Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday was the Chanel Haute Couture show. Other influencers got their invite for the virtual show no sign of Lorna’s even though she is their unofficial ambassador 😂😂

They know to keep the riff raff away even virtually

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ANOTHER FUKKIN GIVEAWAY !!! ..

AND

I said they’d pull out all the fake love story couple goals shite ... They’re so bloody predictable .

That chair is apt for the Raisin looks like an OAP fluffy wheelchair all that fluff is gonna look lovely over his black roll neck and Chanel leg warming blanket 😂
The fluffy wheelchair in the wooden room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That chair is never arriving

Her stories full of underweight models and skinny fingered nails again, pink mood boards with stolen photos, oh what’s the bet the new colour way is pink 🙄

she’s had that Chanel a while it’s in her heavily filtered grid post, another pre record.

I can’t wait to see the sexy sweaty crotch thrush inducing, friction rubbing body styled. I’ve sold it to you haven’t I 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What joy can she get from yet another Chanel. She doesn’t even have them displayed nicely in her walk in wardrobe

Why do they need so many chairs they haven’t got any FRIENDS to sit on them ...?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Tattlers, lol, I used to follow Lorna, I unfollowed maybe 6 months ago.. this thread was an eye opener.. I fell for her guff about her “In the shite” range.. poorest quality ever.. she used to respond to my DMs (cringe I know) but when I said it was false advertising.. silence. It’s really such a sad life to lead... I hope this nonfluencers phase and following dies as quickly as Covid. I look at Alex Riviera and think omg you ooze class our dear Lorna wouldn’t even know how to.. and Tamara.. bet Lorna seethes over that collection of Hermes. Lockdown is boring, I’m a bottle of wine down after a long day of work and decided to post for the first time in 18months of following this thread 😂

Reactions: 26
Hey Tattlers, lol, I used to follow Lorna, I unfollowed maybe 6 months ago.. this thread was an eye opener.. I fell for her guff about her “In the shite” range.. poorest quality ever.. she used to respond to my DMs (cringe I know) but when I said it was false advertising.. silence. It’s really such a sad life to lead... I hope this nonfluencers phase and following dies as quickly as Covid. I look at Alex Riviera and think omg you ooze class our dear Lorna wouldn’t even know how to.. and Tamara.. bet Lorna seethes over that collection of Hermes. Lockdown is boring, I’m a bottle of wine down after a long day of work and decided to post for the first time in 18months of following this thread 😂
Welcome @Oscar24 .. so glad you’ve seen the light re the liar AKA Ol Yawna . Did you get a -blocked ?
were her DM’s emojis ? One word answers? Or sentences ?
Dint be shy, keep your posts coming .
Oh and did your ITS garments survive a spin in the washing machine ? 😂

Dont you guys think it’s weird that she did an unboxing but didn’t film the part where she reacts to the box and the bag? You know, being grateful and surprised?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen one video of her looking surprised let alone GRATEFUL .. Easy come easy go .. it’s all ginmmmeeee gimmmmeee gimmmeeee .

Last edited:
Is anything else getting added to this charity sale or do we think that's it?
I thought she said she had ‘found’ lots of things ..
She’s such a lazy witch she’s been planning this for ages and still can’t work out prices.
Hhhmmmm maybe she’s still scrubbing the make up and fake tan off all the garments 🤔. Oops that should read ‘bet the raisin is still scrubbing’ .....😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’ve such little of their flat....I’d love to see more....that glass looks way too nice for them. We’ve seen very little of their lifestyle choices....if the Xmas tree was anything to go by I doubt their wine glasses/crockery is anything exciting.
What’s with the white door in the wood room?!

Reactions: 4
I would really like to see her in real life. I’m right in thinking pre-records her insta stories so we can’t see the filter? Her face looks quite defined in the video in the Bentley this morning but look at the reel for Sky, even though shot from a distance she looks completely different and like she has no definition in her face or even her eyes lids for that matter - what bloody filter is she using to make herself look so different? It shouldn’t be allowed without declaring it, ad or not

Reactions: 9
Burnt Pasta. LOL.
The fact she has to offer a reason every.time.she films from the car is enough proof for me its bullshit. Any normal person wouldn't even think twice about it and carry on with their story, but because she's limited in space and brain cells she feels she has to come up with an excuse all the time.
If it wasnt so boring it would be funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she wearing someones old carpet that she found in a skip?
That is VILE.

I see she’s still on her high after revealing her new Chanel. The dopamine hit lasts a day or so, then she’s back to looking and acting like tit. Fascinating ( sad) to watch really.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The quote looks awful!! Haven’t watched her stories yet, as I like to read here first, but bet it’s from her new in the s**t collection!!!

Reactions: 2
The quote looks awful!! Haven’t watched her stories yet, as I like to read here first, but bet it’s from her new in the s**t collection!!!
Yep of course it is, she’s off “ shooting” it today with her crack team of photographers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.