Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about 99.9% sure she does, she seems to react to certain posts on this thread as well (or maybe we’re all imagining things but I highly doubt that…)

also…is it just me or is she desperately trying to show us her nether regions?
View attachment 694566
Sorry late to reply, but Isn't this the sort of photo that upskirters like?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes. I do have that feeling. But you tits are so witty and hilarious...I can't help myself but stay for you guys! Lol!
John loves a magazine lifestyle. An image to portray to others. I tried to help him in the past but he doesn't like a realistic down to earth life. They enable each other and he thinks so low of himself that he's happy to be whipping boy. Mind you...if you're happy to be a whipping boy whilst people around you laugh...and it doesn't bother you. Then that takes strength right?
Why do you think he is like that? Was he cheated on or childhood issues?

Reactions: 4
They’re the typical Marbs no class and vulgar type. A label sticking to every surface, nothing like low key here. I wish Harry Enfield / David Walliams would do a sit-com on Instagram influencers (salespeople) - it would be fab!!! Lorna up
first. Trolly dolly to saleswoman on the internet - you couldn’t write it. And by the way - hardly an envious lifestyle. It’s just some old bugger and stuff they accumulate. That’s not a life to be proud of

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s been drinking and fake tanning all day. Bobbed In the clip in rats to convince herself she has thick FOKING hair. Drank a bit more. Now off we go with the batshit. Yay!
I was wondering who on earth walks around hotel gardens clutching a massive bouquet of flowers, but I didn't say anything because I figured I've commented enough on here today. I've changed my mind! 😇 The grounds staff must think she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wondering who on earth walks around hotel gardens clutching a massive bouquet of flowers, but I didn't say anything because I figured I've commented enough on here today. I've changed my mind! 😇 The grounds staff must think she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
I was thinking the same thing but then I thought it could have been worse.......she could have been toting that bloody awful bag from her collection avec the dried flowers.🤪 Ya know,'cos fresh ones die.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It ceased to amaze me why get someone flowers in a hotel abroad when you can't take them home to enjoy. What is the bleeping point? Or am I missing something?

That blue turn tricks dress is foul and creased and she is using the flowers to hide the middle aged rose' spread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was thinking the same thing but then I thought it could have been worse.......she could have been toting that bloody awful bag from her collection avec the dried flowers.🤪 Ya know,'cos fresh ones die.
Yes... In fact, I find myself getting mildly irritated with the fact that they're still in the wrapping. Whenever I receive a bouquet of flowers, I always unwrap it, trim all the stems and remove the leaves, and arrange them nicely in a vase. How are they supposed to breathe when she's still got them all swaddled up in paper? No wonder they die. Marie Kondo would be horrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How long have they actually been married? Everytime she mentions it the years change.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had to share this with you. Ya know how they played "How Deep Is Your Love" this morning? I was thinking, "Tragedy" would have been more appropriate.
P.S. Are filthy nails and emeralds a new thing?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I see her with her 'knockers' hanging out I feel quite billious. So much so I thought I'd pen a little poem...
Loona Luxe always flaunting her chest,
One teats east and one teats west.
Hair not dissimilar to a birds nest
Her non existent boobs are more suited to a vest!!
Feel free to add more verses!!!... 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just had to share this with you. Ya know how they played "How Deep Is Your Love" this morning? I was thinking, "Tragedy" would have been more appropriate.
P.S. Are filthy nails and emeralds a new thing?
The ring does not look good with the bracelet! She so bleeping tacky.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Every time I see her with her 'knockers' hanging out I feel quite billious. So much so I thought I'd pen a little poem...
Loona Luxe always flaunting her chest,
One teats east and one teats west.
Hair not dissimilar to a birds nest
Her non existent boobs are more suited to a vest!!
Feel free to add more verses!!!... 😀
She struts her stuff with a donkey kick
Old raisin trailing behind her like a silly pric…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A Very Happy Birthday to you @D2them 🎂🥳🎉🍾 and Welcome to the thread. I am sure that any gifts you receive will be given with a genuine sentiment; unlike certain fake others where it's all a sham for the 'Gram. Enjoy your special day.🥰
Thank you lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.