Lorna Luxe #9 frisby’s prize pig with lies so big

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its just soooo bizarre lorna that you invite 'friends' to your rented place in London but never invite them to stay over the weekend in the Horsham mansion you lead people to believe you have... if you really had one surely there would be plenty of spare bedrooms for a fantastic weekend soirée...but alas as the wise know..your home is a two bedroom flat within the facade of a mansion.. oh and those boomerang poses of yours need work...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its just soooo bizarre lorna that you invite 'friends' to your rented place in London but never invite them to stay over the weekend in the Horsham mansion you lead people to believe you have... if you really had one surely there would be plenty of spare bedrooms for a fantastic weekend soirée...but alas as the wise know..your home is a two bedroom flat within the facade of a mansion.. oh and those boomerang poses of yours need work...
Also, is that a Carpet Burn on her elbow or just another hideous build of luxe tan!? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s desperately trying to look like someone having fun.

.... wonder if OMR has had to don his butler garb for the evening or if he’s been banished to one of the bogs with the vag candle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Bonnie not realise how obvious it is she’s using a filter when her videos are all jittery

Reactions: 5
Also, is that a Carpet Burn on her elbow or just another hideous build of luxe tan!? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
With her application history I'd say fake tan...Gawd I wish her tan sponsors would give her the elbow!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does Bonnie not realise how obvious it is she’s using a filter when her videos are all jittery
Also looks from Bonnie‘s timings, that they were there for literally an hour!! Lorna’s invite for an afternoon of rosé and pizza lasted a whole hour. Friends my absolute arse 🙄

Reactions: 8
I was thinking How Fukkin cringey that Bonnie has been given all those shite ITS dresses and wears one to Lornas rooftop pizza extravaganza but then again probably the best place to wear one no one will see you in it , no one can judge your hideous taste, and LL probably thinks she looks better in it than you .And you can throw it away cos you’ve now posted it twice ..... I’m surprised Ol Carl wasn’t gifted the trouser suit to wear !!!!

Also looks from Bonnie‘s timings, that they were there for literally an hour!! Lorna’s invite for an afternoon of rosé and pizza lasted a whole hour. Friends my absolute arse 🙄
What !!!!! Have they left now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking How Fukkin cringey that Bonnie has been given all those shite ITS dresses and wears one to Lornas rooftop pizza extravaganza but then again probably the best place to wear one no one will see you in it , no one can judge your hideous taste, and LL probably thinks she looks better in it than you .And you can throw it away cos you’ve now posted it twice ..... I’m surprised Ol Carl wasn’t gifted the trouser suit to wear !!!!

What !!!!! Have they left now ?
.....Unless I’ve misunderstood ‘thanks for having us’ That to me is what’s said after the gathering is over 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m sure she’ll give us tattlers a story tomorrow as to why she doesn’t invite friends over the Manor :cautious:

Lorna, if you do read here, do yourself a favour and try Mirabeau rosé. It may not have the influencer appeal of Whispering Angel nor the Hollywood link of Miraval (Brangelina’s wine) but it’s a thousand times nicer and comes from a family run company. Seriously try it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lorna, if you do read here, do yourself a favour and try Mirabeau rosé. It may not have the influencer appeal of Whispering Angel nor the Hollywood link of Miraval (Brangelina’s wine) but it’s a thousand times nicer and comes from a family run company. Seriously try it.
As if

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread title anyone ? I like @AllAboutTheMayhem s one re Suxy and the blocking .. I’d try and think of one but I’m feeling a tad ‘delicate’ today 🍷 = 🤕
There were just these 2 ...
If we’re going on votes alone I think @annabelle_bronstein has it

Although I think “act two” should be act poo 😂
#wheresboo?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Adds @thecatspyjamas1977 to suspicious list ... maybe OMR has found another wine he wants ‘gifted’ ...

• Haha
I have a glass on the go as we speak 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.