Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you say own his own home do you mean the flat at HH is rented or he hasn’t yet paid off his mortgage? I didn’t think they rented?
I mean as in they own a 2 bed flat not a house…which is quite shabby inside (never see the bathroom or kitchen only stolen pintrest images) - comparing that to the lifestyle they pretend to have. Its going to be a leasehold property on a mortgage - and nothing wrong with that unless you are pretending to have a sugar daddy and be super wealthy to sell the worst kind of shoddy fast fashion & expensive beauty products.

As my old nan used to say - “Fur coat, no knickers” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean as in they own a 2 bed flat not a house…which is quite shabby inside - comparing that to the lifestyle they pretend to have. Its going to be a leasehold property.
Yeah defo leasehold as I think OM is on the management committee. There was a flat up for sale in the same block a while back.

Edit - the one currently on Rightmove is listed as 'share of the freehold' 2 bed at £339k just reduced - it's ghastly! There's pics of the shared car park can't see the 'Luxe-mobiles' though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I find this so odd… ‘ask US anything’.

Its her IG account, whatever a loon we think she is no-one is following for her odd, portly, leather skinned, 90s tribal tattooed husband. What Fawna is going to want to ask a 60yo man, thats never had a family, has been married 3 times, that doesnt own his own home, and from what I can see led a rather ordinary life, a question?

Now theres nothing really wrong with an ordinary life UNLESS you put yourself on Insta as some sort of Mr Big/James Bond wannabe, rich daddy perfect husband, which is what they do. Its like she thinks they are a celebrity couple 🤣

Unless they want some pension advice or how to get over a partner cheating maybe!!!

(now wait for the fake john questions popping up - hi Lorna 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼)
Hi Tits! You absolute legends!

Please can someone send this in response to her latest question box! Brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Piss off, Prawna, no one with an ounce of class should be wearing this to the Ritz, for afternoon tea or otherwise. The only thing your “collection” is good for is kindling.
"Afternoon tea at The Ritz" .....Bahahaha 😭 😭 😭 😭 I doubt she'd make it through the doors. Would probably turn her away as she looks like a "hire by the hour type".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When you say own his own home do you mean the flat at HH is rented or he hasn’t yet paid off his mortgage? I didn’t think they rented?
Yup. He (note HE not he AND Lorna as a married couple) still owes mortgage on their 2 bed flat 😄

But she claims they bought it together….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah defo leasehold as I think OM is on the management committee. There was a flat up for sale in the same block a while back.

Edit - the one currently on Rightmove is listed as 'share of the freehold' 2 bed at £339k just reduced - it's ghastly! There's pics of the shared car park can't see the 'Luxe-mobiles' though 😂
It still will be leasehold - all that means is the residents all have a say in what happens to or in the building - hence the management committee. Its definitely not owned outright x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
3EDDB899-F7EE-4B8E-BB97-0447AD8DBFFF.png

She’s a fan of Tony Robbins, a man accused of sexual abuse/misconduct by a number of women. Waiting for her to read this comment and then promptly delete her story.

• Angry
Yup. He (note HE not he AND Lorna as a married couple) still owes mortgage on their 2 bed flat 😄

But she claims they bought it together….
I imagine she probably thought she was above paying off her credit cards when she was ‘crew’ so probably wasn’t able to pass the credit check to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just caught up on the thread …😂😂. I agree with everything you’ve said …
The tan. The legs. The frocks . The hair .
Shoddy shoddy shoddy
I’ll say it again The attention to detail is darn right LAZY .. oh and John hired a boat for the day back in time for lunch …. She’s still a Fukkin show off liar !!

Oh and the flat pack Chanel is back !! She looks a right chav in this pic !!

Have we seen the STATEMENT dress yet ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Shoddy shoddy shoddy
I’ll say it again The attention to detail is darn right LAZY .. oh and John hired a boat for the day back in time for lunch …. She’s still a Fukkin show off liar !!

