Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so who follows Lorna Luxe? She has a successful career as an influencer I don’t see it myself, same poses, looking away, skinny, filler/botox etc ..boring no? So I thought who is actually really “liking” this?? I clicked on her photo from two days ago and scrolled through the likes and she has definitely bought some of them (I know from stupidly buying myself) some of the same fake names even crept up. If they have no posts and follow 3000 and only have 2 followers they are false.
She is false. That is what’s wrong with world today it’s all made up she might as well be a CGI bot. Also only way she could have started this blog is by her rich husband paying for outfits & so she didn’t have to work so could just do this. She must get so bored of doing this everyday and being an online person. Also being Luxe & bling is a bit 2007 she’s not very cool is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find the whole set-up so baffling! I'm wondering what on earth the husband does, he's very Mickey Rourke in the old visage department, isn't he? I can't look away though. I kind of wish she'd exfoliate too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she was an air hostess and she met him on a plane.
I can’t believe in these times that a guy buying and treating her to Louis Vuitton or whatever designer gear she wants is getting any air time. It’s not very right on

Reactions: 6
She used to work for Virgin I can tell by the uniform. It won’t let me attach the pic says the file is too large but look at the ‘mr luxe’ highlights

Reactions: 2
I found her yesterday after a tweet appeared on my timeline of her moaning that someone had called her out for having a sugar daddy. Yikes, surely it's got to be embarrassing to be flaunting your wealth in this day and age when so many are struggling? disgusting

Reactions: 4
I liked her content albeit very very unrelatable. But I eventually unfollowed because of her stories...she starts a story either pouting or fixing her hair, long pause then HIYAH, like she is surprised the camera is there - infuriating!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SO dull. That pose she always does of just her crotch -crossed legs and waist Ugh.
Filtered to death face but mainly hidden away with bad fake lips.
£1000 boots and belts and luxe clothes, so not in fashion at the moment.

I can’t stand the vanity and bragging oh and don’t get me started on her fashion line . She really does think she is the Queen and now Mr Luxe is being thrust down our throats too . Awful brash fake couple .

Lorna ‘luxe’ yet has a fashion line with the chavtastic In The Style 😂 have you seen her photo from before she started bathing in fake tan? ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No .. I must try find it . Does the fashion line sell out fast because there’s always a 60% discount 😂 I bet the clothes are not made in a ‘Luxe’ sewing room !!

Reactions: 1
Oh jeez her collab is awful it would be deemed chav if she didn’t have all her husbands money. Also google image her and look at actual pap photos of her and not her face tuned ones you wouldn’t even look twice if you saw her in the street she massively photo shops her jaw, skin etc

SO fake! Literally anyone could do what her and Rosie theLondoner do. They just have money so they don’t need to work and therefore plenty of time to pretend to dine out eating huge pizzas or burgers you just know they don’t eat and then go home and photo shop. If I wasn’t a real life human who could rely on my husband or daddys money I would do this too

My stomach actually churns when I see her vain stories on her new face fillers / teeth / brows Etc .. oh and her walking videos hilarious she waddles like a duck .
I can’t believe that anyone actually thinks they are perfect and that we all want to be like them and adore the ground they walk on .
Deep down I think she’s very unhappy .. doesn’t seem to have a life outside IG ..
Probably self explanatory .. I wouldn’t want a ‘friend’ like her .
Oh yes she has a friend ... Iamchoquette ... maybe let’s not go there :)

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed on twitter that she picks out articles or posts criticising influencers and she replies as though she’s the spokesperson of the influencer world? It’s like she can’t accept the criticism, surely just ignoring would be better. She seems to have a rich husband so not as though she’d be out of the street if her influencer career stopped.

Wow, shes boring. Who is actually following her and finds that interesting?!
I saw her today in Brighton .. all I can say is that she must use a bloody good filter on her photos ... Her face is so puffed up with fillers .. her fake tan is patchy .. she looks grubby .. and Mr Luxe looks like an old man with dyed hair !!! I couldn’t believe my eyes ... The Luxe look is so fake .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her today in Brighton .. all I can say is that she must use a bloody good filter on her photos ... Her face is so puffed up with fillers .. her fake tan is patchy .. she looks grubby .. and Mr Luxe looks like an old man with dyed hair !!! I couldn’t believe my eyes ... The Luxe look is so fake .
YES!!! She filters her face so much I saw her in real life too and her face is so much fuller. It’s all so fake ..the worst of social media!

I was Mr. Luxe's second wife. He is or was very materialistic back then. His background is is quite sad and I do believe all the glitz and glamour makes him feel validated and wanted. I wish him well tho. 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.