Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this from the candle blurb. Am crying 🤣🤣

N°98 Ghost is the first home fragrance from L.A - SPACE inspired by, modernist architectural masterpiece, The Ghost House.
An olfactive take on modern luxury. LA-Space introduces an unparalleled scent that harmonises seamlessly between artisanal craftsmanship and modernity.
Opening with a burst of vibrant fresh green notes, before leading into a rich smoky heart of Chinese Cedarwood, Amberwood, Frankincense, and Myrrh, expertly blended to captivate the senses.

The base, a fine fusion of Mousse de Saxe and soft musks, adds a layer of sophistication and warmth, making it a sensory experience that transcends boundaries.
Encased in minimalist Obsidian and Ghost Rose glass vessels, N°98 Ghost reflects commitment to luxury and artistry. With a burn time of 45 hours, N°98 Ghost not only embodies Azzi Glasser's mastery but also invites connoisseurs to indulge in a fragrant symphony that encapsulates the essence of modern luxury in a fragrant masterpiece.
Wtf does that load of Ol bullshit actually mean ? That Ol Charlie seems like a right Ol conman geezer . Bet he gets a good introductory fee to all these contacts .
Reminds me He seems to be housesitting .. Look at the state of the sofa covering now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

N°98 Ghost is the first home fragrance from L.A - SPACE inspired by, modernist architectural masterpiece, The Ghost House.
An olfactive take on modern luxury. LA-Space introduces an unparalleled scent that harmonises seamlessly between artisanal craftsmanship and modernity.
Opening with a burst of vibrant fresh green notes, before leading into a rich smoky heart of Chinese Cedarwood, Amberwood, Frankincense, and Myrrh, expertly blended to captivate the senses.

The base, a fine fusion of Mousse de Saxe and soft musks, adds a layer of sophistication and warmth, making it a sensory experience that transcends boundaries.
Encased in minimalist Obsidian and Ghost Rose glass vessels, N°98 Ghost reflects commitment to luxury and artistry. With a burn time of 45 hours, N°98 Ghost not only embodies Azzi Glasser's mastery but also invites connoisseurs to indulge in a fragrant symphony that encapsulates the essence of modern luxury in a fragrant masterpiece.
Word salad 🥗
---
Wtf does that load of Ol bullshit actually mean ? That Ol Charlie seems like a right Ol conman geezer . Bet he gets a good introductory fee to all these contacts .
Reminds me He seems to be housesitting .. Look at the state of the sofa covering now
That tree gets me every time. It’s horrible

Reactions: 14
You can buy better at Yankee I’m not fan but for £15 get 90 hours of scented burn, if your gonna burn your money away

duck off Yawna with your mildew vag smelling candle 😂 your not Gwyneth 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a load of Fukkin waffle 😂😂😂. I nearly choked on my corn flakes reading the ambience of the Ghost House . Yeah right Love it ain’t a dreamy space it’s a Fukkin concrete bunker . I don’t know about you girls but I’ve never bought a scented candle without smelling it first.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Nah.. bet it smells like when you open the fridge door at Christmas and allllllllll the cheese smells waft out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The green woody notes must represent the mildew and moss growing on the stairs o_O and everywhere else! She's pushing buyers to tuck in to both colours! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being gifted all these trips and still proceeding to just sit in your hotel room all day. She’s such a bore

Reactions: 15
And taking your candles with you just so you can try to sell junk while on holiday.
God I know. So your 5 star grifted holiday involoves:
- shilling your crappy candles
- covering up your sunburnt face with a victorian death-mask style foundation
- belittling your cancer-ravaged partner and making him out to be a total simp

wow I’m so jel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That woman is talking about a group of ten people together though so not Lorna she wishes she had someone else there other than John.
---
The way she’s talking on those stories about the candle makes me want to throw my phone at the wall, what is she so smug about with her botoxed mouth that she can’t move properly.
That woman is alice j t and has her own snark page!!!

Reactions: 2
Won't be surprised if he gets skin cancer next, he must spend 10 hours a day turning his skin into what resembles corned beef.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.