Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasmine

She did say they were working OUTSIDE the building (Remember, they got rained on so went into their vans), so more likely that it’s scheduled maintenance on the roof that the building management company have arranged.
Yes it will be maintenance. Never bothered me when I lived there..but then I didn't sit around doing fuck all..I went to work..REAL work..lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Long time fan turned irritated with her when she started claiming she never had Botox! I remember seeing her face on into the sun and her eyebrows JUST WOULD NOT SQUINT. Since then I’ve just gone off her and saw all of the holes in her lifestyle.

I just need to leave one comment about her face. We know she has had an ED and if she is making herself sick her face will swell. This will swell until she stops purging. I know as I’ve been bulimic for 15 years now and if I’m having a rough time I have a little melon head. When I’m not purging my jaw goes back to normal. Not sure what it is but it is a tell tale sign. She will also feel very needy and I can see she has a trauma tie with John.

so although she does herself ZERO favours. I do feel sorry for her in that respect. I would think with her issues she would hope to help the next generation by being less photoshopped (I mean that I’m every sense of the word) Instead she is monetising on displaying a (fake) unhealthy image which is just taking it full circle. For that reason I just can’t get on board with her anymore. She is evil.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wait for it....”Heeeya Happy Friday we had a lovely lie in the bed here is so comfortable. We’ve got a lovely restaurant booked for tonight so really looking forward to that. I don’t know what I’m going to wear yet but I might show you later what I’ve brought with me. I’m going to have a morning of abluting so I’ll come back in about an hour. I hope you have a lovely day today, keep in touch and I’ll speak to you later”

Complete with the white robe, troll hair, stretching and yawning.

• Haha
  • Sad

follyol

Just Commenting to say how much I love this thread. I genuinely belly laugh at some of the comments (all accurate). She gets worse by the day - do we think she takes something (crack possibly at this point)... because she must think we’re thick.

Decorators in painting (that famously noisy activity) so John can’t concentrate on that job he works so hard at (in between housework and photographing her) and so they ‘search’ online (hard work for Lorna!)...and ‘find’ somewhere in Borough Market! Wow what a find! What are the chances she would find an apartment at the SAME time the company is renting our apartments to influencers? Such a fortunate coincidence! Definitely NOT an ad but just extremely good luck she found somewhere the same time they ‘needed’ to move out of their grim flat for communal works. Such a joke... she can only be on a heady combination of crack cocaine and narcissism to think we will fall for that utter sh*te. Just when you think she can’t get worse... she does!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ns92

Just had a cheeky peek at OMs linkedin, the picture is LOL- he looks so much younger, alas Before his raisin years when he was still a grape

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
It is weird plus she gets sooooooo many views (allegedly) but then the likes are not even 7% of the views and the actual comments not even close to 1%... fishy... maybe she and OM just sit there viewing her reels to boost the numbers. Another great way to spend a holiday 😂
Tbh I think we Tattle-Meisters could have been responsible for 400k of the eating video. But I agree.. the stats are very very diverse.

Old Mahogany ... Aka Mr Luxe and OAP. Old Mahogany cos the tan resembles a crusty old piece of antique mahogany furniture. Can’t remember who coined the phrase but it was a stroke of genius. :D
oh Jesus. I’m one of the Original Gangsters here and I thought OM was Old Man! 🤣 I must have missed the Old Mahoganynaming ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s pretending she’s burned to flog her Elizabeth Arden Vaseline. That hat she wore on the boat would have blocked out sunlight for most of Greece.

• Haha

MotherofDragons

How is this her first lie in of the year? When we were in lockdown she wasn't rolling out of bed to do her shite make-up videos until gone midday!

• Haha

PT32

So they brought 6 bottles of whispering angel with them to London and they’ve since bought 2 bottles of Miraval... 8 bottles of wine in how many days? Not including what they’ve drunk at bars & restaurants. Jesus hecking christ they’re both raging alcoholics.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Suxy_

Still haven’t accepted me though! And I’m blocked by Lorna. I’m not confident over this Suxy person, or the confirmation that the profile here was the same person.
Hey there- just DM the Suxy account and let us know you’re a tattler!

So here’s the latest - no updates or further threads from Frisby but WE reported him for threatening us. We also sent the thread to about 25 media outlets so we’ll see what happens there...

No msgs from Luxe herself but getting TONS of msgs about people who’ve had interactions with her, or hate the ITS crap, or have young kids that her photoshopping warping has seriously damaged. One mother messaged us that her kid is literally in therapy over it 😭 13 year old who gave herself an ED trying to get as skinny as LL - nearly burst into tears over that one. We’re cleaning up the msgs to hide personal details and then we’re going to post them.
If we haven’t accepted someone, just DM is - we think Frisby has a few fake accounts so we’re just trying to make sure we keto that one out 🤣🤣 we’re sending love - happy Saturday

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
So the candles looking on the website take one full week to receive .. now I’m being miss marple but didn’t they only just find this penthouse they are living in ... so how did she purchase the candle with the known address on .. when apparently it was all last minute.com finding a place to stay. Or am I that crap at maths.

• Wow
  • Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
How is this her first lie in of the year? When we were in lockdown she wasn't rolling out of bed to do her shite make-up videos until gone midday!
First “guilt-free lie in” .... I think it’s semantics. Probably guilt free cos OM’s not in the kitchen mopping the floors, prepping her weetabix in a cup, rummaging in the cellar for freebies, or taking delivery of the 70 million bottles of Whispering Angel and gratuitous make up orders whilst lady muck sleeps off her late night from insta comments culling.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Hughg

I nearly died when OM unwrapped the candle and said “more to your taste than mine” following Lesbian allegations in earlier threads

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or been told not to go back to the office. I have friends working in central London for big corps who’ve been told they won’t be going back until at least October and that could change to even later. Plus people can work remotely far easier these days so it’s not that surprising to me although gadding about on holiday every 5 mins prob doesn’t look brilliant for him.
Well if I was his employer and he was working “remotely”, I wouldn’t be one bit happy about him drinking fizz every morning with his breakfast if he is in fact working for the rest of the day. We all indulge on holiday but seriously, every morning there is a glass on the table. Forget quarantine, He’s going to need 30 days in the priory when he returns to the UK!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Thanks to @Hereforthepictures for the new thread title.

Where we are so far; LL & OM are still in Santorini, taking photo's of Act Wee's flammable chic, clinking Rose glasses and having dinner with pretend / invisible friends. Turns out Pussy Galore is a dead ringer for a piece sold by a small female owned business and there are pictures to prove LL knew of their line prior to her "design". Also, been promoting a fake launch day when in reality all the tat was available days before and Frisby got his dick in a twist over new insta account calling them both out for being great big fakers.

And she’s off... “guilt-free lie in” 😑
She doesn’t half talk some wank.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I was actually a fan of her until she kept posting about her luxe trips abroad, clinking rose glasses over looking 5 star hotel views in one post , followed with " but hey guys let's keep talking about our current world problems" post , then continued to show off shit tons of pictures of LUXE purchases of Chanel , Dior , Rolex, etc. Also are we sure these items aren't from Aliexpress?