Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lure of being on tv overrode her common sense and don’t think she realized until too late that she’s created a situation for herself. I’m sure he fwends assured her that no one would notice the disparity in appearance.
Lorna will be her own undoing.
gosh I wish I could watch the program!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The easel was fine in the flat but looks tit in the "guest room" which generally looked tit cos the furniture didn't go in the surroundings -same goes for the sheep & the sofas!

Abbey definitely wasnt a fan she made that obvious but also said the right things for TV

I hadn't realised until I watched the show how are odd the kitchen is - no fridge etc but lets be real here nothing gets cooked in there! There was just so much that was tit & looking at the other celebrity homes it made.me wonder why she was even featured she's not a celebrity that people will have heard of! Everyone else has a story to tell aboit there home but she had nothing
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
I knew the easel would feature! I died when that popped up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its like she's in total denial about his cancer, what if the treatment hadn't worked, she's so wrapped up in herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s such a fashionista she can wear super oversized and do scruffy hair and look uber cool but she just looks homeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She thinks she’s such a fashionista she can wear super oversized and do scruffy hair and look uber cool but she just looks homeless.
Did you notice the wealthiest people on SlebsHouseSnoop aka Jo Wood, Jodie Kidd looked cool n casual with minimal effort, they don’t need to try it just shows

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.