her jaw that much in recent stories (it’s like she’s been trying to control it) but in last nights one it was constant, it’s awful!!!! Does she actually speak like that??? Poor her. Also, why does OAP respond like he’s a robot? He’s always saying one or two worded sentences like “you did” ... “ofcourse”... “absolutely”...”we are” ... It’s just the creepiest thing!

I see the Twitter is back open. Why does that liberty London girl type like such a fuckin head?

Reactions: 1
WHAAAATTTTT!!!!! Her story from the end of the night have put me off my breakfast. The fat old creep breathing down her neck while she talks a load of absolute crap ‘Didn’t we?’ After everything!!!! So annoying.

I had wanted to comment on her teeth, and I noticed someone mentioned above about Invisalign. Why doesn’t she fix them!? Her bite is totally out of line that’s why her jaw swings.

She’s a complete chav. I think it’s time for me to check out of this tit show and unfollow. Uninspiring and Not Relatable at allllll. The whole Bentley thing is an absolute joke as well as the hotel upgrade. Imagine going through life begging for tit to brag about.

Also what she wore last night was awful. She’s too short for that kind of fit she looked like she was drowning in fabric.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
WHAAAATTTTT!!!!! Her story from the end of the night have put me off my breakfast. The fat old creep breathing down her neck while she talks a load of absolute crap ‘Didn’t we?’ After everything!!!! So annoying.

I had wanted to comment on her teeth, and I noticed someone mentioned above about Invisalign. Why doesn’t she fix them!? Her bite is totally out of line that’s why her jaw swings.

She’s a complete chav. I think it’s time for me to check out of this tit show and unfollow. Uninspiring and Not Relatable at allllll. The whole Bentley thing is an absolute joke as well as the hotel upgrade. Imagine going through life begging for tit to brag about.

Also what she wore last night was awful. She’s too short for that kind of fit she looked like she was drowning in fabric.
I would love you to tell her these things before you leave!

Someone wanna tell her what a duplex is? Do they also want to inform her that penthouses are always the top floors? Yesss, she sooooo knowledgeable. So luxe. I’m making it a point to not stay at hotels that upgrade wannabes. I routinely stay at a NYC hotel where I’m a constant customer and well paying. I’m upgraded when they have the availability. Once they told me they were unable to upgrade because some random influencer was there and offered to shoot the room for the free upgrade. I will never stay there again. Not because I’m entitled, but because they choose to honor a nobody influencer over a VERY good PAYING customer. I don’t need handouts. The Lorna Luxe’s of the world do. I was more than happy to stay in the smaller suite I paid for, but I refuse to support businesses who don’t give perks to the people who actually help them thrive as a business. Lorna always asks if followers want a tour. They could all say no, but she’ll shove it down our throats because she HAS to post it since they got the free upgrade.
This is the exact problem and why I have so many girls in therapy depressed and anxious because they see examples like this - women getting stuff and a seemingly “luxe life” for doing nothing apart from staring & admiring themselves all day. And they all want it too! After all it doesn’t require any discernible talent, education and/or qualifications. Easy?!!
It’s perceived by young girls as hugely rewarding & lucrative, and businesses are just as guilty as the influencers for rewarding vapid & vain simpletons in exchange for upgrades and free stays etc.

Felt really quite bilious at the bed selfie last night. Grandad Elton skulking behind her like a mucky old pervert. Ugh.

Brace yourselves blaggers are off to Hermes to “chat” to them.

Hermes run, lock the door, don’t look back save yourselves 🏃‍♀️😂😂x

Reactions: 2
Not sure what car they drove down to London in but it wasn't the Bentley. LL did a story yesterday sat in a car and it was not a convertible with ivory leather interior like the Bentley (sorry but can't find the said story post)

Brace yourselves blaggers are off to Hermes to “chat” to them.

Hermes run, lock the door, don’t look back save yourselves 🏃‍♀️😂😂x
Wonder what they’ll think when she turns up looking like a Russian hooker dressed from head to toe in on show designer labels !!!!!
She’s hardly bloody Grace Kelly is she ???
Maybe the OAP is hoping they too mistake him for Elton !!!😂😂😂

I can’t wait for their soirée tonight just to see who their actually ‘ ‘FRIENDS ‘ are ????

High numbered Instablaggers with possibly same PR agent do you think ?? The more mentions the hotel gets the better for Team Luxe Greedy Greedy Greedy

Last edited:
Has she not got any other jumpers than that cheap brown thing she wears. Did not need that tutorial for the chavtastic hairdo.

If I were a Hermes SA I wouldn’t sell that absolute state a Birkin-What’s she going to wear it with her crappy ITS collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she not got any other jumpers than that cheap brown thing she wears. Did not need that tutorial for the chavtastic hairdo.

If I were a Hermes SA I wouldn’t sell that absolute state a Birkin-What’s she going to wear it with her crappy ITS collection?
All her collars are alWays stained with make up ..yuk. There’s absolutely nothing luxe about her !! What’s she gonna want after The Birkin ??? As I’ve said before I’m sure he’s been on the list for years ..she hardly seems subtle with her demands !! Oops pressies.

hasn’t she got the most awful hair ! Can’t even be improved by a dyson !😱😂😂😂

• Haha

Oh don’t unfollow her you make me laugh !! And speak the truth ..as do we all on here 😂❤😂

Videos of attaching that manky wig to make a manky pony tail. How many people were inspired by that?
Oh Dahling you look so luxe 😂😂 she asked if we wanted a manky bun tutorial (. Ffs tutorial😂😂) then just posted it anyway !! And it looked like a pile of shite ! And what’s with those bits at the front !

• Haha
How sad that her main aspiration In life is to be handed a birkin.

Hilarious .... inviting friends to the ‘duplex’for drinks has now turned into an event with gifted scent profiling !!! 😂😂😂 Billy no mates springs to mind 🤡👨🏻‍🦳

• Haha
Hilarious .... inviting friends to the ‘duplex’for drinks has now turned into an event with gifted scent profiling !!! 😂😂😂 Billy no mates springs to mind 🤡👨🏻‍🦳

Talk about taking her followers as idiots. So this was never planned, the perfume company just happened to be available tonight out of work hours to just come along and just set up in her room and just happened to be an impromptu drinks with the Influenzers, who just happened to be in town. That suite was always booked, this was on the cards from the start. LOL never have I seen such manipulation.

I wonder when the divorce happens if there will be a custody battle over baby birkin 😂😂😂

So she has been gifted a stay by Penhaligans and or Sky Atlantic to host an event... prob a paid activation and not declared.... hardly a friends over event love 🙄 also that jaw and mouth are all over the shop, she can't talk properly as those lips are so stupidly big

That appartment at ME is always used by brands at fashion week, I went to a hosting there years ago, so pre-planned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.