Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many wives has he had ?
From what I saw today there’s not a lot of ‘glamour’ going on with this one .
As the former Mrs Luxe I hope your handbag collection was as big .

Reactions: 4
This one is his 3rd. I was never into the lifestyle he wanted. I'm not a show off type of person. It all got too much for me. I can't live like that unfortunately. I'm just ordinary lol 😂 which isn't his bag. I just find it weird that he lives in the same place that I did with him. Albeit the flat he lives in now is ground floor but still same place.

You must have that wrong .. On Insta they show that they live in a Luxe mansion .

😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
It's an old building with 12 apartments in beautiful grounds in Horsham, trust me I know. I know that Lornaluxe words it to sound as if it's the whole house but it's not. I used to live with Mr. Luxe on the top floor apartment 11.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They have such an odd lifestyle. Driving to places to take pictures of her and her manky tan in badly fitting clothes?! Her hints at their sex life is also TMI 🤢

Yes when I see her posts I don’t think ooh I envy this life I think oh no so sad. It’s all for show. I feel sorry for her even. She’s obviously very insecure.

If you type Lorna Luxe into google and search images there’s a HUGE difference between her edited face in her photos and the photos other people have taken of her. She massively photoshops to make a jaw smaller and skin smooth

Quite sad really .. I was shocked when I saw her ... Her Insta posts make her look polished and luxe but she looked grubby, puffy and weird !!!

Reactions: 2
I was Mr. Luxe's second wife. He is or was very materialistic back then. His background is is quite sad and I do believe all the glitz and glamour makes him feel validated and wanted. I wish him well tho. 🤷‍♂️
Is Lorna his third wife then?

Now we’ve got close ups of bad make up and more bragging about her new diamonds to celebrate their 10 year renewal of their marriage ...wonder how many ads and collabs will be paying for that ?

It's an old building with 12 apartments in beautiful grounds in Horsham, trust me I know. I know that Lornaluxe words it to sound as if it's the whole house but it's not. I used to live with Mr. Luxe on the top floor apartment 11.
Very interesting as she definitely makes it seem like they own the whole house rather than just a flat! I assumed they lived in a mansion as all the rooms look big and grand.
They are constantly going away for breaks abroad I noticed. Wonder if she’s got mates at airlines as she used to be a hostess to comp her cheap flights?

It is a grade 2 listed building. 15 mins from Gatwick Airport. I guess she will use concessions for the flights abroad. Who knows. Social media... smoke and mirrors v reality. Maybe our lives are not so bad after all... I for one can never live a lie, it would eat me up! 😳🤪

Reactions: 7
I google image-d her and the sad thing is she was actually quite cute and pretty before the mega-fillers

I google image-d her and the sad thing is she was actually quite cute and pretty before the mega-fillers
It’s totally ruined her face. Thinking of her world makes me feel so depressed. She is the definition of living life for the gram. Her unhomely home, designer gear paid for by older rich husband, everything filtered to death. So boring & sad really

It’s totally ruined her face. Thinking of her world makes me feel so depressed. She is the definition of living life for the gram. Her unhomely home, designer gear paid for by older rich husband, everything filtered to death. So boring & sad really
Loving that The Cliveden house hotel .. refunded her money with a curt email after her ‘oh how the lady doth protest ‘ rant on stories
Obvs THAT hotel doesn’t need Influencer appeal to keep up its reputation or maybe that’s the reason ‘INFLUENCER FREELOADERS ‘ aren’t ‘encouraged’ .. o that hotel 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Influencers always go on twitter to ‘shame’ business when they don’t like something. Why not pick up the phone like an adult and sort it out?! Of course it’s because they hope for a freebie or a comped stay for moaning publicly. Depressing to see grown women act this way.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed on twitter that she picks out articles or posts criticising influencers and she replies as though she’s the spokesperson of the influencer world? It’s like she can’t accept the criticism, surely just ignoring would be better. She seems to have a rich husband so not as though she’d be out of the street if her influencer career stopped.
073A2AAF-FC13-4FC2-9186-90E37E31B513.jpeg

LornaLuxe ...Such a vile person ... re both these obnoxious comments

Oh jeez her collab is awful it would be deemed chav if she didn’t have all her husbands money. Also google image her and look at actual pap photos of her and not her face tuned ones you wouldn’t even look twice if you saw her in the street she massively photo shops her jaw, skin etc

SO fake! Literally anyone could do what her and Rosie theLondoner do. They just have money so they don’t need to work and therefore plenty of time to pretend to dine out eating huge pizzas or burgers you just know they don’t eat and then go home and photo shop. If I wasn’t a real life human who could rely on my husband or daddys money I would do this too
I’ve just seen the post where anyone wearing the Lorna luxe range posts their photos and she’s calling them The Luxettes. 😂😂😂😂 that dress doesn’t suit any one of them and low and behold they wear all that polyester in this heat and survive 😂

Oh god the polyester in this heat! Ridiculous that those dresses were like £40 and all synthetic fibres yet meant to be luxe?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.