Lorna Luxe #36 More leaks than John after a night on the whispering angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for filler now, shameful

What about chin doctor isn’t he the best

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a bleeping liar! Filler takes 18 months to dissolve naturally and she’s claiming she hasn’t had the lips done for three years?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s telling us that she attended Wimbledon and didn’t document and share any of it? Ok Lorna.

DA5BCDC1-3D61-4732-8610-05379F7E23F6.png

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She might be going next week. No doubt some daft brand have invited her.
Coca Cola maybe, they seem to be the only ones that give her PR tickets and they are generally the cheap seats off the back of rejections or last min pull outs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t like or dislike Lorna because I dont know her, I quite like some of her clothes. But I do see where everyone is coming from. Because On her post about not having Botox but having filler. That’s an outright lie. I have had Botox myself so I know what it looks like and her forehead , elevenses and her eyes don’t move, so unless she knows where the fountain of youth is or her face ages differently to the rest of human kind she is not being truthful. There is admittedly very very very slight minimal movement in her forehead (which I have when I have Botox so it’s not a complete freeze ) but she def has Botox. Why lie about it. That’s what I don’t get ?

Reactions: 9
Coca Cola maybe, they seem to be the only ones that give her PR tickets and they are generally the cheap seats off the back of rejections or last min pull outs
I think it was an Elizabeth Arden event at Wimbledon before .

Reactions: 4
Ooh we’ve been treated to ‘raw copies’ of Mr Pig’s epic fashion shots of some other godawful oversized bow dress. She really does think she’s on a Vogue shoot, when it’s painfully obvious it’s amateur hour ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title suggestion;

Lorna Luxe #37 Grubby tan, grubby man, stands around and films while the help fills the van

Reactions: 23
Ooh we’ve been treated to ‘raw copies’ of Mr Pig’s epic fashion shots of some other godawful oversized bow dress. She really does think she’s on a Vogue shoot, when it’s painfully obvious it’s amateur hour ffs
AND . She’s promoting KM and another dress brand that she’s wearing to Wimbledon… why doesn’t she ever wear her ITS Dump ???? If it’s good enough for her Fawnas surely it’s good enough for her … ooh Obviously not .deceitful bint 😡. Thought a few posts ago she wasn’t doing another sushi date night ?
So another trip another Same Ol SameOl white shirt Mr Pig glad to see you got your Botox topped up for the trip .. Where’s the Mum hope she’s not been sent off to ‘entertain’ a waiter and get them more discount 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1. It’s not a date night if you’re spending it with the only person you ever see, that’s simply going out for your tea
2. It’s not sushi date night if you didn’t eat any sushi, that’s simply going out for your tea

Really want some sushi now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s taking Same Ol Same Ol to a different level now !!! I revisited thread 28 cos her outfit looked familiar . Re using pics now too .. there’s some crackers on that thread thought I’d reshare ( same Ol same Ol 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.