Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half of me agrees and thinks the immediate shilling is in bad taste, but then my mates husband didn’t not go to work. I dunno. It’s bloody awful that he has cancer and I do really feel for them because no one should have to go through cancer but it doesn’t change the fact that I don’t like her!
But did your friends husband make a point of doing a live announcement to thousands of people then try to sell them stuff? Just very bad taste and not quite the same thing as going out to work because you want to retain some sort of normality which is totally understandable.

Reactions: 15
But did your friends husband make a point of doing a live announcement to thousands of people then try to sell them stuff? Just very bad taste and not quite the same thing as going out to work because you want to retain some sort of normality which is totally understandable.
Haha yeah I totally take the point. It’s all a bit odd isn’t it - I think the illness just raises my tolerance (or gullibility) level. But then that’s cos I’m an empathetic person… who knows with LL.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not saying she should totally stop working but there was nothing urgent about the jumper that it couldn’t have waited.

Reactions: 12
Gutted for John and wish him well in his treatment. So sorry for the girls who spoke of their experiences too, big hugs to u xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think there is a right or wrong way people deal with bad news. Some people just want to act normal and others can't.

I don't particularly like Lorna, I think her whole account and brand is very fake even amongst influencers but she does share her personal life and John on her account and people naturally want to know what is happening especially when she hasn't posted as much and inferred bad news. Personally I would have made a grid post and then maybe some stories to raise awareness about his type.of cancer but that isn't really her brand...

Reactions: 3
I don't think there is a right or wrong way people deal with bad news. Some people just want to act normal and others can't.

I don't particularly like Lorna, I think her whole account and brand is very fake even amongst influencers but she does share her personal life and John on her account and people naturally want to know what is happening especially when she hasn't posted as much and inferred bad news. Personally I would have made a grid post and then maybe some stories to raise awareness about his type.of cancer but that isn't really her brand...
‘Her brand ‘ ?? Btw. I’m not getting at you @Libertine1975 .. Im surprised at the influencers spin on it .Your husband is diagnosed with a serious cancer and your first thought is as an influencer and your brand . She must feel pretty stupid posting all her adoring Mr Luxe pics of him puffing on his cigarette now.

I thought they said he’d stopped drinking? This pic is from when they were with Nicole, and John was sitting on the right. I can see six glasses on the table - three filled with water, one with white wine and two with rosé. Do you know what? I don’t blame John for having a drink (his body, his choice) but why oh why is his loving wife not laying off the booze when she’s around him?! She’s just rubbing his nose in it.

A8EC54B9-B83E-4607-BBE0-573864FFA183.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I thought they said he’d stopped drinking? This pic is from when they were with Nicole, and John was sitting on the right. I can see six glasses on the table - three filled with water, one with white wine and two with rosé. Do you know what? I don’t blame John for having a drink (his body, his choice) but why oh why is his loving wife not laying off the booze when she’s around him?! She’s just rubbing his nose in it.

View attachment 2009684
He was also drinking in Dior that day too

Tits. We have a drama. Auntie Jean tootled up to Filey, North Yorkshire in her red Toyota Yaris. She fancied an early spring break & obvs wanted to shoot some shots from her recent ITS HAUL.

Anyway, long story short, she’s snowed in. Stranded. 🤣 Bless her. Thankfully she has a plentiful wardrobe to keep her warm during these difficult times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah yes. Nothing says International Women's Day like a £1,800 sweater. At least we can be confident this one isn't made in some Far East sweatshop by a woman who has to work 22 hours a day for 2p, like her ITS gear would have been...
Nothing says International Women's Day like pretending your husband has got you a gift when you prob bought it yourself a week ago when in Dior 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nothing says International Women's Day like pretending your husband has got you a gift when you prob bought it yourself a week ago when in Dior 🙄
Imagine doing something meaningful like maybe donating £1,800 to a local women's refuge or a women's cancer charity.

How many times will we see her wear this?

Reactions: 23
sorry to quote myself but I did call it. Haha

Although it doesn’t have CHRISTIAN DIOR splashed on the front for everyone to know she’s luxe, so maybe she put this back.
---
My bet is that she got the CHRISTIAN DIOR jumper 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously, does she earn enough to buy that when her partners about to be undergoing chemo/radiotherapy and unable to work and she'll be the sole breadwinner? Anyone actually know if she's loaded? 🤣

Reactions: 9
International Women’s Day - a day which serves as a focal point in the women's rights movement, bringing attention to issues such as gender equality, reproductive rights, and violence and abuse against women

Lorna’s interpretation of International Women’s Day.

“ Firstly let me show off more designer goods - remembering at all times to glorify me, me, me”
---
Ah yes. Nothing says International Women's Day like a £1,800 sweater. At least we can be confident this one isn't made in some Far East sweatshop by a woman who has to work 22 hours a day for 2p, like her ITS gear would have been...
I wish the dog had just taken it and ripped it apart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She def did. She’s wearing that grotesque engagement ring isn’t she? The one that John has to cut off her finger that she showed us on Sunday. No way that’s fixed already!! Lying toad.

Hey tits

Quick question.

Will Lorna be wearing the foetid extensions to discuss how brilliant the “ 3 month transformation” from Filet products has been?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.