To be honest it surprises me that people don’t unfollow immediately after this kind of pictures. Specially if they followed initially for the “luxe” contents. Social media is brutal and unless people are either young skinny and rich, they generally don’t attract so much interest. It would have been different if the profile account was something else - body positive or humor or every day life of a perfectly “normal” person - which would only in that case make this kind of picture perfectly ok as contents and keep followers from dropping.

Reactions: 7
Shoddy shoddy shoddy

But she IS A CHAV - her whole Instagram is chavvy - it’s a good lesson how you never want to be. Far classier to be under the radar, small jewellery, quieter less flashy labels, less alcohol - it’s an endless list. I’m afraid she’s “lost” and it shows. The cracks are there. Look closer. A healthy person doesn’t lose their hair - big tell tale sign. It’s all wrong. I feel sorry for her. Didn’t have an upbringing to know any better

But she IS A CHAV - her whole Instagram is chavvy - it’s a good lesson how you never want to be. Far classier to be under the radar, small jewellery, quieter less flashy labels, less alcohol - it’s an endless list. I’m afraid she’s “lost” and it shows. The cracks are there. Look closer. A healthy person doesn’t lose their hair - big tell tale sign. It’s all wrong. I feel sorry for her. Didn’t have an upbringing to know any better
I agree with most of what you say @Nancy Knows - she's the personification of vulgarity, bad taste, etc etc. I don't think it's fair to comment on her upbringing - for all we know, her mother may have tried to give her the best upbringing and instil morals and values into her. Who knows what's made her into what she is.

Last edited:
I agree with most of what you say @Nancy Knows - she's the personification of vulgarity, bad taste, etc etc. I don't think it's fair to comment on her upbringing - for all we know, her mother may have tried to give her the best upbringing and instil moral and values into her. Who knows what's made her into what she is.
Yes. My mistake. That wasn’t fair - her mother may have done the best she could. Perhaps all those silly labels are viewed as a sign of success for Lorna - she doesn’t understand the intricacies of how naff they actually are.

Reactions: 8
I never understand why people say they feel sorry for her. Sorry for what? You make your own choices in life. You make your own decisions. You own them. Nothing -- absolutely nothing -- in her life is down to decisions and choices that she had no control over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm new to Lorna, I'm coming in at what looks like the fag end of her insta career. I see a badly put together woman, and it's all so off, her career is based on her looking totally perfect, and she looks crap. The bit I don't get, is where is her husband or the In the style people in this, why is nobody sitting her down and sorting out why basic things like hair, tan and make up are done to a professional level.

Reactions: 14
I find this so odd… ‘ask US anything’.

Its her IG account, whatever a loon we think she is no-one is following for her odd, portly, leather skinned, 90s tribal tattooed husband. What Fawna is going to want to ask a 60yo man, thats never had a family, has been married 3 times, that doesnt own his own home, and from what I can see led a rather ordinary life, a question?

Now theres nothing really wrong with an ordinary life UNLESS you put yourself on Insta as some sort of Mr Big/James Bond wannabe, rich daddy perfect husband, which is what they do. Its like she thinks they are a celebrity couple 🤣

Unless they want some pension advice or how to get over a partner cheating maybe!!!

(now wait for the fake john questions popping up - hi Lorna 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼)
Brilliant.. and exactly ! It would be a dark day if I found myself seeking advice or opinion from this pair of self absorbed nut jobs

Honestly…. 🙄🙄🙄 I knew she was pissed off about the hotel room 😂😂
View attachment 700578
See, never bleeping happy. Always wanting more

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes. My mistake. That wasn’t fair - her mother may have done the best she could. Perhaps all those silly labels are viewed as a sign of success for Lorna - she doesn’t understand the intricacies of how naff they actually are.
Lables are Instagram like rockets. It’s what simpleton viewers want. Not defending her because you have of course the choice not to get drawn in that but just saying.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.