Lorna Luxe #7 A vuury good primer = a perfect base, or is it a filter? Check Celebface

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LadyLockdown for the title, it’s amazing - had to butcher it a little from “A vurrrrrry good primer makes the perfect base, or is it a filter - just check Celebface 🤡” as it wouldn’t fit, sorry about that x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks to @LadyLockdown for the title, it’s amazing - had to butcher it a little from “A vurrrrrry good primer makes the perfect base, or is it a filter - just check Celebface 🤡” as it wouldn’t fit, sorry about that x
Thanksssss! I feel so proud. 😂

@No username was taken - I was confused too at first but if you‘ve got to instagram, look at celebface and open the first pic highlighted below then swipe along to images 5,6 & 7, theyre all LL showing filtered videos with arrows pointing to where the warping happens. The last is from Amalfi so this is recent.

7F950B07-2D3D-48F5-BEDF-657C4219D811.jpeg

@Happie Even if OM was taking photos for the next fast fashion bunch of landfill, I still don’t think her In The tit Act 2 warrants 4 suitcases. She also said she was taking all her Amalfi lemon stuff, which was from the previous bunch of flammable tat so thats just excessive and unnecessary imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks @Hereforthepictures for doing new great #7
I went into panic when it said no more replies 😳😳
What’s a TLDR TL are mentoring ?

Oops meant mentioning !!!

ive posted this pic again on this thread so I can answer it ,
Yep it was on her stories at 11pm .
She must have Tattle on speed dial as as she’s got her IG account !
God what a way to live ..? Waiting to see what we post on here so she can ‘adjust’ it on her IG
I’m not convinced re lost luggage either @Its_Me

and don’t get me started about the net stuffed puffy
Frock 😱😱😱

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was just catching up on last night’s thread and can’t believe the block delete post!! (I mean I can but you know what I mean)... I wonder if the people who dm’d her saw it.... imagine trying to message something genuine and then that going up! I hope plenty saw it and are seeing her for what she truly is. A big faker.

@Ohmydays, love the Princess Fiona pic 😂 The TLDR is something brought in fairly recently and we’re being asked to do a summary of the previous thread so people don’t have to read all the way through I think. There was some discussion on it (don’t ask me where I saw this or how I know as I can’t remember now 😆 ) and whilst the admin would like us to, I think it was said if too much was covered or it was too difficult to summarise then we didn’t have to but they would prefer it. **This is all based on a very hazy recollection so could be entirely wrong ** 😁

Thanks @Hereforthepictures for doing new great #7
I went into panic when it said no more replies 😳😳
What’s a TLDR TL are mentoring ?

Oops meant mentioning !!!

ive posted this pic again on this thread so I can answer it ,
Yep it was on her stories at 11pm .
She must have Tattle on speed dial as as she’s got her IG account !
God what a way to live ..? Waiting to see what we post on here so she can ‘adjust’ it on her IG
I’m not convinced re lost luggage either @Its_Me

and don’t get me started about the net stuffed puffy
Frock 😱😱😱
Good god yes, that dress is awful!! Did she call it “Napoli”??

More like “Nappy Sack”
Brilliant @Hereforthepictures

also.. @LadyLockdown -“In The tit -Act 2”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
CAn’t take credit - someone else came up with that but it rolls off the tongue so beautifully and is so, so accurate for the flammable rubbish! 😂

I was just catching up on last night’s thread and can’t believe the block delete post!! (I mean I can but you know what I mean)... I wonder if the people who dm’d her saw it.... imagine trying to message something genuine and then that going up! I hope plenty saw it and are seeing her for what she truly is. A big faker.

