Lorna Luxe #9 frisby’s prize pig with lies so big

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’ll give us tattlers a story tomorrow as to why she doesn’t invite friends over the Manor :cautious:
I think she's on safer ground if she never addresses it and she'd be an idiot to start now IMHO..but this facade will catch up with her irregardless..

Reactions: 3
Just watched Bonnie’s stories on mute and even without the sound, her prancing around in gifted LL is making my teeth hurt with irritation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s 100% weird that she’s suddenly having ‘friends’ over. When I read (stalked) her FB - bar Bonnie and Nicole, none of those friends seem to have stuck around?

Why oh why, can’t I stop looking at her either?! Literally keep putting myself on cold turkey... and I keep getting pulled back in

Reactions: 7
How about this;

Off to Greece for Act Poo - where’s boo? Act Wee - shocked. Suxy arrives & everyone’s blocked!

Reactions: 6
Still choosing to sit on the floor by a plain wall when she has a whole penthouse apartment at her disposal - surely more people must be seeing through how much of a fraud she is by now? How grubby to sit on the kitchen floor!! Also her filtered to death face on the daily ‘hiyyyyaa’ today compared to the boomerang on Bonnie’s account - wowza!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just tested and due to character count the best combination is;

Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

We all ok with this?
I’m just loving the #10 ❤ TEN
Let’s keep it going Tattlers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.