Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably deleted it on purpose cos she's realised its a load of overpriced old tit.

Reactions: 1
And the entire ITS team, that’s embarrassing
Did we really expect anything more from them though? The bar is literally in hell when it comes to fast fashion and ITS regularly doesn’t
She’s a twit 😂 I meant to post about her French yesterday as she repeatedly refers to a Laura Mercier palette as being called ‘piece de la resistance’. Not only is it incorrect French but I’ve checked the name of the palette and it is of course called ‘piece de resistance’. It’s not a mistake, she’s done it every single time. Shouldn’t be surprised really when she can barely master the English language.
Why is this so funny 😂😂😂😂 ‘piece de resistance’ is something even English people say in everyday conversation! She’s a confirmed halfwit
Are we surprised ????
I was going to say this!! Even by fast fashion’s dismal standards, ITS is the absolute worst when it comes to quality (of product or of marketing!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a bit of a sorry Ol Charity sale really, considering she told her 1m followers that if they saw something they liked to ask if it was going in the sale . She even said that she doesn’t remember everything she’s got !!!!
So did the Fawnas not ask or did Ol Yawna do the normal thing of not even looking or following up what she said ?🤔

Reactions: 9
It’s a bit of a sorry Ol Charity sale really, considering she told her 1m followers that if they saw something they liked to ask if it was going in the sale . She even said that she doesn’t remember everything she’s got !!!!
So did the Fawnas not ask or did Ol Yawna do the normal thing of not even looking or following up what she said ?🤔
Funny how she’s said this ‘after ‘ the Sale ... when she’s been banging on about this Charity Sale since before Christmas .
Surely you would have had a BIG Ol sale to get maximum attention and dosh for your charity OR
Is she Just hanging out for more followers ?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The only thing that hasn’t sold is that Proenza dress with the massive armpits that didn’t sell in the last 45322 charity sales. I think she needs to take the hint 🤷🏼‍♀️
As she clearly can't sell it she'll probably give it away as an "act of kindness" to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can't believe everything sold within 'the first minute'. Mainly because I can't believe someone actually paid £650 for those slutty YSL Opyum shoes. Also because I have a Shopify site for my own business, I know that it would take you at least five minutes to go and change everything from 'sold out' to 'available' (at 6pm), and there was absolutely no point between 5.55pm and 6.05pm when anything was showing as available. She was also remarkably quiet last night after the 'sale', considering how she's been harping on about it for weeks, and if everything sold out then surely she'd have been excitedly talking about it or something?
I'm possibly being unfair and perhaps she did genuinely sell everything and raised a lot of money, but it all seems a little off to me.

Reactions: 15
I honestly can't believe everything sold within 'the first minute'. Mainly because I can't believe someone actually paid £650 for those slutty YSL Opyum shoes. Also because I have a Shopify site for my own business, I know that it would take you at least five minutes to go and change everything from 'sold out' to 'available' (at 6pm), and there was absolutely no point between 5.55pm and 6.05pm when anything was showing as available. She was also remarkably quiet last night after the 'sale', considering how she's been harping on about it for weeks, and if everything sold out then surely she'd have been excitedly talking about it or something?
I'm possibly being unfair and perhaps she did genuinely sell everything and raised a lot of money, but it all seems a little off to me.
I thought the same thing ... pretty bizarre actions .
Maybe people messaged /paid her before the sale .. we know she’s as crooked as a cork screw there was obviously some behind the scenes ‘ doings’
As long as the charity gets all the money .✅ She’s got so much shite she could do a regular monthly sale for the Meath and give them a regular big of bunce. She’s always going on about how amazing they are.
where’s all the coats she’s bought recently ? Thought she had a one in one out policy ?
So do we think ..
A*. the Raisin is packing up the stuff and queuing at the post office .
or do we think he’s
B * Queuing at the Dry cleaners and scrubbing the necks of the jumpers ?
I’m going for B despite the fact this was planned ages ago bet everything is left til the last moment .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was refreshing it because I was actually after that princess polly cardigan (I’m not afraid to admit) and she was selling it for half the price it is on their website. I refreshed from 5.58 and it didn’t show as in stock once... and I did a lot of refreshing. Everything disappeared from the shop soon before which made me think she had her mates contact and they got first refusal, but then... why would anyone drop £300 on those Valentino shoes or £600 on that bag?

Reactions: 3
This is rank. Clean them you dirty woman.
Looks like shes taken a walk through tit.. probably her own. Wouldn’t surprise me

She really reminds me of Charlotte in SATC and im not trying to be nice, who after giving up working in the gallery filled her day.not doing an awful lot but pretended to herself she was filling it and would use the time to redecorate the apartment, take cooking and pottery lessons raise money for the AIDS pediatric wing yada yada..
How someone can spend let's say 12 waking hours doing what it would take a normal person one hour...
Its rather tragic trying to justify an existence..and that's the problem lorna, you exist, you don't live.
I’ve also had these thoughts; Comparing her to Charlotte(s) (life) And not to mention.. Trey may have been a doctor but he was a dead beat.. just like the raisin minus having any degree that we know of. It also wouldn’t surprise me if he had issues getting it up.. that would benefit Lorna. Possibly why shes been able to tolerate being with him for so long, she doesn’t have to root him because they legit can’t 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.