Lorna Luxe #7 A vuury good primer = a perfect base, or is it a filter? Check Celebface

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jean hack post especially the part she is pointing out was mentioned by Lydia from ‘Fashioninflux’ now Lorna doesn’t follow her but that ‘Streetstyleluxe’ does. Seems a little shady to me. Anyway Lydia is very humble considering her following.

Reactions: 2
That jean hack post especially the part she is pointing out was mentioned by Lydia from ‘Fashioninflux’ now Lorna doesn’t follow her but that ‘Streetstyleluxe’ does. Seems a little shady to me. Anyway Lydia is very humble considering her following.
This one ??
she ‘Pins’ it ? Can’t she even see a. Purple of hidden stitches ??
No wonder she always looks dodgy round the ‘bits’
She wears the wrong cut in jeans .. she always looks ‘podgy and Mingey’ yuk nobody needs yo see that trussed up in denim

I’m so sorry for my typos .. should read
Sew a row of hidden stitches
To see that !
I’ve just said to the OH
That’s vurrryy interesting ! ( in said voice)
I then burst out laughing and I wish I’d taken a pic of his face ... tbh I think I might have down LL facial expressions too 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This one ??
she ‘Pins’ it ? Can’t she even see a. Purple of hidden stitches ??
No wonder she always looks dodgy round the ‘bits’
She wears the wrong cut in jeans .. she always looks ‘podgy and Mingey’ yuk nobody needs yo see that trussed up in denim

I’m so sorry for my typos .. should read
Sew a row of hidden stitches
To see that !
I’ve just said to the OH
That’s vurrryy interesting ! ( in said voice)
I then burst out laughing and I wish I’d taken a pic of his face ... tbh I think I might have down LL facial expressions too 😂😂😂
Mingey 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In her stories today she confirms my theory I presented in thread 6 - she has some spares (alluding to list luggage) so she will take pieces with her to London and shoot to show how they look both in the city and on the beach. That means the luggage contained pieces she shot in Positano, explaining why the never left the hotel. She’s already showing some items she hasn’t storied before, taken in Positano.

Neither. They're both tit and one of you is enough. duck off.

Let's be honest, she's used the 'petal/flower as a dress' idea and replicated it into physical form. It's still tit.

lornn.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Neither. They're both tit and one of you is enough. duck off.

Let's be honest, she's used the 'petal/flower as a dress' idea and replicated it into physical form. It's still tit.

View attachment 183791
Is this the new pose ?
Ooh wait .. I’ve done a #AD for her cos she’s troubled 😂
Ok here goes
Hi guys I know you’re gonna love my I’ve not only tit myself but I’ve pissed myself as well .
No one will notice when you wear ‘The Napoli ‘Dress
It’s vurrryyy versatile it will just all soak up all your ablutions in the layers of netting and your OM can clean it out in the morning .. IT’S the best quality and will withstand a boil wash and a tumble dry ... I’m so happy you enjoy my collection as much as me ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this the new pose ?
Ooh wait .. I’ve done a #AD for her cos she’s troubled 😂
Ok here goes
Hi guys I know you’re gonna love my I’ve not only tit myself but I’ve pissed myself as well .
No one will notice when you wear ‘The Napoli ‘Dress
It’s vurrryyy versatile it will just all soak up all your ablutions in the layers of netting and your OM can clean it out in the morning .. IT’S the best quality and will withstand a boil wash and a tumble dry ... I’m so happy you enjoy my collection as much as me ‘
🤣 Just make sure to not go near an open flame.

• Haha
It’s the same shape as a black one she had previously in an earlier ‘InTheShit’ collection......vile first time round in cotton, now looks like flammable poly! Nice!
I mean, who doesn’t love a bit of flammable poly?? 🔥 👗

That actually makes a good dress name suggestion - you should store it for next weeks name the dress competition 😁😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talking of flammable. I got busy and forgot to post this that I came across earlier.

I know the Beach City one is 3X the price of Lornas but honestly for 100% cotton compare to 100% acrylic I know which I would prefer. (She will probably say the copied her too)
If I’m honest ..I never wanna see another fukkin co ord knitted lounge suit for another 50 years !! I’m Sick to death of the Fukkin things !!!!!

That’s it then folks .. seriously is she Fukkin joking ???
No apology .
Full stop.
End of ..

@AllAboutTheMayhem is this the narc angry phase in the Selfish stupid biatch 🙄😡

Seriously .. after her Celebface shout out ... she’s willing to put STUFF on her ‘now available for everyone to see’ Twitter account !!!

Lornaluxe you’re a deceiving faker ...
Don’t you dare comment on anyone that posts a ‘natural’ unfiltered pic of themselves .
There is no honesty behind your post just pure greed to be liked and rake in the ££££££
You’re VILE

Attachments

Last edited:
Don’t know if I’m making this up but did a few people say that she is awful with her replies? She makes out she’s up until 3am sending these heartfelt responses when it’s actually a couple word answers. I’m shocked! I won’t post the message as don’t want to be blocked by her and I knew she was fake anyway but I can’t look at her in the same way now. She’s forever banging on about the ‘lovely messages’ she gets. So how about instead of replying to ALL for the sake of it, put a bit more effort into the actual replies..?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t know if I’m making this up but did a few people say that she is awful with her replies? She makes out she’s up until 3am sending these heartfelt responses when it’s actually a couple word answers. I’m shocked! I won’t post the message as don’t want to be blocked by her and I knew she was fake anyway but I can’t look at her in the same way now. She’s forever banging on about the ‘lovely messages’ she gets. So how about instead of replying to ALL for the sake of it, put a bit more effort into the actual replies..?
You can’t say that and then not show us 😂

• Haha
You can’t say that and then not show us 😂
Haha I promise it’s really not worth posting, it’s that short and boring! It’s the equivalent of asking someone a question and being nice and all you get in response is an emoji. What a piss take of a human being.. let alone an influencer! I shudder every time I type the word🤣

Reactions: 7
50% of her post replies are her saying “ aw thanks darling”
All it does is keep engagement high. She has no vested interest in anyone apart from herself and people who are useful to her. NARC! 🤣( I’ll shut up about it honestly, but she just keeps on ticking those boxes! My fascination with her textbook narcissistic traits is probably quite weird, I admit)

Mr Luxe said she has been wandering around with a mood on “bear with a sore head” or something. She’s blaming the luggage.. but I suspect there’s some damage limitation conversations going on..
“I’m in a mood because I’ve been publically humiliated and exposed for being fake? What do we do ?“

<tumbleweed>

I mean, I know Grandad is knocking on a bit and he could well have significant visual issues but he must know she looks duck all like her stretchy eye Pics??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must’ve missed this one, did old mahogany try and get her a Birkin?? 🤣 mateeee you live in a two bedroom flat in Horsham with a shared garden, stay in your lane

FCBC0EFA-9872-4AA8-8CEF-40ED4E36A2C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.