Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
She mentioned on a recent interview that she has a big mortgage to pay. Hence the non stop shilling!!
I genuinely don’t know how she expects to pay it. I’d love to know how long she took the mortgage out for as I can’t see this influencer lifestyle lasting much longer.

Reactions: 6

Truthtales

I wonder how the coming weeks will be spent with chemo etc. Didn't she say they were selling up HH? Or am I wrong on that? As I recall she said that was were he stayed during last treatment. Will she hold up in the concrete bunker, giving herself makeovers with wonky eyeliner and blading her face fuzz pre gifted parties in London, or will she actually hold his hand every step of the way

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She said his results came back and not what they wanted, can’t be operated on so needs radiotherapy again I think.

• Sad

Ohmydays

VIP Member
FFS …SPOT THE DIFFERENCE !. Who do you report this form of deceit by filter to ? That will take notice of her greedy money making ways by Fukkin lying she looks like 2 different people .

Ohno25

Chatty Member
You beat me to it …seriously .. it’s like she’s constantly on redial to Rent a friend !!!
Looks like she was drinking and driving again! Unless she got John to drop her off and pick her up (sozzled!) :rolleyes:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
When did he have his chemo? Looks like she was at Glastonbury yesterday so must have got her rats tails done the day before . So has the poor Ol fukker been on his own ? All this recent lovey dovey stuff is absolute bullshit . Doesn’t look like she’s got any sort of guilt whatsoever, unlike one of her new friends .

Attachments

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s attention seeking and wants to brag about something she feels is brag worthy. She is desperate to prove something to people that do not give a shit. No one cares!

Reactions: 5
Brad Pitt is at the Grand Prix - no doubt we'll get some ludicrous lie about John 'making friends' with him and comparing yellow trunks etc etc zzz

• Haha

lucie_Lu

erm well it’s perfect for an Addam’s family themed wedding. Morticia Addams eat your heart out
Morticia’s clothes were always beautifully fitted! She will always be Uncle Fester!
---
That Glamity Jane had quite an IG page. Just lost about five minutes there. 🤣
---
Lorna should have others do her hair and makeup daily. Looks so much better!! LOL - had to add that last one
Glamity Jane is definitely not what I expected and seems like a nice lady! She needs to stay away from people like loona!

Last edited:
  • Haha
FFS … read the room Yawna . It’s flip flop territory and your Fukkin trotters are swollen in the heat and look hideous in those shoes tbh those shoes look hideous with that dress full stop . The horrendous fake tan straps have been mentioned numerous times . Shoddy lazy bint . WHY do you want to release this dress in another colour when you don’t know how well it is going to sell ? FFS
Why does she buy shoes that don’t fit her and NOT get them stretched???