Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not possible to wear it again and again, it'a falls apart on delivery or after one wash

@styleoversubstance well done, I'm keeping the BINGO card updated will post later today, I'm sure we'll have more bingo treats on the way
Lots of her stuff is on eBay with the labels still on, people probably realised it's rubbish as soon as they've received it but can't be bothered to return it... and are trying to get a fiver off someone on eBay by reselling it.

Reactions: 10
Lots of her stuff is on eBay with the labels still on, people probably realised it's rubbish as soon as they've received it but can't be bothered to return it... and are trying to get a fiver off someone on eBay by reselling it.
Or it could be influencers selling their “#gifted” items as they don’t want them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So..........."Investment Pieces"......Are we to believe that amongst the syntheticfest that is ITS apparel, there will be some pieces that will withstand more than a couple of washes? I'm thinking of splashing my cash on some LornaLuxe Investment pieces #saidnooneever

• Haha
Bingo going well, she wanted a bag so she’s being sickly nice to him

Here's the update card (y)

Le BristolBreakfast on Terrace (ET option)Prancing in ITS "designs" in front of LouvreSitting on wall legs a kimbo (ET in background)Extravagant gift from Raisin
Story showing chain smokers ParisSuite TourBreakfast on table in SuiteDonkey kicking reel to some French ToonWine, bag, fags on table outside "favourite" bar
Lunch pic of snailsReturn of Vintage car tripDaily drive by The Louvremeeting the cat at Le BrisolRaisin gets surprise Hermes
Trot trot across zebra crossing to Sex & the city musicLe Bristol room with BalloonsRack of InTheShite clothesReturn of Airport pic, chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggageGRWM game changer skin care
Teeth WhitenerFillet K (lovin it)Diet Coke on breakfast table GRWM on hotel floorWhite Chanel carrier on railings

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
What a sorry state he looks. If I saw him sitting somewhere looking lost & forlorn, I'd probably feel like slipping the poor sod a bit of cash to go get a cuppa & a bite to eat. Perhaps "Rough Sleeper" is going to be the look of the season.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bingo going well, she wanted a bag so she’s being sickly nice to him
Oh FFS, I love those bags 😩 … interesting that out of all the bags out there though that she’s gone for the exact same one as Nicole - no style or idea of her own, sees that people think Nicole is chic and well dressed so decides to copy her. Honestly Lorna all that will happen is you’ll look like the cheap budget version, come up with your own ideas!

Reactions: 7
OH MY GOD! The cutlery usage in this photo is potentially the worst thing she’s ever done. WTF
I've just looked closely at this pic - please have a look. WHAT is that dark brown appendage on the opposite side of the table? Is it a body part?!?! 😂Am perplexed 🤔 because he was wearing the denim questionable things in pic in Celine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the long face Yawna 😂😂. WTF !! Has she done to it !!!! It’s like a mask .. it doesn’t move .. It looks theres no defining shape to it and she can’t show one hint of an expression on it and her horns are back ???

‘investment pieces’ in her Fukkin dreams but it’s was worth sharing again for a laugh 😂😂😂
She’s got so much Botox in that forehead you can tell by the lines above her brows at the end & she’s struggling to even squint from the sun.

duck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve seen the pair of you in the flesh (I previously kept this from ya’ll but you might have guessed from the pics I posted last thread…) and he looks like a chain smoking sack of potatoes. Yeh super cool 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She’s got so much Botox in that forehead you can tell by the lines above her brows at the end & she’s struggling to even squint from the sun.

duck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve seen the pair of you in the flesh (I previously kept this from ya’ll but you might have guessed from the pics I posted last thread…) and he looks like a chain smoking sack of potatoes. Yeh super cool 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂.I’ve gotta ask were they ‘Couples Goals’ .. was he rubbing her feet , was the WA flowing .. was there balloons . Was she wearing her ITS crap were they with ‘friends’ ??? 😂😂😂😂I’ve seen em IRL too it’s a shocker isn’t it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂.I’ve gotta ask were they ‘Couples Goals’ .. was he rubbing her feet , was the WA flowing .. was there balloons . Was she wearing her ITS crap were they with ‘friends’ ??? 😂😂😂😂I’ve seen em IRL too it’s a shocker isn’t it !!
Just the 2 of them, not a piece of ITS in sight, she was on the DC he was drinking Margaritas, no balloons 😂 I didn’t say because he kept staring at me and I was worried if I saw them again he would recognise me and link it to the thread but it was a while ago now so hopefully he has forgotten in his old age.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.