Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s never ending with this witch. These were such a necessary lockdown purchase 🙄
Pissing myself as last night I was browsing Celine and there's a Celine St Tropez sweatshirt which is soooo Lorna but I guess she could only afford the socks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydia Millen today:
An Hermes bag will never make you happy.
A big house in the country will never make you happy.

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The shape of her head in these 😂 Lorna do you actually understand how to wear a hat?
The hat is too small isn’t it. But she can’t not
Wear it because Raisin / the dog got it her for Xmas and it’s got a Chanel label on it.
It won’t fit over the extensions 🤣🤣🤣

For the love of all things holy, will someone PLEASE tell her to stop wearing her bleeping handbag across her front right underneath her boobs. She looks like she's on day-release from a care-in-the-community scheme. Why doesn't John tell her??

On a different note, how much do we think Frisby paid for the caps, before setting his cat on them and then adding a 1,500% markup?
88 bleeping p each ?????? Omg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210209-172638_Gallery.jpg

Hasn't anyone noticed that the socks are wayyy too big, even the dog is cringing and looks like he's saying "what the duck Lorna?!".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You and me both Boo, you and me both.
Those things Shes wearing on legs! Omg. She really does look like she’s on day release.

She’s probably oversized the socks “ to look more expensive”.
instead she looks like a child who’s stolen it’s parents’ socks!

So the green furniture has gone....she wants all white then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t be the only one who hate the ‘hey ya’ ‘how’s your day going’ possible the least genuine greeting I’ve ever heard. I’m cringing so hard!!

‘My jumpers Slavic catalier in case you were wondering’ don’t worry Lorna we weren’t 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The shape of her head in these 😂 Lorna do you actually understand how to wear a hat?
Guessing it doesn’t fit with her extensions in. So much for Chanel

For the love of all things holy, will someone PLEASE tell her to stop wearing her bleeping handbag across her front right underneath her boobs. She looks like she's on day-release from a care-in-the-community scheme. Why doesn't John tell her??

On a different note, how much do we think Frisby paid for the caps, before setting his cat on them and then adding a 1,500% markup?
I was about to post that ! The bag looks ridiculous. She’s such a follower. Idiot

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.