Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here after seeing 2000 people share the give away on insta, I knew the goss would be good! I’m going to run myself a nice bath and read previous threads for the next hour! Happy Sunday! ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is something as bogus as duck about the Chanel giveaway. Same bag. Yes it’s her current nails but .. it’s horseSHITTERYSHIT.

Late to the party but I have a few favourites myself for the calendar.
1- Judy Finnegan’s & Les Dawson’s love child
2- Filet Kingsley extreme results
3- Cut her fringe whilst drunk
4- Joan Jett
5 - The Paris days ( remember when SHE mocked us by putting an Eiffel Tower on every picture after the #Eiffelgate )
6- if the cap hat fits?
7- Auntie Jean goes cruising
8- no words really
9-unfettered face
10 THE MILKMAID ( you’ll be wearing this for years to come!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She has posted up competition rules too as a disclaimer
And I’ve screenshotted them for when she breaks her own rules.

The “winner selection” part is interesting. She says she will pick a winner at random without an independent adjudicator - which is in direct violation of the ASA’s social media competition rules.

089EA2B5-5B91-4951-B827-32E7B557DBEB.jpeg

C727F44C-06D0-4A02-AA7D-38F727B75CB7.jpeg

13747B03-1E78-402D-BD0E-8AEE08C29740.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
And I’ve screenshotted them for when she breaks her own rules.

The “winner selection” part is interesting. She says she will pick a winner at random without an independent adjudicator - which is in direct violation of the ASA’s social media competition rules.

View attachment 1817201
View attachment 1817202
View attachment 1817203
It’s a bit late so I might be reading it wrong but doesn’t it say it will be picked by the promoter in the presence of an independent adjudicator? Whoever that is.

Reactions: 1
It’s a bit late so I might be reading it wrong but doesn’t it say it will be picked by the promoter in the presence of an independent adjudicator? Whoever that is.
You’re right - I’m the one affected by the lateness! Just done 3 hours on the motorway! It does say picked by the promoter (Lorna) in the presence of an independent adjudicator.

However, I would be interested to know how she picks someone at random, and how exactly she tracks every entry.

Reactions: 4
You’re right - I’m the one affected by the lateness! Just done 3 hours on the motorway! It does say picked by the promoter (Lorna) in the presence of an independent adjudicator.

However, I would be interested to know how she picks someone at random, and how exactly she tracks every entry.
I believe theres apps that you can use but does randomly selecting mean you can just go to the comments or likes and just choose any of them? I don’t know how you would demonstrate that’s random though. But then do you have to if no one’s asking….

Reactions: 1
There’s nothing random about it at all. She chooses a winner , not coincidence they’re all private accounts. I reckon she knows some of them.., or it’s a friend of a friend,
None of them ever show off their “ prize”.

Don’t we remember the charity thing when they “accidentally” sold more tickets than they said they were selling…?? That was all glossed over and where did that money go??

John is the independent adjudicator… fair?? Of course not.
Those rules are a crock of tit. Same ones she uses every year and gets away with the same bull crap.

Reactions: 13
There’s nothing random about it at all. She chooses a winner , not coincidence they’re all private accounts. I reckon she knows some of them.., or it’s a friend of a friend,
None of them ever show off their “ prize”.

Don’t we remember the charity thing when they “accidentally” sold more tickets than they said they were selling…?? That was all glossed over and where did that money go??

John is the independent adjudicator… fair?? Of course not.
Those rules are a crock of tit. Same ones she uses every year and gets away with the same bull crap.
Obviously. But she still has to explain if asked how she does it so what does she say she does?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she’s put that the winner can’t sell it? Like how can she stop someone from selling it?
my friend won the dior necklace and she did actually receive it but I’ve never seen it since so presumed she’s sold it..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why she’s put that the winner can’t sell it? Like how can she stop someone from selling it?
my friend won the dior necklace and she did actually receive it but I’ve never seen it since so presumed she’s sold it..
I reckon it's so whoever the winner sells it to has less chance of finding out it's a fake (if it's even sent in the first place)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You also said in Feb that you knew the person who won a Gucci necklace… suspicious list anyone?! 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Another subject - I was reading in the business pages that ITS have put Frisby back in charge as the share price is plummeting. It seems ITS is only worth £6M (not much for a PLC!). Was thinking that Loona sucked them dry whilst she was in contract - and they must have lost a fortune with her crapola collecshuns :LOL:

Reactions: 8
You also said in Feb that you knew the person who won a Gucci necklace… suspicious list anyone?! 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
And I mean what are the odds of knowing two people who win an instagram ‘competition’. Slim to none. Either she’s made it up and she doesn’t know and forgotten what she said or she’s a mole haha! 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There was no Gucci necklace she put (?) in the post so I think she was referring to the Dior necklace and other people pointed that out at the time.

Reactions: 3
She's the biggest scammer known ! Can't wait for her to be found out. Bet they start Only Fans 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.