Lorna Luxe #7 A vuury good primer = a perfect base, or is it a filter? Check Celebface

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her first vid on Celebface I can't stop laughing at, watch it again and see her nose bend 🤣

Just like the Pinocchio liar she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s back on the BLM thing now. She’s actually hilarious thinking that she can just cut behind the scenes and pretend she’s some kind of philanthropist until the storm calms and everyone forgets what a fraud she is.

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s back, same robe, same hair, same filter 🙃
She’s made sure the wall behind her is blank so no warping.
Come on Lorna - now is the time to talk about it and stop filtering the tit out of yourself

Oop and she’s back with a chatty video but why is she titling her head in all of them like she is barely moving. Trying to keep up appearances. It didn’t work Lorna you just look like you slept funny hun

OMG she is vile! It’s just stuff, it’s fine, I’ll just buy another handbag in London at the weekend.

I’m not a dweller and like to think I’m an optimist but honestly if I lost a collection of handbags I would be pretty upset. Maybe that’s because I value and care about my possessions unlike she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha is your neck a bit sore Lorna? Funny you’ve changed your background all of a sudden and you’re not moving your head so the filter doesn’t warp. Absolute twit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for all the lovely messages about my luggage... what about all the ones questioning the filters?!

I’ve just attached a few stills of this story because it’s still shockingly obvious that a filter is being used to alter her face and make it weirdly angular. She’ll have to stop turning to the side to avoid it...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Purposely sitting a loooong way back from the camera 😂
She always sits with just visible head and shoulders!! Hilarious!

She’s back on the BLM thing now. She’s actually hilarious thinking that she can just cut behind the scenes and pretend she’s some kind of philanthropist until the storm calms and everyone forgets what a fraud she is.
She actually is hilarious ... hilariously tragic ... I mean that, the filtering and the “designing”... am sorry (not really) but how many designers do we know who don’t have their own label in the clothes THEY ACTUALLY DESIGN.
Designed”?? Deluded more like 🤡

Reactions: 7
Does she forget that the filter is also smoothing her skin, so it goes down to the bottom of her neck and then suddenly stops being smooth... the comparison between her neck and her chest is always ridiculous. She’s covering up her chest more than normal but still not enough. Get the turtle necks out Lorna love, it’s the only way.

the wink 😂 😂 😂 sorry for subjecting you all to it again

5A726391-DCB6-43D7-BAE1-0BD4401582AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Of COURSE she’s got stuff to use as replacements she’s got a whole basement of products she ‘forgot’ she had. Some days she really manages to make me mad. Today is one of those days.

• Heart
Imagine being nearly 40 and having to use a filter to COMPLETELY change your face! She must absolutely dread meeting people / being photographed in real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for all the lovely messages about my luggage... what about all the ones questioning the filters?!

I’ve just attached a few stills of this story because it’s still shockingly obvious that a filter is being used to alter her face and make it weirdly angular. She’ll have to stop turning to the side to avoid it...
Do you think her and OM have been practising .. filming her with different backgrounds, positions and angles 🙄. Seriously she’s still Fukkin deceiving us all !!!
she’s got a massive chin And her hair is awful !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have met Lorna IRL and I didn't want to say much about what she looked like because I was worried it was bitchy and mean of me. And i actually found her to be a pleasant person to talk to. But now I've been thinking about it and about how deceptive it is to use filters without saying you are. Especially when advertising skincare and cosmetics. And how it makes other people feel if they dont look the same. I was shocked when I met her. I always remember walking down the stairs where she was stood and not believing it was her. The difference from insta to real life was shocking to me.
It makes me feel sad for her because, like others have said, it must be so exhausting and she must live in terror of being outed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have met Lorna IRL and I didn't want to say much about what she looked like because I was worried it was bitchy and mean of me. And i actually found her to be a pleasant person to talk to. But now I've been thinking about it and about how deceptive it is to use filters without saying you are. Especially when advertising skincare and cosmetics. And how it makes other people feel if they dont look the same. I was shocked when I met her. I always remember walking down the stairs where she was stood and not believing it was her. The difference from insta to real life was shocking to me.
It makes me feel sad for her because, like others have said, it must be so exhausting and she must live in terror of being outed.
👏👏👏.

The difference in real life and IG is immense isn’t it ?
You can tell us more if you want 😉😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG she is vile! It’s just stuff, it’s fine, I’ll just buy another handbag in London at the weekend.

I’m not a dweller and like to think I’m an optimist but honestly if I lost a collection of handbags I would be pretty upset. Maybe that’s because I value and care about my possessions unlike she does.
did she not say she wasn’t materialistic the other day??? 🤔

you’d think so... I think any normal person would feel absolutely brutal at the moment having been publicly outed as she has. It’s like being found out you’ve told a massive lie. And it’s awful for normal people let alone narcissists. They get very angry...I suspect it’s someone very close to home that’s outed her...

Also, that “block/delete“ post that she deleted wouldn’t have seen as much traffic... so I reckon she gets a smaller pool of viewers to block as it was on tattle within minutes of her posting it. She wants to know who’s spying... - ( because we all know she doesn’t have the capability to hunt people down as she has previously threatened)

Last edited:
I can’t believe I’m saying this but actually started to pity her... she has major mental health issues which need to be be addressed before it even gets worst.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.