Lorna Luxe #36 More leaks than John after a night on the whispering angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Problematic drinking does cause memory issues … apparently Lorna you can no longer recall if you get Botox or not as it seems to change on a monthly basis. Despite previously posting about your Botox, last week you were adamant you’d never had it and now here you are again post-Botox … 🤦🏼‍♀️

That pink polyester infection inducing monstrosity is a blatant Chinese sweatshop rip-off of Magda Butrym whose clothing Lorna was recently raving about …

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Problematic drinking does cause memory issues … apparently Lorna you can no longer recall if you get Botox or not as it seems to change on a monthly basis. Despite previously posting about your Botox, last week you were adamant you’d never had it and now here you are again post-Botox … 🤦🏼‍♀️

That pink polyester infection inducing monstrosity is a blatant Chinese sweatshop rip-off of Magda Butrym whose clothing Lorna was recently raving about …
She’s been going through the Ali Express catalogue again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's time for a new thread again!

Lorna Luxe #37 Botox and bad designs, all she cares for are the £££ signs

Lorna Luxe #37 Did she Botox or did she not, and how many adverts can we spot?

I'm sure someone else can come up with a better one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she Fukkin serious !!! We’ve just seen pics of her in ‘the wild’ you’re as fake as fukk Yawna .. no matter how much she spends on tweakments ’. She STILL has to photoshop yourself to within an inch of her life …. FFS She’s definitely not a happy bunny despite all the £££ she wastes on same Ol same Ol !

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It's time for a new thread again!

Lorna Luxe #37 Botox and bad designs, all she cares for are the £££ signs

Lorna Luxe #37 Did she Botox or did she not, and how many adverts can we spot?

I'm sure someone else can come up with a better one
love it. I suggested this one the other day:

Lorna Luxe #37 edits pics to make her look tall, seeing raisin in the wild makes our skin crawl

Reactions: 7
She looks bleeping awful. No amount of Botox and “runway cheeks” will fix that. Can’t hide an ugly soul. Or is that too close to the bone Lorna?

I call bull s^*t. Wiht that much filler there would be bruises. She did this weeks ago …if at all.
Especially if she was drinking on the same day as treatments.

960213F8-87CF-4DDC-9446-6A79DB4BCBB6.jpeg

F2FBF1D7-BE66-4184-970C-7D2AB13A8D25.jpeg

These photos are six days apart — her eyebrows look exactly the same to me :ROFLMAO:

Does look like she’s had more lip filler though!

Reactions: 3
Hello loves! I’ve had a short hiatus from Tattle but had to return to ask if “runway cheeks” are what you have when you wear a “runway sleeve” 😂 Putting runway in front of nouns does not make you sound sophisticated Lorna - you just sound like a twit.

Anyway, that must be the fastest acting Botox in the world if she was injected yesterday and is seeing the results today! Maybe her forehead is just hammered and comatose after too much whispissing angel.

Oh and I’m super disappointed in Wimbledon for inviting influencers. So many actual tennis fans enter that ballot every year and never get a ticket and here’s Lorna who only mentioned the lunch. Bet she didn’t even watch a match.

EFF72A66-A607-4B1A-8326-C1A3C323FBF1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh that Botox worked quick

View attachment 1400222
But that little bit of chin fat is still there!! She said the Aqualyx got rid of it!! I’m so disappointed as I have the same bit of chin fat and I was hoping to get Aqualyx on it…. It’s £360 with the guy in Knightsbridge she goes to (although I’m guessing she got it free as she keeps mentioning him) but I’m from up North and it’s only £60 so I thought if it gives good results I’d give it a go but she looks exactly the same!!

Reactions: 5
But that little bit of chin fat is still there!! She said the Aqualyx got rid of it!! I’m so disappointed as I have the same bit of chin fat and I was hoping to get Aqualyx on it…. It’s £360 with the guy in Knightsbridge she goes to (although I’m guessing she got it free as she keeps mentioning him) but I’m from up North and it’s only £60 so I thought if it gives good results I’d give it a go but she looks exactly the same!!
Ooh please be careful if someone’s offering it for £60! Make sure they’re medically trained and that you know a couple of people who have had it done there. I’m also from up north and my clinic charges £400.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.