Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would really like to see her in real life. I’m right in thinking pre-records her insta stories so we can’t see the filter? Her face looks quite defined in the video in the Bentley this morning but look at the reel for Sky, even though shot from a distance she looks completely different and like she has no definition in her face or even her eyes lids for that matter - what bloody filter is she using to make herself look so different? It shouldn’t be allowed without declaring it, ad or not
Yes exactly this, she has to prerecord so she’s filtered and then upload it into Instagram. I’d love to see her in the flesh too. It’s one thing influencers using the Instagram filters which are disclosed in the top left corner, but Lorna is a whole other level - it’s literally a disguise at this point. She adapts the filter slightly depending on what she’s trying to show but she’ll brighten & whiten her teeth & eyes (both are naturally yellow and dead looking), define her features, slim her face down, adds makeup, smooths skin texture. Let’s not even get started on the warping of her entire facial structure at the beginning of the pandemic....😂😂

Where do we all reckon she’s going to be ‘shooting’ today?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mentioned before, but I saw Lorna in the flesh at hotel Costess in Paris pre-covid. A place that is very popular amongst trashy nouveau riche and sugar daddies. She and OM looked ridiculous together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If she’s so rich why doesn’t she shop at Waitrose? Get an Ocado shop delivered. Quick trip to the local M&S food court? That’s the real question 🤔 Not even a cheek jaunt to Saino’s. Also isn’t it mandatory to shop alone now, hope one of them is staying put in the car at Tesco.

Reactions: 16
She’s not rich! She’s a bleeping woman cocking her head to get the vintage Bentley logo in while picking at her badly painted chipped red nails flashing her cubic zirconia ring 🥴it would take me 2 mins to go on Instagram and find at least 10 girls who look more luxe and ‘rich’ than she does with minimal effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s not rich! She’s a bleeping woman cocking her head to get the vintage Bentley logo in while picking at her badly painted chipped red nails flashing her cubic zirconia ring 🥴it would take me 2 mins to go on Instagram and find at least 10 girls who look more luxe and ‘rich’ than she does with minimal effort.
Absolutely! That’s what makes me laugh! She thinks she’s so clever weaving this “luxe life” lie but anyone with common sense can see straight through her/it.

Reactions: 9
Yes exactly this, she has to prerecord so she’s filtered and then upload it into Instagram. I’d love to see her in the flesh too. It’s one thing influencers using the Instagram filters which are disclosed in the top left corner, but Lorna is a whole other level - it’s literally a disguise at this point. She adapts the filter slightly depending on what she’s trying to show but she’ll brighten & whiten her teeth & eyes (both are naturally yellow and dead looking), define her features, slim her face down, adds makeup, smooths skin texture. Let’s not even get started on the warping of her entire facial structure at the beginning of the pandemic....😂😂

I’ve mentioned before that I saw them both in Brighton .. she looked puffy, grubby, dreadful orange streaky tan , face full of awful make up .. naff hair I was absolutely shocked.. nothing Luxe about her at all she looked like a right chav .
he looked and walked like an old man with dyed hair. I was sat outside a bar in the Lanes watched them walk towards me and right past me .. I was Fukkin gobsmacked 🤡👨🏻‍🦳😱😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she’s so rich why doesn’t she shop at Waitrose? Get an Ocado shop delivered. Quick trip to the local M&S food court? That’s the real question 🤔 Not even a cheek jaunt to Saino’s. Also isn’t it mandatory to shop alone now, hope one of them is staying put in the car at Tesco.
She wouldn't have an excuse to film the Bentley if she wasn't off for essentials. She's always waiting for John too apparently which seems stupid considering only one should go inside once they get there!

Reactions: 6
She wouldn't have an excuse to film the Bentley if she wasn't off for essentials. She's always waiting for John too apparently which seems stupid considering only one should go inside once they get there!
Well with the state of it, she could say she is his support dog!!! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would really like to see her in real life. I’m right in thinking pre-records her insta stories so we can’t see the filter? Her face looks quite defined in the video in the Bentley this morning but look at the reel for Sky, even though shot from a distance she looks completely different and like she has no definition in her face or even her eyes lids for that matter - what bloody filter is she using to make herself look so different? It shouldn’t be allowed without declaring it, ad or not
she films them using the FaceTune app.. then uploads to stories

Reactions: 7
Omg is she only wearing the awful body suit and curtains coat. Where are her bleeping trousers 😂😂😂😂😂.
Look at the bleeping nails! It’s like people have said before like the basics - teeth, nails, skin are a tit show all of the time. Start with the basics and then build on them. If your walking around with a Chanel bag but chipped nails that’s not classy or luxe to me. I’d rather get my nails and a facial regularly and use a Dune/Russell Bromley bag any day. How doesn’t she get this?

Reactions: 15
Look at the bleeping nails! It’s like people have said before like the basics - teeth, nails, skin are a tit show all of the time. Start with the basics and then build on them. If your walking around with a Chanel bag but chipped nails that’s not classy or luxe to me. I’d rather get my nails and a facial regularly and use a Dune/Russell Bromley bag any day. How doesn’t she get this?
She has no shame 😱 I’d rather have no nail polish than chipped trotters.

Reactions: 7

Yes and whilst she's doing this pre-record she'll say "I'm getting questions pop up about xyz" no you're not, you're just trying to shill more crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve mentioned before that I saw them both in Brighton .. she looked puffy, grubby, dreadful orange streaky tan , face full of awful make up .. naff hair I was absolutely shocked.. nothing Luxe about her at all she looked like a right chav .
he looked and walked like an old man with dyed hair. I was sat outside a bar in the Lanes watched them walk towards me and right past me .. I was Fukkin gobsmacked 🤡👨🏻‍🦳😱😂
I would love to see photographs.

Reactions: 1
The chipped nails are a no no. There’s no way someone classy would go round like that....neutral nails are far more forgiving, and chic.
Who......goes to Tesco in a Bentley?! Seriously why isn’t she at the top end supermarkets?!
Why is she out so much! I’m literally grabbing my one shop a week from click and collect and staying home?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.