Lorna Luxe #9 frisby’s prize pig with lies so big

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hereforthepictures for the new thread title.

Where we are so far; LL & OM are still in Santorini, taking photo's of Act Wee's flammable chic, clinking Rose glasses and having dinner with pretend / invisible friends. Turns out Pussy Galore is a dead ringer for a piece sold by a small female owned business and there are pictures to prove LL knew of their line prior to her "design". Also, been promoting a fake launch day when in reality all the tat was available days before and Frisby got his dick in a twist over new insta account calling them both out for being great big fakers.

And she’s off... “guilt-free lie in” 😑
She doesn’t half talk some wank.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry that I am stillllll going on about the reels..

When I looked at her page yesterday there was such a discrepancy in the views, some have 400k some had 4k. Either she’s had a crazy influx of views overnight or she deletes the ones that don’t do well, probably to try to deceive brands?

Reactions: 6
Sorry that I am stillllll going on about the reels..

When I looked at her page yesterday there was such a discrepancy in the views, some have 400k some had 4k. Either she’s had a crazy influx of views overnight or she deletes the ones that don’t do well, probably to try to deceive brands?
It is weird plus she gets sooooooo many views (allegedly) but then the likes are not even 7% of the views and the actual comments not even close to 1%... fishy... maybe she and OM just sit there viewing her reels to boost the numbers. Another great way to spend a holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is this her first lie in of the year? When we were in lockdown she wasn't rolling out of bed to do her shite make-up videos until gone midday!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How is this her first lie in of the year? When we were in lockdown she wasn't rolling out of bed to do her shite make-up videos until gone midday!
First “guilt-free lie in” .... I think it’s semantics. Probably guilt free cos OM’s not in the kitchen mopping the floors, prepping her weetabix in a cup, rummaging in the cellar for freebies, or taking delivery of the 70 million bottles of Whispering Angel and gratuitous make up orders whilst lady muck sleeps off her late night from insta comments culling.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First “guilt-free lie in” .... I think it’s semantics. Probably guilt free cos OM’s not in the kitchen mopping the floors, prepping her weetabix in a cup, rummaging in the cellar for freebies, or taking delivery of the 70 million bottles of Whispering Angel and gratuitous make up orders whilst lady muck sleeps off her late night from insta comments culling.
Ah of course!

She's obviously trying to convince herself and her minions that everything is hunky-dory, whilst in reality she's not slept all night because she's shitting herself that she's >< this close to being exposed bigtime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
long time lurker, what does OM stand for. Make my lurking more understandable! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
long time lurker, what does OM stand for. Make my lurking more understandable! :)
Old Mahogany ... Aka Mr Luxe and OAP. Old Mahogany cos the tan resembles a crusty old piece of antique mahogany furniture. Can’t remember who coined the phrase but it was a stroke of genius. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Old mahogany I believe 😂

re: Reels views - far be it from me to stick up for her but if you see a reel video appear in your search page go and have a look at their other reels - the view figures are all Over the place

Reactions: 4
It is weird plus she gets sooooooo many views (allegedly) but then the likes are not even 7% of the views and the actual comments not even close to 1%... fishy... maybe she and OM just sit there viewing her reels to boost the numbers. Another great way to spend a holiday 😂
Tbh I think we Tattle-Meisters could have been responsible for 400k of the eating video. But I agree.. the stats are very very diverse.

Old Mahogany ... Aka Mr Luxe and OAP. Old Mahogany cos the tan resembles a crusty old piece of antique mahogany furniture. Can’t remember who coined the phrase but it was a stroke of genius. :D
oh Jesus. I’m one of the Original Gangsters here and I thought OM was Old Man! 🤣 I must have missed the Old Mahoganynaming ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
oh Jesus. I’m one of the Original Gangsters here and I thought OM was Old Man! 🤣 I must have missed the Old Mahoganynaming ceremony.
I just went back and trawled though the posts and it was @EllaEllaElla in thread 6 who came up with Ol' Mahogany. I think it was around the time I compared a picture of his arm to a side of roast beef on their first unnecessary holiday post lockdown :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I think we Tattle-Meisters could have been responsible for 400k of the eating video. But I agree.. the stats are very very diverse.

You and me both, @AllAboutTheMayhem. I thought it meant Old Man, too!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Lorna..I think its pretty obvious now that you're clinking your glasses for the Tattle Life crew in your usual passive aggressive little witch manner. I'm only assuming it's that and not because you can't create any fresh original IG stories content when you're holding the ubiquitous wine glass....How the duck you can make such a location and your holiday life seem so bleeping boring is beyond imagination.
Oh, and imagination means 'the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts'...I thought I'd provide the definition because you clearly were never taught that..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.