Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh she might not be going anywhere. How many friends does she have locally ? None.
How many friends does she have from her younger days? None

Don’t forget Lorna has spent a long time pretending she’s going somewhere and dressed up to film herself in the Bentley to go absolutely nowhere.

Reactions: 14
Bets that she's meeting Charleyyyyy?

Reactions: 3
Blimey is she wearing this seasons ‘new potato’ hideous jacket . Not a Fukkin quiver in her voice when she talks about the Raisin either .

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She can’t look after him. She can barely look after herself. Me me me. For no reason - just a load of strangers which is all we are on the Internet. Strange times. Not a wholesome fulfilled life. Stuff and strangers - and old man holding on for dear life. Just too awful. Horrible way to live.

Reactions: 11
It’s always surprised me that they’ve never visited her Bestie Nicole or vise versa since Johns illness she only lives in Holland !!!

Reactions: 11
She’ll be doing jam next like Megan Markle
(Badly stuffed) Sausage rolls might be more up Loonies street…

Let’s look at some people who have done wine/ rose. Off the top of my head..

Kylie Minogue
Jon Bon Jovi
Jolie / Pitt
Drew Barrymore
Mary Blige

Safe to say Lorna has ideas above her station

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That’s never stopped her, the WoS money pit is sooooo successful darling

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I agree. Every time I see her do her lashes I think how hideous. They’re like that muppet show puppet with the big lashes. Truly awful!
Not the mascara tutorial again. Who wants their lashes to look like this?

Reactions: 4
It was scribble boy Charley (aka Rolf) that got them these gigs - but it does not bode well. He is nothing more than a hustler and will help them spend their money on all sorts of daft schemes faster than he can produce a silly scribble. Candles, scribbles and now potentially wine? What next - Loona and John need to reign it in if they want to hold on to their cash

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been discussed before but the bathrooms in the bunker are beyond basic. I’ve seen nice public bathrooms… it’s all so cheap and basic….

Reactions: 6