Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the point in her counting down to her birthday when she is getting a present every day anyway- “One more sleep until my Birthday” ?? They’re just so vulgar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
“What did we do after that John” Ugh why get the raisin involved? “Sunbathed” “He did, I don’t sunbathe” maybe YOU should try it because the fake tan doesn’t work for you love

I don’t understand the point in her counting down to her birthday when she is getting a present every day anyway? They’re just so vulgar
At her big age you would think the novelty would’ve worn off with birthdays. I’m in my 20s and for mine I book a holiday and just love to be by the beach on that day it’s enough for me. Not one upping the last gift from the previous year 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“What did we do after that John” Ugh why get the raisin involved? “Sunbathed” “He did, I don’t sunbathe” maybe YOU should try it because the fake tan doesn’t work for you love

At her big age you would think the novelty would’ve worn off with birthdays. I’m in my 20s and for mine I book a holiday and just love to be by the beach on that day it’s enough for me. Not one upping the last gift from the previous year 😒
‘The raisin’ 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No dramatic opening of the £300 gift today lol
She is definitely reading these threads 😂 EYA Lorna! 😘

I used to like her content (before she interacted and over done it with the repeating buzzwords. Please stop with abluting, you sound like a twit).

The bragging of gifts and displaying them is one of the most selfish, vulgar and self absorbed stunt I’ve witnessed on Instagram.
I recall John buying her two pairs of heels, Feb maybe? She left them for a few days, then did an unboxing. She looked cold AF. No mention of a thank you to John. John has created a monster for sure.

Their relationship has to be the most dysfunctional I’ve witnessed, ever.

How will John cope once she’s found someone more muggy than John to pamper to her endless needs. Poor guy can’t even afford another pair of shorts to sunbathe in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
859A1382-05D8-4CA0-A60F-0B54CBF5D0A7.jpeg

Oh yeah, don’t get the white one if you’re scared to spill stuff on it, get the one in a slightly blue tinted shade of white instead. duck me. Great choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t even looked at her stories yet today but you guys are just cracking me up!
Faves so far are “interludal rhymes with pot noodle” and “the raisin” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It really is like they share a brain cell 🥺

• Haha
I don’t understand the point in her counting down to her birthday when she is getting a present every day anyway- “One more sleep until my Birthday” ?? They’re just so vulgar
You described her perfectly in seven words:
"I don’t understand the point in her"

• Haha
Thanks so much for all the laughs, you lot have had me absolutely roaring 😂 I keep coming here to write something and one of you has beaten me to it. I love that we all think exactly the same things. 💕

Also I’ve translated one of her Q&A answers about why she doesn’t do YouTube. Correction: “its harder to filter the duck out of my face and body in a YouTube video”.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A public spectacle showing off her gifts and not one ‘Thank you John’... he was sat right there too, ready to answer her dumb duck questions, when she told everybody about the Necklace and no thanks! I doubt she does this on show but keeps the thank you’s private. Spoiled cow bag

• Haha
This is why she won't do youtube... all from the past year, you can't easily hide what you actually look like on youtube! And youtube means actual work, she would want to employ someone to film and edit for her as it takes time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Okay but tbh I'm not sure why she'd be so stressed about being without filters when she already posts stories where she looks like that:

Like I'm sorry but it can't get much worse than that? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Okay but tbh I'm not sure why she'd be so stressed about being without filters when she already posts stories where she looks like that:

Like I'm sorry but it can't get much worse than that? 😂
She posts stories like this to make herself seem more natural and a bit relatable, but still has that filter on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.