Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fabulous title @LadyLockdown ! Love it. Absolutely spot on.
it’s taken me an hour to catch up...

Just re the lesbian thing - didn’t she sort of half admit it shortly after it was mentioned on here? In one of her podcast things? I seem to recall her saying she had dabbled ( or words to that effect) basically reducing the impact of what was mentioned here.
I still can’t get over her not turning up for her own birthday party - how do you go from her cheating with another bloke to him buying Cartier for her- the cheater?
Ohhhh ... ohhhhhhh... penny dropping.
She’s the type to say it’s HIS fault she cheated... this is a BIG, HUGE feature of narcissism.. ( you guessed it..🤣)
and because he’s a simpering old needy man he would have accepted blame and it would have all been his own fault because he hadn’t been paying her enough attention etc etc... that’s how these types roll....

god I need some beer in bed tonight.

If she gets that Hermes It’s going to be horrendous. All that fakery and no ones called her up on it. She’d be laughing her fillered head off if her face could move.
Also... I’m on the case regarding something else we’ve discussed recently, not saying until I’ve got Intel 👀👀👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I never usually reply to these threads, I've been lurking for a while, but recently I just find lorna luxe sooo annoying and so tone deaf and reading this has been soo good love it

Reactions: 17
Fabulous title @LadyLockdown ! Love it. Absolutely spot on.
it’s taken me an hour to catch up...

Just re the lesbian thing - didn’t she sort of half admit it shortly after it was mentioned on here? In one of her podcast things? I seem to recall her saying she had dabbled ( or words to that effect) basically reducing the impact of what was mentioned here.
I still can’t get over her not turning up for her own birthday party - how do you go from her cheating with another bloke to him buying Cartier for her- the cheater?
Ohhhh ... ohhhhhhh... penny dropping.
She’s the type to say it’s HIS fault she cheated... this is a BIG, HUGE feature of narcissism.. ( you guessed it..🤣)
and because he’s a simpering old needy man he would have accepted blame and it would have all been his own fault because he hadn’t been paying her enough attention etc etc... that’s how these types roll....

god I need some beer in bed tonight.

If she gets that Hermes It’s going to be horrendous. All that fakery and no ones called her up on it. She’d be laughing her fillered head off if her face could move.
Also... I’m on the case regarding something else we’ve discussed recently, not saying until I’ve got Intel 👀👀👀👀
Ooohhhh. Vurrrryyyy interested to see what that is 🤔

OMG ... the gushiness from her minions on Twitter is so nauseating 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Literally this is all we get from her the same views from the balcony and a view of the table where they’re eating 😕 ITS fillers and for show gifts

Reactions: 13
For the blocked Tattlers this is today’s gift.
I wonder f they were pissed off cos that couple stole the best table 😂😂😂
Zoom in on her hair on the pic of her necklace...look at them split ends! Wtf cut her hair?

Reactions: 4
Hi hi
I’m quite new to Lorna used to just look at her page sometimes but i’ve been watvhing her stories lately ..
WTF is with the ‘IYYAAA’ god my ears bleed!! Also looks like she has a tash. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoom in on her hair on the pic of her necklace...look at them split ends! Wtf cut her hair?
She’s just had it cut 😳

bleeping state. How does she consider herself Luxe seriously 😭

And her eyelashes? Thick and glossy? No.
I don’t think that hyaluronic face stuff has done her any good she looks more moon faced than ever !

Another Fukkin ask us anything Q&A .. watch out for the same Questions..
Why can’t she just lay under an umbrella and read 1 of those many books she bought at the beginning of lockdown ? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t get it... that playsuit is possibly the least “Luxe” piece of clothing I have ever laid my eyes on. It looks cheap, ill fitting and sweaty. Accessorising it with her orange tan definitely doesn’t help either.

I know that (like it or not) terrycloth was on the runway this year in some of the big shows but this literally looks like some fashion student got to work with a towel and a sewing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know about you ladies but I just can’t compete with this ‘Luxe look!’ How to look expensive - from this puffed up orange lass...no thanks! 😫🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus she’s rough as a badgers arse!!
What are people seeing that we dont???? I don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.