Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought that was weird and I wondered if they’re on an all inclusive deal or something so too tight to spend outside of the hotel!! Also the hotel isn’t loving her tags as they’re posting other influencer stories but not hers!! 😂😂😂😂
They’ve been a pain in the bleeping demanding arse since there arrival. Bang open the doors “we’re here” staff turn and continue with their work 😂

I thought he was redundent
He’s a Director of Lorna Luxe Ltd or now named LA Space Productions Ltd. She’s a 51% shareholder and he’s 49% - control you see😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve come to the conclusion, after looking at her blog vs now, it’s the fillers that have ruined her, specifically the lip fillers. She looks bloated and shiny and unhealthy. The tattooed eyebrows aren’t great either. She needs to strip it all back.

Yeah I thought that was weird and I wondered if they’re on an all inclusive deal or something so too tight to spend outside of the hotel!! Also the hotel isn’t loving her tags as they’re posting other influencer stories but not hers!! 😂😂😂😂
Because she’s common. The hotel don’t want to be associated with them……god I bet they’re a pain!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to stop watching Lorna’s stories in lockdown when, as a key worker, I was going to work everyday and this moon face was slathering ££££ creams on herself and shoving Philip Kingsley down our necks.
Watched her story by accident and whoever does her filler needs to lose their license! Puffy and overfilled. She doesn’t even look like her old self. What happened to the chiselled jaw on her grid? 💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks unhappy, reluctant to diagnose, but has she got a drink problem? Why can't she and grandpa see that she looks truly dreadful.

• Heart
They went all the way to Puerto Banus to get on the boat and came back to the hotel for lunch? Because there’s not tons of restaurants in PB?
Oh babe you know that tit is prerecorded. Loona can only handle one event per day and a boat ride and lunch would be way too much, even if she got up super early at 11am.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh babe you know that tit is prerecorded. Loona can only handle one event per day and a boat ride and lunch would be way too much, even if she got up super early at 11am.
True! And I thought her ‘just back from the boat’ pic was a bit intentional.

WHATS WITH THE FOOTWORK ON THE LATEST VIDEO????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s like she’s knocking out the most hastily put together tit I’ve ever seen. Can she even be bothered? She looks like a pissed up old soak, that’s been in bed all day, couldn’t even be bothered to brush her hair. Found some shoes, put them on. Massive fake tan patch on her thigh.
Just zero effort. My daughter made more effort for a party today, and she’s 10.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she will reinvent herself as a fitness guru when she admits 4 bottles of wine for breakfast is not normal and gets help and tries to pull herself back together. She needs to do something new. Toilet paper suit dress is just taking the piss now. No one would be seen in her tit.

Not saying she should travel with an entourage but surely she could afford someone to do her hair when trying to sell this tit. Today it looks spectacularly bad. Those clip ins need to be fired into the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.