Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the winners of the giveaways are private profiles…. SURPRISE! You just know shes made them herself

Also, I might be hammered right now but that milkmaid thing is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Never fails to make me feel better about life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon she’ll keep it on her stories either to make him look the plonker that he is or she’ll think all the Fawnas will be vurrry jealous of her fatulous husband being picked by the dancer !!! Shame he didn’t choke him with that Scarf .. what a Fukkin twit he looks !!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who cares if OSB puts up their tree? Not me! It'll be shite anyway :sleep:

Reactions: 3
Eww, I really did not need to know that old trout mouth has been squeezing her spots 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I will never understand how she sleeps with that man. It just can't be right. There has to be some sort agreement 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.