Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂

I’m going to be completely devo if she doesn’t get back to us about her high vis, I need to know if I should size up or not.

The sooner she runs into a forest and never comes back the better.
If she puts her Hi Vis on with that naff tracksuit snd cap she’ll look like one of the ‘wrong uns’ that have gotta pick rubbish up for their community service !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂

I’m going to be completely devo if she doesn’t get back to us about her high vis, I need to know if I should size up or not.

The sooner she runs into a forest and never comes back the better.
“I sized up in this one for a looser fit and to make it look more expensive”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she puts her Hi Vis on with that naff tracksuit snd cap she’ll look like one of the ‘wrong uns’ that have gotta pick rubbish up for their community service !!
Styled with the Chanel bag of course!

Reactions: 4
What’s this about? .. ( I’ll save my comment for now incase it’s inappropriate )
I just noticed I’d put a laughing emoji on Same stuff different day’s comment which was in error. I’ve changed it now but just wanted to clarify in case anyone had seen it 😳
Where’s the picture been taken from as it’s not on her insta.

Reactions: 2
Who is Alex and what’s happened ? @Hamilton1970
Not entirely sure other than her saying RIP for this poor girl.
She attached these pics as well as the one already added above.
Can't help feeling this is more about lorna trying to look thoughtful than mourning her friend if I'm honest. I think id be too in shock of losing a close friend to post to an insta account... one can mourn privately lorna..
Well thats put paid to any pre records of shilling today then...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not entirely sure other than her saying RIP for this poor girl.
She attached these pics as well as the one already added above.
Can't help feeling this is more about lorna trying to look thoughtful than mourning her friend if I'm honest. I think id be too in shock of losing a close friend to post to an insta account... one can mourn privately lorna..
Well thats put paid to any pre records of shilling today then...
Ah thanks .. I’m not a follower on that acct . I thought exactly the same as you though ..Turn around the death of a friend to make it about you Lorna !! Why am I surprised ?🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She's such a trooper just pushing through the pain of a loss so great it was social media worthy ...

Though pretty sure this is a pre record and is the prequel to her stories the other day where she was starting the day with a mask which had been applied already offline.
s
She's such a trooper just pushing through the pain of a loss so great it was social media worthy ...

Though pretty sure this is a pre record and is the prequel to her stories the other day where she was starting the day with a mask which had been applied already offline.
She’s such a Fukkin self absorbed greedy twit ... oh and the
“I always forget to ask how your weekend went”
Comment OH PLEEEEEZZZZEEEE as if you’re Fukkin interested !🙄

Reactions: 7
No awareness at all of her following! "Put a mask on everyday for a week" yes with all that time and spare hair mask I have lying around.

Sure work would be thrilled if I sat on client calls with a plastic head condom all day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.