Lorna Luxe #36 More leaks than John after a night on the whispering angel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird one hotel room all 3 of them - just wrong on any level. It’s not like a huge Airbnb this is a hotel 🤮

That’s if mum is there
Yesterday she did a tour of a 2 bed villa claiming that Mr P got them an upgrade - boasting as usual. All a bit odd travelling separately. But at least Mr P has his sewing kit and steamer to the ready with two women to service 😆

Reactions: 4
It’s the taken a while but she’s finally owned up to palming that poor dog off on her mum just as it was really elderly and frail. What a beautiful human

Reactions: 7
Different nails in the spritz pic than the video showing how well her nails lasted earlier. She’s so lazy. Just don’t bleeping post if you can’t be arsed.

And yes she is addicted to lying.

Reactions: 9
WTF !!! All those never ending promoting LUXE expensive freebie products and she still looks like that 🤢
She looks more like an advert for Big fat gypsy weddings !!!
Oh and spot the difference in the last 2 pics. .. can you see they’ve been photoshopped .. said the blind man 😡. Absolutely hideous !! She’s such a Fukkin vile dishonest smug fake .. how she gets away with it is criminal

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
WTF !!! All those never ending promoting LUXE expensive freebie products and she still looks like that 🤢
She looks more like an advert for Big fat gypsy weddings !!!
Oh and spot the difference in the last 2 pics. .. can you see they’ve been photoshopped .. said the blind man 😡. Absolutely hideous !! She’s such a Fukkin vile dishonest smug fake .. how she gets away with it is criminal
Everything about this is absolutely disgusting.
She looks disgusting
It’s disgusting she is using those products as I truly like them
Her skin is 🤢
I could go on but why?

Reactions: 4
Wow, found this thread after looking at another page completely. I worked with LL many moons ago & never knew this page was here.
It's funny, before reading all these comments, I just saw her IG & thought she was so much more.. Tiny, doing amazing for herself, a bit of jealousy, awesome career!!!
Yet, isn't it funny. After reading & catching up with everything, she isn't doing what, or made to think as well to be thought. Wow, how much is she hated!! I met her just as she got with Mr Luxe, how funny, I use to feel a little jealous., Definitely not now!! Good Luck to them both 🙈🙈

Yet,

Reactions: 13
Wow, found this thread after looking at another page completely. I worked with LL many moons ago & never knew this page was here.
It's funny, before reading all these comments, I just saw her IG & thought she was so much more.. Tiny, doing amazing for herself, a bit of jealousy, awesome career!!!
Yet, isn't it funny. After reading & catching up with everything, she isn't doing what, or made to think as well to be thought. Wow, how much is she hated!! I met her just as she got with Mr Luxe, how funny, I use to feel a little jealous., Definitely not now!! Good Luck to them both 🙈🙈

Yet,
Good morning and welcome to the thread @Snakeskin .. feel free to share your stories .. we’re a friendly bunch on here . 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.