Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stats TIT- Has she drppped loads?

( re photo , why is she in a lift, and what the duck does she look like !) 🤣
Yep still the same pattern, if she’s not doing a giveaway her following is dropping daily. If she didn’t do any more giveaways this month she’d go back down to 1.2 mill by the end of Feb.

Wow that lift pic! So rough. She looks like she lives in the lift.

Poor Lorna, bet she’s livid she’s been told off by the police and now has to stay in Horsham 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ll be blocked - just messaged to tell her to get her dirty feet off the rails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I don’t have a relationship with Dior’ YOU DON’T SAY
This cracked me up too 😂😂😂 she most certainly doesn’t have a relationship with them, I can count the brands she has a relationship with on one hand. Dior have been delivering other influencers gifts this week. Jewellery, makeup, and even their headscarves. She must be gutted when she sees stuff like that, it happens alllllllll the time.

Reactions: 17
It is actually painful when she tries to do ‘a funny’

every time she mentions Acts of Kindness I just presume she’s talking about touch night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she for real... she's going to the garage to buy matches incase they have a power cut.
She lives with a bleeping smoker. Her lies make no sense. Such a dumb bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.