Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that there are some things exchanged between partners which ought to be considered too meaningful & private for public consumption. Notice that all this (purported) adoration seems to be a one-way street - towards Lorna, naturally.

Reactions: 12
Her fingernails are crappy again, full of scrapings of leftover tan 🤢

And those cards, she probably sent them to herself no one loves her more than her.

If the Raisin is apologising for not putting the right photos in the right order, that’s some serious control freak tit going on there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 5
I know I’m obsessed.. latest grid pic has deleted after achieving 13k likes ☺ Can you imagine the scenes in HH when she’s pacing around checking the likes in her notifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I’m obsessed.. latest grid pic has deleted after achieving 13k likes ☺ Can you imagine the scenes in HH when she’s pacing around checking the likes in her notifications.
Where’s are statistician TIT…? What’s the update on followers etc ? Sorry I ask this all the time and still can’t remember who you are ? 😘

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.