Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Jo Woods house. TBH Lorna’s whole segment was just shock for me, just marvelling at the real face and the insta lies. Does anyone know did she always speak like that or is it injectables gone wrong?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if the neighbours are old classic Warwickshire types and cannot believe the monstrosity that got planning next door… and also that a bleeping influencer bought it. 🤣 oh my God I’d have moved straight away
---
So where is the neighbour smackHead that she’s always tagging? Is he a smack head?
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can someone dig out the planning application and find the local objections?!

Reactions: 6
Did you notice the wealthiest people on SlebsHouseSnoop aka Jo Wood, Jodie Kidd looked cool n casual with minimal effort, they don’t need to try it just shows
What I loved was that everyone except Lorna had loads of "stuff" that they had collected over the years - everything was relaxed & cozy not cold & sterile

Reactions: 9
What I loved was that everyone except Lorna had loads of "stuff" that they had collected over the years - everything was relaxed & cozy not cold & sterile
I was thinking about the first table they got earlier, they clearly had no direction when they moved in (still don’t) and just randomly started filling it with cheap looking random crap.
---
I loved Jo Woods house. TBH Lorna’s whole segment was just shock for me, just marvelling at the real face and the insta lies. Does anyone know did she always speak like that or is it injectables gone wrong?
She’s spoke funny since she had the teeth and Botox around her mouth

Reactions: 10
I was thinking about the first table they got earlier, they clearly had no direction when they moved in (still don’t) and just randomly started filling it with cheap looking random crap.

---

Yea like Jo had wallpaper she had designed herself after a UFO encounter in Brazil with her then husband who’s in the most famous band in the world. Lorna has a table she ordered off Instagram…. 🥴
---

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yea like Jo had wallpaper she had designed herself after a UFO encounter in Brazil with her then husband who’s in the most famous band in the world. Lorna has a table she ordered off Instagram…. 🥴
---
And pink splattered paint art work ‘that just works’ 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’d forgotten how much I hate the way she applies ‘lippy’ 😒
Talking whilst simultaneously applying. The all pink make up giving millennial year 10 school disco. I’m sure she’s intentionally making her hair look tit now just to keep us talking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Talking whilst simultaneously applying. The all pink make up giving millennial year 10 school disco. I’m sure she’s intentionally making her hair look tit now just to keep us talking.
Probably counts us as engagement 😝

she looks like hell. All seven circles of it. The wrinkly oversized clothing and that rats nest and the filters gone wrong are hysterical.
Can someone check her engagement numbers? Is she losing followers??

Reactions: 9
The lure of being on tv overrode her common sense and don’t think she realized until too late that she’s created a situation for herself. I’m sure he fwends assured her that no one would notice the disparity in appearance.
Lorna will be her own undoing.
gosh I wish I could watch the program!
She’s not even got a Highlight about the programme on her grid .
---
Are we not gonna talk about these
WTF !! He looks dreadful what’s with that Fukkin pose is he supposed to look Uber cool ? Poor fukker looks like he hasn’t go the strength to hold himself up and has to prop himself against a wall for every photo of him wearing his prison tracksuit and stupid coat . FFS no OAP goes out in a matching tracksuit with a Fukkin coat on top . And as for her ..FFS she looks like a scarecrow . Bet she actually eye Fukks herself whilst saying ‘mirror mirror on the wall who’s the fairest of them all ?’
Well it certainly ain’t you Yawna . Cotswolds residents must have a right Ol laugh seeing these two out for a walk. Even though we all know their idea of a walk is from the car to the bar at SHF !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve just been trawling through the thread from 2020 chuckling away whilst looking for something and saw lots of posts from @miss trixie I wonder what happened to her ?

Reactions: 5
I’d forgotten how much I hate the way she applies ‘lippy’ 😒
I was watching it thinking “thank god I’ve finished eating” 🙄
---
Probably counts us as engagement 😝

she looks like hell. All seven circles of it. The wrinkly oversized clothing and that rats nest and the filters gone wrong are hysterical.
Can someone check her engagement numbers? Is she losing followers??
I think her hair usually looks like a rats nest, but recently it’s gone way beyond that. No self respecting rat would still hanging around in that drafty nest what with winter on its way 🥶 🐀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.