Lorna Luxe #9 frisby’s prize pig with lies so big

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s scared to fly because she can’t be off her phone for a few hours on the plane in case there’s some comments she needs to delete or some damage control to do..
Hahahaha this for sure!!! 100% it’s not safe for her to be off her phone right now

Reactions: 4
These just appeared on my "ads" ... :ROFLMAO:
Lorna, if you're still in the hawking "any old tit" business I'd say these are ever so made for you.. No need for any for "thanks Darlin'"
1597435777749.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG ... now the launch is done how much longer are we gonna have to put up with these Fukkin pics of others in these vile clothes !!!
Having said that now the Launch is done how do you think LL is gonna fill her IG to keep her million minions ?

She could be eating the same meals because she’s had some sort of negative response to certain foods, colours textures or smells. Trauma can often be the cause of selective eating which can be brought on by something as simple as an unpleasant experience with a particular food possibly her previous ED. These meals she eats now are considered safe to her hence why she is always ordering the same thing.

It’s a reach but I feel that because we all have a favourite meal but after two or three days it becomes boring and you want to eat something else.
Oh please ... don’t put ideas in her head .... mark my word she’ll start using this content in her Fukkin next podcast 🙄

What is this filter she used for ALL her instagram stories?? I dont understand how a filter or app can actually change your whole faCe ??? Madness!

What is this filter she used for ALL her instagram stories?? I dont understand how a filter or app can actually change your whole faCe ??? Madness!
I don’t think we know the exact filter that she uses to balance her face , reshape her jaw and remove all blemishes and freckles. All we know is that she does , because we’ve seen her without it and the difference is staggering.
During peak lockdown she gave us all the evidenCe we needed by doing her videos in front of pieces of furniture and clothing and the backgrounds would warp and wobble. It was quite comedic. Then she caught on and started sitting in front of white walls so the filter was LESS noticeable but was still very obviouS.

Reactions: 5
OMG Miss Luxe has blocked me for following Suzy she must have spent all day going through her followers that follow her. The panic must be setting in 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think we know the exact filter that she uses to balance her face , reshape her jaw and remove all blemishes and freckles. All we know is that she does , because we’ve seen her without it and the difference is staggering.
During peak lockdown she gave us all the evidenCe we needed by doing her videos in front of pieces of furniture and clothing and the backgrounds would warp and wobble. It was quite comedic. Then she caught on and started sitting in front of white walls so the filter was LESS noticeable but was still very obviouS.
It said which app on CelebFace, in the comments.

Well duck me sideways. What a tit that bleep Frisby is. Nothing more embarrassing than someone who makes loose threats like that. What kind of business goes around making threats toward individuals. It’s also not trolling so not against the law. Hasn’t got a leg to stand on.

As for Lorna, I’m over her, she makes me feel ill. The desperation and greed in the girl is another level. I was talking to my boyfriend and a friend about her birthday gifts and saying it all out loud just made it seem even more shameful. Need more Santorini mole shots. It’s definitely not a holiday, it’s actually exhausting to watch the ‘shoots’ and BTS.

I requested to follow suxyluxy hasn’t been accepted and still seems to be private so haven’t seen what’s going on there yet.

The prawn salad thing; I know 2 girls who have had ED and all they both eat is prawn salad when eating out. Definitely a connection there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well duck me sideways. What a tit that bleep Frisby is. Nothing more embarrassing than someone who makes loose threats like that. What kind of business goes around making threats toward individuals. It’s also not trolling so not against the law. Hasn’t got a leg to stand on.

As for Lorna, I’m over her, she makes me feel ill. The desperation and greed in the girl is another level. I was talking to my boyfriend and a friend about her birthday gifts and saying it all out loud just made it seem even more shameful. Need more Santorini mole shots. It’s definitely not a holiday, it’s actually exhausting to watch the ‘shoots’ and BTS.

I requested to follow suxyluxy hasn’t been accepted and still seems to be private so haven’t seen what’s going on there yet.

The prawn salad thing; I know 2 girls who have had ED and all they both eat is prawn salad when eating out. Definitely a connection there.
Also, I can say, as someone who ‘had’ an ED for 7 years ‘ending’ 13 years ago, that I also had a bleeping horrible Rodney round face like she has.. it’s all part and parcel of ED.

Suxy has now posted screen shots of that wanker Adam threatening her plus she's tagged LL about her lack of transparency on her gram re ads and going to report her

Reactions: 12
Is the Luxy account open again? If not that means Lorna is already in.
I actually find this quite fascinating. She was either following Suzy from the beginning before it went private which means she’s really is constantly looking on here and as up to speed with this thread as we are or she’s gone to the trouble of creating a fake account, requested to follow Suxyluxy and then painstakingly gone through each of suxy’s followers to cross reference if they follow her and blocked them. But for what? I doubt anyone of these people have commented to her as not many people appear to have commented on suxy’s posts. It is a mind blowing level of control especially when you think that all anyone who’s been blocked has to do it set up a new account on insta in a diff name and can now see her posts again and still follow suxy on their original account and she can’t do a damn thing about it. I need a psychological assessment of this behavior please @AllAboutTheMayhem 😁

Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if she should be declaring that the Santorini holiday is bought and paid for by ITS too ? Or whether they can get around that If they’ve paid for a bit of it?

Reactions: 7
OMG Miss Luxe has blocked me for following Suzy she must have spent all day going through her followers that follow her. The panic must be setting in 😂😂😂😂😂
I too follow SuxyLuxy and have been blocked by Lorna .
I don’t follow Lorna with THAT account 😁 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think @Suxy_ would be reviewing suspect looking accounts requesting to follow - but I’d put my life on Lorna either having a multiple covert accounts ... or more likely having “sent a friend” in to get all the information she needs. Has Lorna viewed the account Suxy??

It’s entirely futile her blocking all the people she believes are the tattlers on the Suxy account... we all know how easy it is to create a new account?!!
So basically it’s about her proving/ demonstrating that she has identified a suxy follower and blocked it.
It is power and control to Lorna... and to go to this level of detail with her alleged 1.1 million followers for approx 0.008 % of objectors is quite bizarre... especially when we still all have the freedom to discuss what we want here?? She wants to silence anyone who doesn’t either agree or adore her and this has been evident for months if not years.

Remember on one of the twitter DM’s a while back she also threatened someone in much the same way as Frisby. “ I’ll find you, IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc”

Reactions: 11
Since I was blocked I set up a little side account just to check out if LL mentions Suxy. I can follow her but looks like I can’t see her stories. Wow she must be monitoring her page 24/7 will take my follow to up her numbers but can’t see the stories. That level of control is scary !!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.