Lorna Luxe #36 More leaks than John after a night on the whispering angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only dip in and out of her page but seen her stories regarding being diagnosed with androgenic alopecia and came looking for her thread here. Has she spoken about this before? Is it all just bullshit to sell Philip Kingsley products? I'm asking as I have been experiencing hair thinning the last 2 years and don't want to be taken advantage of.
Hmmm let’s see …
1.. Her ‘new hair’ growth is always shown whilst wearing extensions … I for one find that misleading as viewers might think that’s the ‘real ending ‘ you get …. She’s very clever whenever she #Ads PK she has her / Russian virgins hair tucked in her jumper ..
2. Her before and after pics are of really pulled back hair then the after hair dyed darker hair held loosely.
3. Her ..’New Hair’. Really could that just be’Broken / snapped off hair ? Ffs blowed dried upside down would give it volume ?? It looks staged ! She’s always got it in some random coiffured hair on top or with a cap on then with lengths of rats clip on hair extensions ..
4. I too wouldn’t believe a word she says or a pic she posts ..
5 ..as been said .. Seriously .. don’t look at an influencer for advice ! They haven’t got a Fukkin clue just filling their dishonest purses £££

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she honestly think we believe that’s her without filters and just good skincare and make up? I’d love to give her a piece of my mind or better still hit her where it hurts……her wallet 👊🏼
I actually think she believes her own filtered image!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only dip in and out of her page but seen her stories regarding being diagnosed with androgenic alopecia and came looking for her thread here. Has she spoken about this before? Is it all just bullshit to sell Philip Kingsley products? I'm asking as I have been experiencing hair thinning the last 2 years and don't want to be taken advantage of.
Have a look into silica tablets. They don’t promote hair growth but do strengthen hair and prevent thinning. I have been on them for just over 6 months and my hairdresser said it’s the first time since she’s been cutting my hair (over 15 years) that she can see a positive change in it. They’re pretty inexpensive, £10ish at Holland and Barrett for a bottle of 90 so no big loss if they don’t work for you.

Reactions: 8
Have a look into silica tablets. They don’t promote hair growth but do strengthen hair and prevent thinning. I have been on them for just over 6 months and my hairdresser said it’s the first time since she’s been cutting my hair (over 15 years) that she can see a positive change in it. They’re pretty inexpensive, £10ish at Holland and Barrett for a bottle of 90 so no big loss if they don’t work for you.
Thank you, I'm desperate to try anything ❤

Reactions: 2
You’ve spoken more sense than the Loon all year so far for hair treatments. If do you do decide to buy it, just don’t use her link she’ll get paid a % of whatever you buy

Remember she is just a sales person, will say and do anything for £££ her hair is in shocking condition because of the way she treats it those photos she puts up are so manipulative it’s unreal don’t believe a word that comes from her gob.
Remember to clear your history or she’ll get paid.

Reactions: 1
She definitely isn’t a good advert for all the very expensive skin products she uses! 😥

Reactions: 4
She definitely isn’t a good advert for all the very expensive skin products she uses! 😥
Your comment came up like this with the ad underneath I was staring at it for ages thinking huh that doesn’t look like Lornas head 😂
CB814938-5361-4616-A847-F3A377B49A9E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've had bouts of hair thinning/loss due to stress during the last few years. The main thing that helped me was Viviscal tablets. They're not cheap but they do make a huge difference. To me at least!

Reactions: 3
not sure how good the serious PK stuff is but I will only use his shampoos and products because they’re amazing

What in gods bleeping name 😂😭
123DF599-79BF-4ABC-A7A4-C7EEBC7C51A3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
3781A4BF-04EE-4B4D-816C-DC5BC3EA49C5.jpeg

Goes to “the best cosmetic doctor in London” but drinks alcohol straight after Botox and fillers?!

Lorna you need to get better medical advice
hun, hope your face isn’t swollen and bruised tomorrow 💋

Reactions: 6
Is she thick or does she think we’re thick? Less than a week ago she had never had Botox (obviously bollocks) and now she’s telling us who usually administers her Botox, which she’s supposedly never had.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s always had it, bang right on it. Just trying to make up story so that dr guy gets his advert but it’s so transparent

Such a con let’s hope those little prick needles didn’t hurty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't expect we'll be seeing her new face on camera any time soon with all those tweakment scars! Likely she'll use some old pics (thinking nobody will spot) or else be filtered to the max!!! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.