Lorna Luxe #9 frisby’s prize pig with lies so big

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They needed some “positive spin” to counteract all the negativity / celeb face drama surrounding her. Just to try to prove she is right and the “ objectors” are wrong.

It costs nothing to get a feature like that in a low quality rag (especially if you’re as influential and have friends in high places like that Frisby goon). 🤣

Of course it will be the fastest selling collection... They’d been selling it for at least 3 days before they officially “ went live” . So given their questionable morals the entire sales from the prior 3 days would have been counted from 6pm on 13th. Some might say
“ manipulating the figures”

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They needed some “positive spin” to counteract all the negativity / celeb face drama surrounding her. Just to try to prove she is right and the “ objectors” are wrong.

It costs nothing to get a feature like that in a low quality rag (especially if you’re as influential and have friends in high places like that Frisby goon). 🤣

Of course it will be the fastest selling collection... They’d been selling it for at least 3 days before they officially “ went live” . So given their questionable morals the entire sales from the prior 3 days would have been counted from 6pm on 13th. Some might say
“ manipulating the figures”
Do you think that’s why he got so pissy last night coz he had this article coming out

Wonder how things are in the world of @Suxy_ 🤔

Reactions: 3
Did she really just post this followed by 3 pictures of herself. Sooooooooo narcissistic it’s unreal. Bet people just wish she’d go home, it’d be even prettier without her!
I am surprised shes not bored out of her mind, sitting in your room doing duck all all day, eating breakfast at the same place, eating dinner at the same place and sitting abluting all day would do my head in. Mind you, thats all she does at home I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am surprised shes not bored out of her mind, sitting in your room doing duck all all day, eating breakfast at the same place, eating dinner at the same place and sitting abluting all day would do my head in. Mind you, thats all she does at home I guess
She even eats the same bloody prawn salad EVERYDAY 🙃

Reactions: 8
This is still classed as an eating disorder because it’s not just here where she’s ordering the same thing.
Really? I’m genuinely interested to know... why that particular dish? Just cos it’s reasonably low cal or some other reason?

Reactions: 1
Really? I’m genuinely interested to know... why that particular dish? Just cos it’s reasonably low cal or some other reason?

She could be eating the same meals because she’s had some sort of negative response to certain foods, colours textures or smells. Trauma can often be the cause of selective eating which can be brought on by something as simple as an unpleasant experience with a particular food possibly her previous ED. These meals she eats now are considered safe to her hence why she is always ordering the same thing.

It’s a reach but I feel that because we all have a favourite meal but after two or three days it becomes boring and you want to eat something else.

Reactions: 3
She could be eating the same meals because she’s had some sort of negative response to certain foods, colours textures or smells. Trauma can often be the cause of selective eating which can be brought on by something as simple as an unpleasant experience with a particular food possibly her previous ED. These meals she eats now are considered safe to her hence why she is always ordering the same thing.

It’s a reach but I feel that because we all have a favourite meal but after two or three days it becomes boring and you want to eat something else.
....or like her content, she's just a repetitive boring bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just a skeptic when it comes to her. Highly suspicious. She wheels out any kind of nonsense to gain attention.
There’s a lot of inconsistency.. lots of things don’t add up.. which may or may not be because she chooses to share only small pieces of information. I’ve seen a lot of girls with eating disorders...

I find most often it’s what people don’t say in many aspects of life.

So Im guessing a few extra nights in Santorini is a treat from In The Shite for her super sell-out collection?
🙄

Reactions: 2

I had a friend who only ever ate prawns and veggies and she had serious ocd so I find that really interesting. Thanks for the detail.

I’m just a skeptic when it comes to her. Highly suspicious. She wheels out any kind of nonsense to gain attention.
There’s a lot of inconsistency.. lots of things don’t add up.. which may or may not be because she chooses to share only small pieces of information. I’ve seen a lot of girls with eating disorders...

So Im guessing a few extra nights in Santorini is a treat from In The Shite for her super sell-out collection?
🙄
I don’t trust her either but she does always seem to only ever post pics of fish and veg - even at Luxe manor OM is always serving up a platter of fishy looking hedge (when he’s not whipping up a-mug-o-weetabix ... )

And as for who’s stumping up for the extra nights ... whatever way we look at it, it’s prob fair to say the reality is it’s actually the divvies paying for her fire-lighter frocks. 🤮

Reactions: 6
I want to say something controversial but I won’t... 😁

🙄
Or maybe the extra nights is actually her holiday and she was always staying. I don't believe any of this tit..its all smoke (his!) and mirrors..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s scared to fly because she can’t be off her phone for a few hours on the plane in case there’s some comments she needs to delete or some damage control to do..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.