Lorna Luxe #36 More leaks than John after a night on the whispering angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that little bit of chin fat is still there!! She said the Aqualyx got rid of it!! I’m so disappointed as I have the same bit of chin fat and I was hoping to get Aqualyx on it…. It’s £360 with the guy in Knightsbridge she goes to (although I’m guessing she got it free as she keeps mentioning him) but I’m from up North and it’s only £60 so I thought if it gives good results I’d give it a go but she looks exactly the same!!
I see I’ve replied to the wrong message… this was meant for the “in the wild at Wimbledon” picture

Ooh please be careful if someone’s offering it for £60! Make sure they’re medically trained and that you know a couple of people who have had it done there. I’m also from up north and my clinic charges £400.
Thank you 🙂 I have my Botox and cheek filler there (never heard it called run-way cheek!!) and the lady who does it is a licensed nurse. It’s the brand Aqualyx so not a dodgy product and she’s really good at other injectables so I’m hoping she is equally good at the Aqualyx! Although now I’m not sure it’s worth it…

Reactions: 3
More in the wild pics from today
942F0A93-0C8B-4AE9-9CEA-B906BA6A39A8.png
F73F0709-8A58-46B5-B17B-0394357A99E0.png

I see I’ve replied to the wrong message… this was meant for the “in the wild at Wimbledon” picture

Thank you 🙂 I have my Botox and cheek filler there (never heard it called run-way cheek!!) and the lady who does it is a licensed nurse. It’s the brand Aqualyx so not a dodgy product and she’s really good at other injectables so I’m hoping she is equally good at the Aqualyx! Although now I’m not sure it’s worth it…
Remember she is an INFLUENCER and her photos are highly edited

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks to the other (undeserving) influencers for these pics of LL in the wild. She has learned how to turn her head but plenty of full fat face pics She is such a loser.

oh! Adding one more where she’s made herself look 6’ tall 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Especially if she was drinking on the same day as treatments.

View attachment 1400614
View attachment 1400616

These photos are six days apart — her eyebrows look exactly the same to me :ROFLMAO:

Does look like she’s had more lip filler though!
Except they’re not 6 days apart because the first one is from last year that she recycled.

Thanks to the other (undeserving) influencers for these pics of LL in the wild. She has learned how to turn her head but plenty of full fat face pics She is such a loser.

oh! Adding one more where she’s made herself look 6’ tall 😉
That’s not the same dress she said she had got to wear to Wimbledon

Reactions: 12
Dear god, well she inspired my thread suggestion anyway
‘Hitched up dresses and runway cheeks,
Oi Loona! You forgot your breeks’

• Haha
I have no idea why she had cheek fillers done. She looks very round faced from her in the wild pics! It's only with the filters her face is slimmer and more sculpted. 🧐

Don’t do it !

Let’s add this pic to her Aqualyx after shots! I know it’s a bad angle but still funny
75B94DCB-4EA6-45AC-A1E4-1976040E77CF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ok own up what TIT saw Mr Pig drinking pissing angel at the Lanesborough 😂😂

I’d be amazed if anyone recognises them in their wild state

recycling old pics again she hasn’t wore that bloody wrap cardy in over a year
She’s making no sense whatsoever again today .. Who does she share him with ?😂😂

Reactions: 6
Imagine spending all that money on inviting her to Wimbledon, showering her with gifts and meals and booze… and she does like 3 stories the next day and doesn’t even mention your product

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She thinks he used Botox 🙄 a reputable injector would never inject you without telling you what they were putting in first. Girl you’re 40, let it go and just admit it.

Reactions: 12
She thinks he used Botox 🙄 a reputable injector would never inject you without telling you what they were putting in first. Girl you’re 40, let it go and just admit it.
Just about to say the same thing!!!!

A Deliveroo from Crawley? Really? Crawley a shithole...no offence but it is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just about to say the same thing!!!!

A Deliveroo from Crawley? Really? Crawley a shithole...no offence but it is
😂I work near Crawley, all my colleagues live there - it's chav central isn't it! One of them says she has never once gone out in town because it's horrible... begs the question why she won't just move!

I see Lorna has her weird stray eyebrow hair again

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.