@Ohmydays, love the Princess Fiona pic 😂 The TLDR is something brought in fairly recently and we’re being asked to do a summary of the previous thread so people don’t have to read all the way through I think. There was some discussion on it (don’t ask me where I saw this or how I know as I can’t remember now 😆 ) and whilst the admin would like us to, I think it was said if too much was covered or it was too difficult to summarise then we didn’t have to but they would prefer it. **This is all based on a very hazy recollection so could be entirely wrong ** 😁
Blimey @LadyLockdown ‘a summary ‘ where would we start 😂😂😂😂😂
Thanks for explaining It was vurrrry clear .
Can’t wait to see what shite unfolds today in the land of Luxe !!
@Its_Me once said she had a pic in her head of what ‘we’ all look like .. I wonder if my Princess Fiona pic has changed her vision of me 😂😂. ( OMG is that a narc tendency?) 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Scream I take a couple of days out and miss everything VURRY EXCITING excellent new thread name ladies 😭

Mad propz to @LadyLockdown 🤪

Eek that Napoli dress. For the woman who has always wondered what she’d look like as a giant profiterole 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think my reply got lost in the old thread. I wanted to say about her posting that video of her eating. I think it was a way in the past maybe to document her actually eating. When she was on her recovery journey and maybe now it’s habit, but we don’t really need to see it. :sick: I mean it was cringe her fighting to take a bite, OM clearly watching her then the kiss yikes.

I think my reply got lost in the old thread. I wanted to say about her posting that video of her eating. I think it was a way in the past maybe to document her actually eating. When she was on her recovery journey and maybe now it’s habit, but we don’t really need to see it. :sick: I mean it was cringe her fighting to take a bite, OM clearly watching her then the kiss yikes.
Fucksake. I just watched the pizza eating video with sound on this time. I hadn’t realised they’d blown kisses at each other!!!! 😶

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Fucksake. I just watched the pizza eating video with sound on this time. I hadn’t realised they’d blown kisses at each other!!!! 😶
Not sure I can stomach with sound on ... might see my breakfast again 😂

I think its more likely she just likes to admire herself all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like some sort of cocky response to a negative comment 😂.
smacking her lips like that .. absolutely revolting 🤢

Reactions: 1
Thanksssss! I feel so proud. 😂

@No username was taken - I was confused too at first but if you‘ve got to instagram, look at celebface and open the first pic highlighted below then swipe along to images 5,6 & 7, theyre all LL showing filtered videos with arrows pointing to where the warping happens. The last is from Amalfi so this is recent.

View attachment 183227

@Happie Even if OM was taking photos for the next fast fashion bunch of landfill, I still don’t think her In The tit Act 2 warrants 4 suitcases. She also said she was taking all her Amalfi lemon stuff, which was from the previous bunch of flammable tat so thats just excessive and unnecessary imo.
Thank you you are a star. Congratulations on your title it is perfect !

@LadyLockdown did a small summary in the previous thread:

He works for HSBC in pensions or something and they live in a 2 bed flat on shared grounds ... That’s right, the 18 acres isn’t all their land and the “gardener” is the shared groundsman. The pictures she posts on insta at the front door is also the front door of a whole bunch of other people who live there and the garden is overlooked by all their neighbors who live above them.

Conclusion: They are not rich, please tell all your friends.

And I will add to it that she’s now been exposed by celebface for using filtering on her videos which we all noticed since the start of lockdown and refer to as ‘warping’.

Reactions: 9
She can't hide forever! Very interested to see how she will play it

Loose Women just featured a segment on Kim Kardashian being exposed for editing her photos and I got so excited thinking it was the Celebface one which has Lorna in too!

The one they showed wasn’t, but I think it shows how this exposure of people doing it isn’t going to go away. They even showed one of the editing apps which changes your face completely and how it all works.

Lorna thinks she can just moderate her account, limit comments and keep blocking anyone who asks her about why she does it, but she can’t do it forever. People are getting more & more aware of what to look for and her reputation isn’t going to last.

Reactions: 6
Loose Women just featured a segment on Kim Kardashian being exposed for editing her photos and I got so excited thinking it was the Celebface one which has Lorna in too!

The one they showed wasn’t, but I think it shows how this exposure of people doing it isn’t going to go away. They even showed one of the editing apps which changes your face completely and how it all works.

Lorna thinks she can just moderate her account, limit comments and keep blocking anyone who asks her about why she does it, but she can’t do it forever. People are getting more & more aware of what to look for and her reputation isn’t going to last.
Ooohhhhhh. I wonder what’s happening with these beauty brands that’s she’s ‘working’ with at the moment, cos they’re not getting their ‘money’s worth ‘ out of her not sitting in her robe piling tons of slap on her face shilling it to the minions !!!! 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.