Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amsterdam posts ... !!! Shall I get black or white £800 ugly Dior sneakers when I really want fake Dior shoe laces !!!
Then buy a Dior handbag strap and ‘mention’ that your big influencer mate has been wearing !!!! Oooh #dior collar comes to me nd

LOL she’s stranded in Amsterdam as they have fuelling issues at the airport. Not so luxe now slumming it in the airport with all the common folk. Bet she’s googling private jets home!

Reactions: 1
Why oh why does lornaluxe feel the need to shop every day is beyond me. Doesn't it just bore her a little bit??????

Reactions: 3
Obv to show off .. she tries to play humble saying £300+ is crazy to pay for flip flops forgetting that she bought a bit of junk jelery from Chanel cos itt said Chanel . she’s stuck in a rut her style has been the same for ages . Has anyone noticed that she only ever posts people with the same look or wearing the same style as her in her streetstyleluxe page..?

Oh god the polyester in this heat! Ridiculous that those dresses were like £40 and all synthetic fibres yet meant to be luxe?!
OH GAWD !! She’s got another summer chavtastic line out now .. sweating in Santorini showing off her daily lead up to her birthday gifts from Mr L WTF I think theyre the perfect pretend luxe Instagram sham he even calls her Lornaluxe in his voucher ..this couple are unreal 🤮🤮 they’ve forgotten who they really are 😂

So she’s switched to another hotel in Santorini. Kind of suggests they are gifted stays as why not just stay at one for the whole holiday?
I noticed her PR for the clothing lines is clever. It’s portrayed as Candid holiday snaps showing the clothes taken by her husband, as though none of it was planned. She just happened to have all her clothing line in Santorini, on a luxe holiday! But in reality this has all been scoped, agreed and planned beforehand hasn’t it. So deceptive.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah Good spot Lechat .. prob paid for by Inthestyle .. LL new clothing line is still shite !!!
Those white trousers oooooo the cut is soo bad !!
Oh and WTF is it with the hair extension flick ..
her legs are shapeless and look like triangles .
She needs to be hauled uo by the fashion police and give ‘the luxettes their money back 😂

WTF is it with the declaration of love comments posted on her pics by Mr L and Replied by LL when they’re sat right next to each other .. does anyone else find it really creepy ?

Oh yeah Good spot Lechat .. prob paid for by Inthestyle .. LL new clothing line is still shite !!!
Those white trousers oooooo the cut is soo bad !!
Oh and WTF is it with the hair extension flick ..
her legs are shapeless and look like triangles .
She needs to be hauled uo by the fashion police and give ‘the luxettes their money back 😂
Ah yes, In The Style have done well out of her collections so they have probably paid for the trip. Not that it’s disclosed of course. And it’s all been arranged to look completely coincidental that she’s on holiday, advertising all her clothes before the launch date. It wouldn’t surprise me if Lorna and her husband put together a press pack like that couple that got sponsors to pay for their engagement. It probably sets out where they want to fly, the hotel, what clothes will be shown, the posts and stories and comments that will be posted.

Ah yes, In The Style have done well out of her collections so they have probably paid for the trip. Not that it’s disclosed of course. And it’s all been arranged to look completely coincidental that she’s on holiday, advertising all her clothes before the launch date. It wouldn’t surprise me if Lorna and her husband put together a press pack like that couple that got sponsors to pay for their engagement. It probably sets out where they want to fly, the hotel, what clothes will be shown, the posts and stories and comments that will be posted.
Ive heard she’s got a collab with a handbag company too . She’s selling Mr L mahogany vintage skin for one of their new lines !

• Haha
Just seen the ring.. did she get two or is she wearing it with another ring? Genuinely couldn’t work it out.

Just seen the ring.. did she get two or is she wearing it with another ring? Genuinely couldn’t work it out.
I can’t work it out either as there are two different bands and stones.It looks like she is wearing two rings with one off centre.
What ever it is it looks ridiculous.

On twitter she’s praising Her husband and says the ring is like Emrata’s... who on earth would be happy they’ve got a ring like another influencer/model? Surely that makes it less special

I think it’s one .. recently on Instagram she said she felt lost without her engagement ring as it was at the jewellers being remade with her anniversary diamonds !!! So brash and bling !!!

I can’t work it out either as there are two different bands and stones.It looks like she is wearing two rings with one off centre.
What ever it is it looks ridiculous.

[/QUOTE
Just shows you money doesn’t give you class or style .. it’s just another thing to ‘show off on instagram’ LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT US. It wasn’t that long ago that none of us knew she was married now they’re the most loved up couple in the planet It’s hideous they are so brash and so vain .
She’ll have to be careful it doesn’t ‘catch her SUSTAINABLE polyester ITS dresses 😂

Last edited:
I’m sorry .. but it’s your birthday and your 10th wedding anniversary and you’re still on Instagram ... loooooser. !!! Where’s the party ??? Where’s your friends 🤣🤣. Oops do you know what they are ? Maybe youre contemplating sending your ring back cos Mr L didn’t get the right setting .. like your engagement ring post ... what was it 3 re settings ?? Now this is over what is LL going to boast about ?

I’m sorry .. but it’s your birthday and your 10th wedding anniversary and you’re still on Instagram ... loooooser. !!! Where’s the party ??? Where’s your friends 🤣🤣. Oops do you know what they are ? Maybe youre contemplating sending your ring back cos Mr L didn’t get the right setting .. like your engagement ring post ... what was it 3 re settings ?? Now this is over what is LL going to boast about ?
Instagram is all these people have. They don’t live in the real world. Everything they do is purely to post on Instagram. Sad really.

Actually you don't see them with friends at all. Just the two of them.... 🤔🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Actually you don't see them with friends at all. Just the two of them.... 🤔🤷‍♂️
I know he’s your ex husband Jasmine but I think he’s mega controlling .. I think she’s completely lost ( but totally believes ). in her ‘own’ world of ‘I am the MOST beautiful woman In The world and I ABSOLUTELY look AMAZING in whatever shite I wear ‘!!🤦🏻‍♀️
maybe it’s the £££.. £ but come on no friends . That’s weird .. everyone has his and hers couple friends that come with the relationship .. Hers are all Instagram luvvies with loads of followers .
Maybe as an OAP his are all dead !

Oops ! even if you just met through divorce and moved to a new area 10 years would give you a massive friend circle by now 🙄
but it’s all .LL saying. ‘my BF ‘. (For now till I get my next one .) .and then the next month she’s got a new BF !! And it goes On and on .. a monthly ££ collab !? What’s going to happen when the bubble bursts ?

• Haha
Why does she film herself eating and drinking? It’s vile. God at least turn the sound off no one needs to hear those noises.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.