Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he’s your ex husband Jasmine but I think he’s mega controlling .. I think she’s completely lost ( but totally believes ). in her ‘own’ world of ‘I am the MOST beautiful woman In The world and I ABSOLUTELY look AMAZING in whatever shite I wear ‘!!🤦🏻‍♀️
maybe it’s the £££.. £ but come on no friends . That’s weird .. everyone has his and hers couple friends that come with the relationship .. Hers are all Instagram luvvies with loads of followers .
Maybe as an OAP his are all dead !

Oops ! even if you just met through divorce and moved to a new area 10 years would give you a massive friend circle by now 🙄
but it’s all .LL saying. ‘my BF ‘. (For now till I get my next one .) .and then the next month she’s got a new BF !! And it goes On and on .. a monthly ££ collab !? What’s going to happen when the bubble bursts ?
Why does she film herself eating and drinking? It’s vile. God at least turn the sound off no one needs to hear those noises.
OMG !! We don’t need to see them either and it’s tat ... kiss ..thrown to MR L ... 🤮🤮

I know he’s your ex husband Jasmine but I think he’s mega controlling .. I think she’s completely lost ( but totally believes ). in her ‘own’ world of ‘I am the MOST beautiful woman In The world and I ABSOLUTELY look AMAZING in whatever shite I wear ‘!!🤦🏻‍♀️
maybe it’s the £££.. £ but come on no friends . That’s weird .. everyone has his and hers couple friends that come with the relationship .. Hers are all Instagram luvvies with loads of followers .
Maybe as an OAP his are all dead !

Oops ! even if you just met through divorce and moved to a new area 10 years would give you a massive friend circle by now 🙄
but it’s all .LL saying. ‘my BF ‘. (For now till I get my next one .) .and then the next month she’s got a new BF !! And it goes On and on .. a monthly ££ collab !? What’s going to happen when the bubble bursts ?
So you pretty much summed up Mr. L.
He was very manipulative and controlling and even I noticed he had no friends at all and just wanted to be with me. Everybody loved him tho because he was so nice and generous. Alarm bells went off for me eventually.
One of the reasons why I divorced him tbh. He is or was very clever. Of course nobody believes it because he's so good at it. I can only go on what I've experienced. He never had a friend to go out with or do things with, always wanted to be with me and my friends, weird.....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why does she film herself eating and drinking? It’s vile. God at least turn the sound off no one needs to hear those noises.
Vile .. cocky chewing motion showing her ugly puffy face .. why ?????

On twitter she’s praising Her husband and says the ring is like Emrata’s... who on earth would be happy they’ve got a ring like another influencer/model? Surely that makes it less special
Big flashy diamond ... lots of followers ... oooh let’s mention them !!!! I might get more .. leeching. Kervhing 🙄

Last edited:
So you pretty much summed up Mr. L.
He was very manipulative and controlling and even I noticed he had no friends at all and just wanted to be with me. Everybody loved him tho because he was so nice and generous. Alarm bells went off for me eventually.
One of the reasons why I divorced him tbh. He is or was very clever. Of course nobody believes it because he's so good at it. I can only go on what I've experienced. He never had a friend to go out with or do things with, always wanted to be with me and my friends, weird.....
So weird that up until this year none of us knew LL was married and now we’re led to believe they’re the perfect married deeply in love beautiful couple .
I definitely had a massive reality check . When I saw them both in Brighton recently ... not at all what Instagram had led me to believe Lornaluxe and Mr Luxe were like . Actually if I’d invested in them I’d want my money back .
But maybe self obsessed gold digger LL is the clever one .closet filled with designer handbags .shoes , clothes and diamonds whilst married to an ‘old man’ ..

Reactions: 1
LL and Mr L might be the smuggest, vain couple ever ! but credit where credits due they do know how to hype ITS customers into a frenzy over chav cheaply made garments .

Did anyone see the grabbing for a chip but the camera wasn’t capturing the ring so she twisted her hand round to some ridiculous angle to make sure we saw it. The food posts are disgusting, imagine loving yourself THAT much that you think people want to see you eat your food. duck sake.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the grabbing for a chip but the camera wasn’t capturing the ring so she twisted her hand round to some ridiculous angle to make sure we saw it. The food posts are disgusting, imagine loving yourself THAT much that you think people want to see you eat your food. duck sake.
OMG ! Will this bloody vulgar ring show ever stop . Now we’ve got the story of how many carats she is wearing on her finger .. I bet she’s trampled on a lot of people to get to where she’s at .. did you see her post when she said If you think my lips are big you should see me engagement ring .. ugly and arrogant.

Does anyone think she always look a bit grubby? Kind of like Beth Bartram? They actually look like they could be sisters! The fake tan looks so cheap 😳

Reactions: 4
T
OMG ! Will this bloody vulgar ring show ever stop . Now we’ve got the story of how many carats she is wearing on her finger .. I bet she’s trampled on a lot of people to get to where she’s at .. did you see her post when she said If you think my lips are big you should see me engagement ring .. ugly and arrogant.
YES! Saw this on twitter. Extremely arrogant.

Doesn’t she realise she’s advertising her 10 carat ring to potential thief's? Someone said that rich people don’t brag about their riches because it’s of poor taste...so what does that say about people who do? Are they really that rich or is it all financed?

T

YES! Saw this on twitter. Extremely arrogant.

Doesn’t she realise she’s advertising her 10 carat ring to potential thief's? Someone said that rich people don’t brag about their riches because it’s of poor taste...so what does that say about people who do? Are they really that rich or is it all financed?
This is true. People with real money and class either aren’t even on social media, or have it private for friends and family. Showing off your ‘riches’ so blatantly is totally classless.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think she always look a bit grubby? Kind of like Beth Bartram? They actually look like they could be sisters! The fake tan looks so cheap 😳
The fake tan round her feet ,hands and nails 🙄

Reactions: 3
How many times does she want to film some Rosè being poured into a glass with the sea in the background? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
How many times does she want to film some Rosè being poured into a glass with the sea in the background? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Bloody whispering angel. Imagine basing where you stay and eat based on whether they serve it lol.

Bloody whispering angel. Imagine basing where you stay and eat based on whether they serve it lol.
[/QUOTE
Wtf. You should Always embrace the local community when on holiday drink the wine eat the food .
Darn Rude !!?
LL expects all the royalties and freebies but I hope someone has told her ....
.. don’t stand too near the fire in your LL collection polyester dress whilst wearing your #AD overpowering perfume and burn in your own smugness /QUOTE]

What I want to know is when on holiday which day stands out as date night? Isn’t that every night? Why is tonight date night? Why wasn’t last night date night? How do they know? How do I not know the answer to this? Or is it an excuse to mention the ring?

Reactions: 5
Her hair is looking so fake and crap and her face even with face tune looks so awful and puffy and false why are people buying into her I don’t understand?!!

LL and her husband are always eating out so seems like every night is date night! Even when they are at home. I wonder how much he works because he’s always on boozy lunches with her in the week. I think it’s part of building their brand... the illusion of luxury.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.