Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

de beauvoir

She’s never banged on about John being away so much…which makes me think, it’s not true.

She just keeps saying it so she doesn’t look so awful doing back to back trips while he’s waiting to go through chemo on his own.. in the bunker.

Reactions: 6

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I wonder how the coming weeks will be spent with chemo etc. Didn't she say they were selling up HH? Or am I wrong on that? As I recall she said that was were he stayed during last treatment. Will she hold up in the concrete bunker, giving herself makeovers with wonky eyeliner and blading her face fuzz pre gifted parties in London, or will she actually hold his hand every step of the way
She’ll be bored stiff as he won’t feel up to travelling anywhere .. I thought she said they were putting HH on the market soon. But hey that could just be added to the list of didnt happens . I don’t suppose they need the stress right now cos you can bet your bottom dollar Queen Baby wouldn’t be sorting it out .

Deevee47

VIP Member
I know it’s been discussed before but the bathrooms in the bunker are beyond basic. I’ve seen nice public bathrooms… it’s all so cheap and basic….

WTF is this monstrosity ? What a Fukkin unflattering piece of sweaty shite . Looks like a nightie
SOOOOOO UNFLATTERING.
can’t she see herself? She edits every picture to death and then leaves this hanging out there. Looks like she weighs twice what she does ( no shaming just shes completely clueless)

Chinchilla

She’s deleted the post - what did it actually say?
She comes across so disingenuous!
I get it live your life to the full and enjoy it but recently I feel it’s just been so reckless, especially considering he looks so ill and frail.
surely nurture him at home and spend time with him and help him recover and heal.

not stupid as promo holidays for the gram.

im guessing she’s been using that card to get these trips which sounds a little crass too.

who knows

but yeah she’s def known for a while

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
She mentioned on a recent interview that she has a big mortgage to pay. Hence the non stop shilling!!
I genuinely don’t know how she expects to pay it. I’d love to know how long she took the mortgage out for as I can’t see this influencer lifestyle lasting much longer.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I honestly can’t with this influencer culture anymore. Those tickets are over 2.5k each that she’s obviously been gifted. Then the beg has the nerve to ask if her mum can go too.
Pleased for her husband but they can afford their own!! She’s such a freeloader it’s unreal.
Is there not an Instagram page that shows these Fukkin deceitful greedy cunts for what they really are ! greedy deceitful lying filtered cunts ?

Truthtales

I wonder how the coming weeks will be spent with chemo etc. Didn't she say they were selling up HH? Or am I wrong on that? As I recall she said that was were he stayed during last treatment. Will she hold up in the concrete bunker, giving herself makeovers with wonky eyeliner and blading her face fuzz pre gifted parties in London, or will she actually hold his hand every step of the way

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She said his results came back and not what they wanted, can’t be operated on so needs radiotherapy again I think.

• Sad

Ohmydays

VIP Member
FFS …SPOT THE DIFFERENCE !. Who do you report this form of deceit by filter to ? That will take notice of her greedy money making ways by Fukkin lying she looks like 2 different people .

Ohno25

Chatty Member
You beat me to it …seriously .. it’s like she’s constantly on redial to Rent a friend !!!
Looks like she was drinking and driving again! Unless she got John to drop her off and pick her up (sozzled!) :rolleyes: