Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A few years ago John arranged a birthday brunch for Lorna and I was 1 of the guests. The morning of the brunch we were called to be told it had been cancelled . I found out later that Lorna had failed to return back to John at the hotel after being out the night before with ‘her secret’ ( we all knew about her secret) .
John didn’t know where she was and couldn’t get in touch with her.
A friend, well known at the hotel told me John had organised for cake, presents and flowers to be delivered to Lorna during the brunch .
Lorna turned up at the hotel in the afternoon completely hanging.
Later that day Lorna posted that she was in Cartier and John had bought her the Love bracelet as a birthday present .
Lorna really wasn’t interested in John back then but she was always interested in his Am Ex.
There’s more to the story but that’s all I can really say.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I have a clou, and I treasure it, it was bought as a really special anniversary gift. I opened it slowly and savoured the intricate folding ofthe Cartier wrapping, my husband sat opposite and saw the joy in my eyes as I opened it and he put it on for me as he did with my love bangle. The way she tore at it with one hand- after positioning it for the best background just proves it’s all for show, we all love a gift or two but that pile is just over the top vulgarity. The way things are with the world and they show this level of materialistic greed. I really don’t think I can manage to watch her stories again. She must have surely had a fair few negative messages this morning.....
totally. A friend of mine (that I’ve known since we were little - 40 years ! ) has had a really hard time in recent years. He is very affluent but lives a frugal life, donating most of what he has.
Anyway, he called last week asking me to pop in to his work.. and due to the context of everything that’s gone on I was really worried and duly arranged to pop over. I got there and was relieved to see that he was okay.. but on the table was a huge box. He just said “ open it”
Long story short - it was the Cartier love bracelet ( diamond version)
He just said “ you know I’m shit with everything but the only constant that there’s ever been , has been you, with your support and unconditional friendship”
I was literally FLOORED. Speechless. And the bracelet will be treasured for ever because it came from the heart and not as some vulgar display of vanity.
Anyway he then said “ right fuck off, I’ve got to get back to work!”
🤣 and off I went. Wearing my bracelet that’s worth more than my car. ( staying humble!). I’ve not told a soul either apart from you lot! 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Ohmydays

VIP Member
🙌🏼 Yes @Its_Me she is totally behind. She’s just started posting about the Hermes Oran sandals as well 🤷‍♀️
Hey @Chattingaboutgossip top of the class today girl 😂😂😂.

I can’t believe she unboxed then and showed no emotion. I wonder if she opened them before and thanked John, then re packed to un box them on insta 🙄
I can’t believe ...
They buy the stuff in UK
Pack it
Pay extra baggage
Open it in Santorini
Pack it again
Pay extra baggage
And it goes back to the UK again.!????

JUST TO SHOW OFF ON INSTAGRAM. !!!
They’re both Fukkin mental !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Its_Me

VIP Member
Her fucking toe is a different colour to her foot!!! She’s unbelievable she literally has no fucking shame!!!!

And is she taking the Chanel in its box and bag on the plane!???? Just unbox it early ffs what’s the big deal you’ve married to the lump for 11 years.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Sashay_Away

I would honestly be pretty furious if my husband wasted that much money on my birthday presents. I would be thinking of where better to spend it around the house or something.. I’d much rather have one gift and a bathroom I could film my stories in instead of sitting on the floor or my dressing room if I was Lorna!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I had spent almost £3k on a juste un clou bracelet and they didn’t even open it in front of me, instead choosing to brag about it on Instagram first, I’d go mad.

all of this stuff is surely so meaningless now? She cannot derive any pleasure from this.
I’m a successful woman with a good job and earn enough to buy myself nice things whenever I want to. My partner the same. It hasn’t always been like this and the first thing I realised is that, yes, buying a designer handbag is lovely, having nice perfumes and a wardrobe that’s not from primark is a privilege, but what actually makes me happy is my friends and the people I have around me and spending time with them, and the variety my life has to offer.
There are two things we know to be true about Lorna - she has no friends and just does the same old shit all the time. No variation on where she goes to eat, no variation on where she travels to, no variation on where she stays.
It is so desperately sad to see someone who is so emotionally and mentally stunted that her only pleasure is derived from showing off to a million strangers that she gets presents for her birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
The shot of the products she took in the bathroom is an old one - it’s not the bathroom she was in last night - the marble was a totally different colour and she was drinking champagne in a flute not rose in a wine glass with ice..... how can her luxettes not notice all her lies! So frustrating!!
I thought the exact same thing. I’m still chomping for a shot of her actual bathroom...
Bet it looks like this 😂😂😂

B69C9A6A-F448-4DAA-B00A-ECBE0F3C3688.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Another ITS drop... a terry bralette?!!
OF COURSE another drop... so she’s probably expensing this trip back to ITS the same as Amalfi. Luxe my ass. Never pays for anything.

Also I know someone who works with Mr Luxe, he is senior enough in a UK bank but definitely NOT “Luxe” lifestyle salary.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
God I fucking ate her so much. She is a complete cunt.
A1607EC6-A789-4D05-BA8E-C446EC2ED86E.png

Yes we know you met nico in March because you went to the first launch of his restaurant and promoted precisely FUCK ALL about it and never mentioned it again. You took no photos of food, just pictures of you and your cunt “friends” in the bar in the Ned. You are a prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Mishka13

Chatty Member
My partner is a trichologist.. and there is absolutely no way in this space of time her hair would have got better. Minoxidil does help with hair growth.. but you wouldn’t notice anything this early and you’ll have to use it for life.
Her pictures when she’s pulling her hair to the side to show the loss, then results pictures pulling it up and over, like a comb over to hide the loss is deceiving.

Lorna has also died her hair darker and probably using a MANE hair thickening spray to make her hair appear thicker.

Total blag and Phillip Kingsley should be ashamed.

What also annoys me is this extravagant spending. Does she not realise that there has been an epidemic and thousands have lost their jobs. So tasteless.

Reactions: 20

Leahb_15

Morning ladies newbie here. Not the best image but the person taking the photo works in the store and didn’t want to be seen..... look at that Barnet no wonder she was hiding under that hat not to mention the verrry awful tan 🤮:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Jobear

I’ve had enough of her bs. Pair of fucking oddballs they are.
Heard and read too much bollocks now to not feel offended as she must think we’re all clowns for believing her.
That Emma Gunns shit show podcast was a whole array of turd.. So she went to university to study classical piano? At the beginning she was told she ain’t going to cut it due to her not having long enough fingers... like, if you’re good enough to get in to study that, you’re good enough, and someone would’ve told you this long before you ever got into university, utter lies. Then, flips courses and study’s English? My arse!
Says she’s from Sale and then says she’s from Warrington, make your mind up. Good liars need good memories. She tried to be honest and admit she has no real friends to speak of, which is fine as many people like her with her insecurities and constant compulsive habitual lying do struggle to make friends, especially lifers, but then feels too vulnerable clearly, as she then bangs on about all of her ‘Besties’ - err love, you haven’t got any, remember? Unhappy, no self worth and no sense of ‘self’ or identity. This chick doesn’t know who she is, she has no idea of what she genuinely likes or feels about anything because she doesn’t know who she is. This constant need to lie is all she’s ever known and I believe you have to carry a great deal of shame around with you live behind that mask. She touched on the TED talk she apparently listened to the other day and about how liars don’t live authenticity and subsequently cannot be happy.. it’s like her inner child, little Lorna, was screaming to get out.. a little bit of vulnerability shone through; and then what? Deleted it and never posted said talk as she said she would. She should seek help. She’s really unhappy and she bloody well knows she’s not living a true and authentic life. Shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19