Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_norris

VIP Member
Congratulations @LittleBirdie for the winning thread title, it was a tie between you and me but happily let you take the crown for thread 36, treat yourself to a sequin dress of your choice, plenty in stock :love:

Recap from last season, here we go....

🥂

We started season 35 with her Positano visit, with a body suit pulled so low the world is your suckling child, the mega oversized jacket looked like she had swiped it from a homeless person, we feel for that person.

Repeating her "serving food on ice" like it was a thing that no one does ever and wearing tablecloth wrap around dresses, she made sure the pointless mini iron made it’s first showing with Mr Pig serving his duties quite badly as everything looked creased to sodding death

Nothing was open and luckily for her the weather was rubbish the whole time they were there, so they drank themselves to oblivion just a normal day for them then.

Note: Tablecloth dresses remain unsold

More giveaways to people who don’t win or even exist

They got a freebie hotel, what other hotel is there? Mr Pig dressed in sweaty satin oh so creepy PJ’s, it had his name sewn in just in case he got lost and staff had to return him to the room. They ordered chippies, sarnies with wine, stayed in for telly and called it a good night, we called it desperation

She has moved onto oversizing her shoes now, flippers are “in” but she made herself a twat again

We think she has fallen out with Parisian Sweet, in fact we know she has as Yawna has latched onto Blaise Dyer for bag resale. Parisian S is now our hero, he threw massive shade at her treasured Chunnelllls, keep it up please.

Yawnas used her PR gift voucher trying to be clever for a giveaway of YSL unworkable heels. That story didn’t last long FarFetch, fetched her right up

More giveaways to people who don’t get the goods or are even real, this is like a weekly lottery “yes I’ve won” “computer says no”

Oh here we Como go back in Italy, in attempt to look like a barbie doll on crack, stuck in a 1980’s bathroom, we got the sequin collection. A very strange, very overpriced, itchy scratchy plastic throw up frocks. But have no fear she gave us Mega Bow dress, the dress that goes beyond all dresses and has pockets don’t ya know.

So the whole Como trip was pointless although we did get some really lovely shots of all the railings from every angle, nice one!

Big launch party for ITS and our Yawna’s first attempt at what they called “special”. Yeah was special alright, so special dresses leave a trail of destructive sequins in their wake. But how exciting big party but the sniff of the plastic hoop, fake flowers, dodgy food impressed absolutely no one in going. The DJ looked embarrassed bobbing on her own, Frizzy dodged Yawna at each corner like a bullet and the few that did go for the free pre-riders make sure any documented stories were promptly removed and left to go to a significantly better place afterwards. The ITS tweedle dumb guy who looked underaged managed to drink the whole bar, who can blame him he works at ITS. Yawna refused to document her stories of the night, have no fear Yawna we found the wild shots, we’ve got your back we’ve seen the expansion. What a night

Note: Sequin dresses remain unsold

We ended this season doubting not only our lovely TiTs but ourselves, internal snipes for power of the thread, Titan against Titan, what do we know, who do we know, who am I even, what is going on, who is Gemma? From the words of a young girl now gone……… “Who is she”????

Season 36 commences 🥂🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LeBlonde

‘One of John’s faves.’
Why does she think anybody gives a fuck what that creepy, submissive, old mug likes? Stop trying to make him happen!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MirandaPriestly

Her designer carriers always look battered and out of shape … every time i’ve bought from Celine, Chanel, Dior the bags have been either tied closed or sealed with a sticker, not gaping open like this … old used carrier?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought that
I’m finding it hard to believe that she’s bigging up some cheapo PLT trainers over those celine ones she usually wears.
Her travel outfits are so bizarre, she completely changes from her usual style and seems to think she’s Meghan Thee Stallion the minute she hits Gatwick 😬

• Haha

CAT1975

“Well that was a nice marriage” - F**k off with the same old crap you boring twat!!

• Haha
Sterling work @pink_norris ive good a good feeling about this thread, buckle up your flappy string shoes TITS we’re in for a wild ride *does a massive slide on the reclaimed Chateau parquet and crashes into the sheep*

• Haha
Reactions: 26

UghFFS

That pile of stuff she’s had delivered. “Most of it is stuff I’d ordered for Rome but it didn’t arrive on time” - so you took an entire “collection” to Rome to photograph but had no intention of wearing it past the photos… which should tell you everything you need to know about her thoughts on the line of clothes she puts her own childish name on.

Reactions: 24

Whatwereyouthinking

The luxes seem to have a talent for picking the tackiest looking bags Chanel make, that baby blue heart shaped one is horrendous - looks like something someone has bought from a market in turkey for their 2 year old to play with!

• Haha
  • Sick

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Fell in the water … again !
Spotlight code .. again !!
Looking a right mess … again !

YAWN !

• Haha
  • Sad
Laughing at this a lot.
who died and made her the arbiter of fashion?
Lorna you’re culturally bereft and throw money at sartorialism to cover up how clueless you are, please do not try and pretend you’re the new Anna wintour
View attachment 1315280
I love how she talks about vintage and pre-loved whilst creating more fast fashion landfill that she could shake a Dior-branded stick at. Your ITS stuff is never gonna be vintage or pre-loved, so don't pretend you admire that ethic when you've sold your soul to the exact opposite of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I love how she talks about vintage and pre-loved whilst creating more fast fashion landfill that she could shake a Dior-branded stick at. Your ITS stuff is never gonna be vintage or pre-loved, so don't pretend you admire that ethic when you've sold your soul to the exact opposite of it.
The only thing vintage that is on her radar is the Fukkin Raisin ..

• Haha
Reactions: 23