Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had maybe 2 or 3 happy birthday posts that’s she’s added to her stories from her friends. I know normal people who put up 20 of those. Does she only have 2 friends? Could Frisby or any of his employees not have done a post?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t hate me TITS… but I actually really like the ring 😅😅

anyway, have spent the last half an hour catching up on the birthday sheneginans in the thread and I know it’s been said before but truffle pig has actually sent me over the edge. I know it’s still early days but we NEED to get that in the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t hate me TITS… but I actually really like the ring 😅😅

anyway, have spent the last half an hour catching up on the birthday sheneginans in the thread and I know it’s been said before but truffle pig has actually sent me over the edge. I know it’s still early days but we NEED to get that in the next thread title!
I don’t like the halo it makes it look very old fashioned but it would be nice as a piece of costume jewellery not combined with the rest of tat she’s got on with it. Nothing against the Cartier bracelets (although they don’t go with the ring) but the Rolex and the engagement ring look like they came out of a joke machine.

* if anything I would wear it alone on my wedding finger and loose the rest

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get how her rings don’t sparkle in the sun. Like surely they sparkle off a her new ring and her older monstrosity should be mega. The jeweller that made them put videos up and they had a bit of sparkle. She’s probably never had the cleaned or anything. Mink

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ughhhhhhhhhhh. They’re the worstttttt. But you Tits are the best I just laughed my head off reading all your comments. That poem was incredible I had a good belly laugh so thanks @Neddy Bezzie !
She is super bizarre. I already knew this so it shocks me that she STILL shocks me with her loonacy.
She has like 2 “friends” and a very very obvious codependent relationship with her creepy slimy scaly bloated burnt faced freakshow rat brushing Raisin, and I have noticed she really only gets comments from other influencer-type accounts or reallyyyyyy weird people. Unless it’s one of her fake giveaways and then the comments come rolling in.
Nothing seems natural or like a surprise and I wonder if it’s because of everything I’ve learned from here or if her followers notice it as well? It genuinely feels like she sets up all her surprises, picks her stupid bouquets she carts all over the show, and already knows exactly what she’s getting. Even when she’s doing something “exciting” like going to beautiful countries and staying in nice hotels, she still manages to make it seem SO bleeping BORING. She is genuinely the most uninteresting human I have ever come across. My cat’s teats are more interesting. And nicer than hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think the ring is the worst thing I've ever seen. What I don't like about it is how huge it is. Why does all her jewellery have to be so huge and brash and showy? Do the two of them think it looks more expensive? The Rolex is massive. The wedding ring is enormous. This emerald thing is huge. And then, to make matters worse, she insists on wearing every piece all together all at the same time. She honestly looks like a female chav version of BA Baracus with all that hardware. To my simple, untrained eye, both those Cartier bracelets look identical, so why must she wear them together (or indeed, why did she need a second one exactly the same in the first place?). Plus, she already wears another Cartier bracelet. She really doesn't understand the concept of just picking one or two pieces to wear that day and then making a statement with it. The Rolex needs to go in the bin. It's far too big and looks trashy -- what's wrong with just a nice, elegant ladies' watch (which can be just as expensive as a Rolex if she wants it to be)? Perhaps that's why they never venture further than half a mile from their hotel when they go on holiday, because in some countries she'd have been mugged multiple times by now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hotel - “The influencer has ordered in her own Whispering Angel”

Hotel - “Clean the toilet with her toothbrush”
Hotel - Take as long as you like apparently the battery lasts for ages and she’s got a discount code anyway 😂

Omg
Just gotta say what the hell is up with his shoes !! Get a new pair there falling apart !! It’s like her Chanel shoes she wears to death they are all worn too yet she has them on all the time. Defo nothing luxe about them. (Sorry rant over 😂)
They are new 😂😂😂

WOW. … I’ve just caught up on yesterday’s shenanigans … my cheeks ache from laughing …love this thread . Couple of things though I’d be vurry surprised if any of her stuff was fake.I agree that She hasn’t got the figure for that long woolly creased up frock hence holding the massive bouquet over her belly. The ring is far too big and old fashioned looking.I don’t understand why you need 2 of those Cartier bangles banging against the glass of that massive Rolex a diamond tennis bracelet would have layered better . If you have what you think is a statement watch why do you need the rest of the stuff …. Less is best ..
Wonder what today brings …..
Did she open the Chanel box ?

But let’s be thankful for small mercies .. we were spared the barrage of shite wedding photos !😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Totally agree about the Christmas tree look with all the jewellery worn together. A big lump of stone is a very middle Eastern look. Mr d got me a large emerald and diamond pendant thing, I briefly considered getting it made into a ring, but, too big. 🤷‍♀️
I prefer antique pieces, small stones cleverly and prettily set.

Reactions: 9
Big rings are ageing. More for nouveau - the truly elegant wouldn’t wear any of this. It’s seen as brash

I don’t understand why you need 2 of those Cartier bangles banging against the glass of that massive Rolex a diamond tennis bracelet would have layered better . If you have what you think is a statement watch why do you need the rest of the stuff …. Less is best
She’s spent too long on Pinterest looking at Cartier/Rolex stacks but as with everything shes got it horribly wrong because the Rolex is too big/doesn’t suit her combined with the disgusting tan & she looks like tit.

What she thinks she looks like vs what she really looks like

Attachments

Reactions: 15
It’s very clear that they are “new money” (if you can count being in debt as having money) as they’re ostentatious and crass. Nothing luxe about them. That ring is the antithesis of sophistication.
The infamous Come Dine With Me quote sums Loona up -
She should spend OM’s money “on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because she has all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just wonder if the ring is even to her taste. It doesn’t look like the (Nicole) on trend pieces she wears. Maybe it was a good deal in terms of price / quality (or appearance) and that’s why they went for it.

Truth be told it’s very uncomfortable to wear the Love bracelet (or anyone actually) next to a Rolex as it is round. The bracelet gets caught underneath the curve, which creates damage both on the watch and scratches on the bracelet. I know one shouldn’t baby material items but these trends that look good through an Instagram lens and generate lots of likes are actually not meant to be used like this.

The most understated look is one of these statement pieces worn alone or the Love and the Clou work together for a more in your face effect. Once you add more they all become a blur of bling, where you can’t distinguish either piece unless stacked nicely and separately for the camera. And that’s when they do become dangerous to walk around with - any trained eye can quickly count a 30k + stack and go for it. That’s why the thought of the Love bracelet makes me uncomfortable, to remove it either one needs to carry a screwdriver or get a hand chopped off 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s spent too long on Pinterest looking at Cartier/Rolex stacks

What she thinks she looks like vs what she really looks like
Her Cartier bracelets look like a set of shackles/handcuffs, how fitting given what we know about OMRs response to her straying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh dear, she's lurched into Daniella Westbrook territory, Dior and nylon instead of Burberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm getting a little bored with those steps and that fountain in the hotel grounds. It's the Louvre all over again. Are they going to go out at any stage?

• Haha
I have no idea how she's done it but all the latest garms look more like loose furniture covers than actual 'clothes' :unsure:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.