Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks tragic trying to look cool . He could really do with getting the help of a personal stylist. I bet he has one of those tattoos with either barbed wire or the moon. The other week she wanted us to remember him in our thoughts.
They really are a trio of saddos on the scrounge, constantly taking selfies and showing as many designer labels as possible. They are so shallow and suit each other perfectly.

Reactions: 19
The tattoo description I know exactly what you mean

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that’s finds her and Nicole so cringey? Going out swinging their chunel bags everywhere they go, taking photos in dior, Chanel etc.
LUXE.that word doesn’t come near those two Fukkin hell They look like a pair of chavs .. and they need to stop messing with their faces they’ve got plastic plumped up back of the spoon faces ( thanks for that one @LadyLockdown ) and Mr Pig looks well rough and he’s got another of those Fukkin chav scarfs . If he ain’t well why’s he being dragged round the shops by that pair of selfish bints .

Attachments

Reactions: 14
He’s not well but out shopping, drinking champagne. Say it or don’t say it. Stop with the breadcrumbing.
I hope to god she isn’t doing a live to reveal his illness? Could anyone be that sick?
---
Is it just me that’s finds her and Nicole so cringey? Going out swinging their chunel bags everywhere they go, taking photos in dior, Chanel etc.
They are such a weird Throuple.

Reactions: 13
I can’t make up my mind if it’s because we aren’t used to seeing him without the filter, or whether he doesn’t look at all well.

Imagine if he is seriously unwell and she’s still dragging him fucking shopping and posing with fellow spoon face?

I guess it proves that nothing will ever stop her buying / spending and buying some more,

Can’t we have another oversized blazer? It’s all of ten minutes since she bought the last one.

Reactions: 12
Imagine shopping Dior ready to wear when your hair looks like that. The audacity.

Reactions: 17
Funny you should say that…
(this was over 5 years ago…cant imagine Mr Gout has done any exercise since!)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Because he’s the bag carrier and paying for the drinks (the ones they don’t get free in the stores anyway)
What the actual F is he wearing. Those light coloured denim jeans, the socks, the white trainers and the market scarf…also me thinks he needs a glow up with some new Botox as he isn’t looking so line free on his forehead these days!!!
She’s over girls… she really is. The content has been terrible but there really is nothing else left in the can from her!

Reactions: 12
Oh fukk off Yawna … ‘Nicole made me try it on .. yay or nay ??
What Fukkin bragging nonsense bollox you talk ..
You either like it or you don’t .
You either need it or you don’t .
You either want it or you don’t.
You either buy it or you don’t
Why ask your invisible fwends that are probably still trying to pay off Klarna after buying your ITS collecshun. Vile smug bint

Attachments

Reactions: 16
When did she get the VCA bracelet?

Reactions: 3
Mr Luxe does not look well…. I think it might be ‘C’ ? Can only blame unhealthy lifestyle of excessively drinking, smoking, and they both had jabs to travel!

Reactions: 4
She got the VCA for her last birthday when she was FORTY which she still hasn’t admitted to

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.