Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck..
Just going to A&E after being knocked down by a feather...
Right okay this makes more sense as to why they have only 29 followers after 99 posts. Iā€™m suspicious about their supposed expertise here when other tools show sheā€™s as bad if not worse as Lydia Millen. Anyone who does multiple giveaways canā€™t have 96% genuine engagement, because giveaways by nature attract non-genuine engagement šŸ™ƒ

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I honestly thought the Bentley was dark red from the ā€œ surprise revealā€ video. I must have distorted memory.
Does anything else think her Q&A might be (and I use ā€œmight beā€ very loosely) actual followers? Thereā€™s just a bit more variety in questions

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual duck..
Just going to A&E after being knocked down by a feather...
Call me a pessimist, but I'd be inclined not to put so much belief in a US-based digital marketing business which itself only has 29 followers on Instagram and which (from the looks of their website) JUST seems to sell 30-day digital marketing and strategy packages. So essentially a sales company -- their website has no 'team', no names of real people that work there, no 'About Us' section. I'd honestly take their little analysis with a huge pinch of salt.

Reactions: 18
I honestly thought the Bentley was dark red from the ā€œ surprise revealā€ video. I must have distorted memory.
Does anything else think her Q&A might be (and I use ā€œmight beā€ very loosely) actual followers? Thereā€™s just a bit more variety in questions
They (very loosely) might be actual followers. Most of the questions are stupid enough to be. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 430509
What do we think?
Pretty?
For someone that doesnā€™t get spots sheā€™s got a Fair few going on today .... Her skin is dreadful for someone addicted to beauty products give all that crap a break and let your skin breathe For gods sake !!

and VOILA as Iā€™ve by magic all gone !!! šŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone that doesnā€™t get spots sheā€™s got a Fair few going on today .... Her skin is dreadful for someone addicted to beauty products give all that crap a break and let your skin breathe For gods sake !!

and VOILA as Iā€™ve by magic all gone !!! šŸ™„
The penis is the same colour pink as the jumper she has on. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And then she mentioned that he was actually part of it and had popped in for a piss.

Itā€™s 4 hours since my initial viewing- Iā€™ve been for a run in minus 3, had wine, and Iā€™m still NONE THE bleeping WISER and absolutely no closer to understanding why this episode of insanity needs to be on the internet.
LOL! I actually commented and tagged the company saying ā€œthis literally makes no senseā€. Sheā€™s such a knob. Wtf was that even about?! I felt dumber just watching it.

Reactions: 6
Jesus
Her skin.
Avoid any product she uses.

Judging the lies about it and the so called wonderful products she professes make it look do goof not the fact she has bad skin per se.
witch needs to powder and use a matte foundation stat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Mini newsflash here, girls. I have (once more) been a-blocked. As some of you will know, I have been here several times before. Expect it was the request I made to have her follower figures verified. Never mind, I don't mind taking one for the team!
In other news, to uphold the time-honoured tradition of not being able to keep a good TIT down, I can report that I have regained insta-access. By the way, @Ohmydays Uncle Hakim's goats send their best!šŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus
Her skin.
Avoid any product she uses.

Judging thr lies about it and the wonderful products she professes make it look do goof not the fact she has bad skin.
witch needs to powder and use a matte foundation stat.
It looks like youā€™ve screen shot that pic and drawn the eyeliner on as a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no clue either!!! I thought it was just me. Iā€™m being serious. Can anyone figure it out???

QUOTE="itā€™s not been changed?!, post: 3878844, member: 44249"]
I went and watched for myself. Havenā€™t got a scooby as to whatā€™s going on. So odd. šŸ˜
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting.
Well she was tipped off yesterday . Sheā€™s probably sent them a Chanel handbag

Right okay this makes more sense as to why they have only 29 followers after 99 posts. Iā€™m suspicious about their supposed expertise here when other tools show sheā€™s as bad if not worse as Lydia Millen. Anyone who does multiple giveaways canā€™t have 96% genuine engagement, because giveaways by nature attract non-genuine engagement šŸ™ƒ
Err and do we all remember the live stream with PEnhags and Rodial? Not even 500 people viewing. Engagement is high when sheā€™s giving away Chanel handbags. Otherwise... naaa

View attachment 430509
What do we think?
Pretty?
Right so sheā€™s bought a bit of code 8. Now itā€™s gifted. She does work that system.

The lip ledge is atrocious- and sheā€™s getting divots Under her eyes where the cheek filler is creating an indentation.
I suppose this is why she filtered so hard, for so long!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.