Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does she ALWAYS have to mention she’s got wifi on the plane
I bet she actually took the photo on the plane and just posted it when they landed - trying to fool us with her time travel again?

P.S Hi everyone! 👋🏼 Long time lurker here, she’s finally annoyed me enough to get involved and voice my disgust at her ridiculous ‘lifestyle’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lorna Luxe #30 Off to Paris for round two, can’t go anywhere without her boo. Scarecrow hair, and a greasy face, when will ITS dump this disgrace?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well TITS .. has Ol Frisby put a limit on her expenses for the A/W ITS dump !!! They’ve Rented a flat … 😂😂
NO
LE BRISTOL suite, cat,personal maitre D shopper, balloons, creepy selfie coffee cups , personalised engraved ( Yawna quote) White towelling robe 😱😂.
Let the fun begin .. bet we’re still gonna get a full house on bingo

Is it bad that I actually think she looks better there!? 😂 I mean that’s gotta be saying something about the state of her these days right?
You need to get yourself off to spec savers pet 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course it is. The daft cow reads these comments. Lorna you’ve tried your luck and I give it to you from trolley dolly to IG sales person, you’ve managed it BUT you’ve had to settle for a grubby wrinkly old man to fund you. How you get into bed with him 🤢 - but you clearly have a price. Look behind you. There are plenty of upstarts much younger than you on your tail. I hope the wrinkler has a good pension
Lorna’s definitely got younger, fresher competition, despite her tagging The Frankie shop in her screwed up green shirt they’ve never featured her in their stories yet here is this young IG’er with a 5th of the followers and voila! (Lorna that means ‘there you go’ in French) She also likes the godawful ugly big bird shoes but knows how to use an iron.

Not sure who is influencing who tbh …

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Lorna’s definitely got younger, fresher competition, despite her tagging The Frankie shop in her screwed up green shirt they’ve never featured her in their stories yet here is this young IG’er with a 5th of the followers and voila! (Lorna that means ‘there you go’ in French) She also likes the godawful ugly big bird shoes but knows how to use an iron.

Not sure who is influencing who tbh …
You see I don’t find the shoes so offensive on her, because she looks young/modern/trendy…not sure if she’s got anything under that shirt so perhaps not a look for the streets but it’s a good look photography wise. Clearly this is Lornas vision but she looks all wrong and actually sits outside cecconis with no bottoms on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It looks more editorial, simple effective with good basics in terms of photographer, lighting, production staff.

This certainly wasn’t one old, chain smoking dirty yellow finger nailed, man taking readers wives shots in a dodgy alley with a model flashing her vag n tits, pony kicking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks more editorial, simple effective with good basics in terms of photographer, lighting, production staff.

This certainly wasn’t one old, chain smoking dirty yellow finger nailed, man taking readers wives shots in a dodgy alley with a model flashing her vag n tits, pony kicking
The flashback visions of her stomping around in those shoes with skirt and jacket drowning her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The absolute nerve of her to call this forthcoming plastic polyester pile of rubbish ‘classics’ and ‘investment pieces’ and the sad thing is gullible people will believe every word she says. The way she talks, all teeth showing into the camera with the disingenuous ‘hope you’re having a lovely start to the day’, what a snake oil salesman she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The absolute nerve of her to call this forthcoming plastic polyester pile of rubbish ‘classics’ and ‘investment pieces’ and the sad thing is gullible people will believe every word she says. The way she talks, all teeth showing into the camera with the disingenuous ‘hope you’re having a lovely start to the day’, what a snake oil salesman she is
It's not possible to wear it again and again, it'a falls apart on delivery or after one wash

@styleoversubstance well done, I'm keeping the BINGO card updated will post later today, I'm sure we'll have more bingo treats on the way

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.