Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s attention seeking and wants to brag about something she feels is brag worthy. She is desperate to prove something to people that do not give a shit. No one cares!

Reactions: 5

lucie_Lu

erm well it’s perfect for an Addam’s family themed wedding. Morticia Addams eat your heart out
Morticia’s clothes were always beautifully fitted! She will always be Uncle Fester!
---
That Glamity Jane had quite an IG page. Just lost about five minutes there. 🤣
---
Lorna should have others do her hair and makeup daily. Looks so much better!! LOL - had to add that last one
Glamity Jane is definitely not what I expected and seems like a nice lady! She needs to stay away from people like loona!

Last edited:
  • Haha
FFS … read the room Yawna . It’s flip flop territory and your Fukkin trotters are swollen in the heat and look hideous in those shoes tbh those shoes look hideous with that dress full stop . The horrendous fake tan straps have been mentioned numerous times . Shoddy lazy bint . WHY do you want to release this dress in another colour when you don’t know how well it is going to sell ? FFS
Why does she buy shoes that don’t fit her and NOT get them stretched???

Its_Me

VIP Member
All because it can’t be removed and they have to do chemo and radiation it doesn’t at ALL mean he’s going to die from it.
Exactly and I would hope if they had at any point been told it was terminal she might be just a little bit more than ‘incredibly pissed off’

pink_norris

VIP Member
(Badly stuffed) Sausage rolls might be more up Loonies street…

Let’s look at some people who have done wine/ rose. Off the top of my head..

Kylie Minogue
Jon Bon Jovi
Jolie / Pitt
Drew Barrymore
Mary Blige

Safe to say Lorna has ideas above her station
That’s never stopped her, the WoS money pit is sooooo successful darling 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

intheindustry

VIP Member
Immunotherapy with chemo offers a 15.4 median in months survival rate. It’s still early days for immunotherapy in gastro cancers.

• Sad

Princesst

Chatty Member
So what does her post about his cancer treatment actually mean? Surely she can’t carry on the way she has been going out and posing if it’s as bad as it seems?!

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
I think they’ve probably pissed through the money and buying that stupid house at his age. At the end of the day he was just an employee at HSBC - they will have taken care of his medical bills & he should get a decent pension. He possibly has a life insurance policy too and a hefty mortgage on the house.

Nevertheless it’s a shocking way for the Fat Chav to behave. I really hope she gets her comeuppance

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Looks like it’s a gakked up sesh at the Ghost house… without Lorna and John.
Guess the Enabling Gakkers are house sitting pretending they live in a 2 mill gaff.

Did they even know them a year ago? Rolf is saying he’s confounder of LAshitSpace. Has he always said this?
I think Yawna and the Raisin are there . Who else is gonna cook the pizza ???
---
I think Yawna and the Raisin are there . Who else is gonna cook the pizza ???
As for Rolf the co founder . I do think that a Loona Tit ( I’m gonna use this now @annabelle_bronstein )! Posted this about him a while back . He must have saved up a bit of his tuck shop Money to invest in WOS . Cos without the filters he looks like he spent the rest in the tuck shop !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

lucie_Lu

Looks like someones mum who gone on the hen do with all her daughters mates…
All these outfits make her ITS and WOS stuff look like Chanel quality! If they look this thin and cheap in pictures imagine what they are like in real life. And considering it’s supposed to be an advertisement for clothes, the lady with the big boobies on the left really should have packed a little travel iron 🙈

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I’d Fukkin loved to have seen that … her arriving at a beach bar in that Fukkin kaftan and big hat thinking she’s some sort of c’leb more like pleb whilst everyone else is sitting in shorts and vests sniggering . 🤭
Like ET in disguise.

• Haha