Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 🥱🥱🥱 Chanel bag 🥱🥱🥱 anyone else bored at this point? Wonder what jewellery they had to sell in order to afford another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that, they look very similar. Could they be related? With her outfit and the way she's positioned in the centre, if she had a posey it could've been a double wedding!
Wasn’t she a crew mate that was in a pic from Vegas where a bloke looked at LL in a bikini and told her to work out ! Can you tell I’m unemployed and have got too much time on my hands 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she a crew mate that was in a pic from Vegas where a bloke looked at LL in a bikini and told her to work out ! Can you tell I’m unemployed and have got too much time on my hands 😂😂
Yes he did, made a comment about her stomach or something. If that's your shape no matter what you do that is your shape, I bet he was a-blocked

Yet another Channelle - I'm channelling Waynetta Slob, if your old like me your remember the Slobs had a child called Frogmella, good name for a bag that 😂

Yawna must of had a right old tantrum, no hotels no going out, get me, get me, get me a bag........now!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she’s happy again! She has new stuff.
where’s he got that from ? Aren’t the shops shut?
That eating with those offensively bad lips. I just can’t. She really has no idea how stupid she looks.
Is it just me or are the table behind her looking horrified? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That eating with those offensively bad lips. I just can’t. She really has no idea how stupid she looks.
I've often wondered if some of her designer gear is fake. She has so much of it. My little sister was showing me how you can buy fakes direct from China on instagram, the quality is decent and they have such a wide range of items. They come boxed up etc. She lies about so much I wouldn't put it past her. Hard to know though isn't it. OMR seems so smug, so maybe it is real.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or are the table behind her looking horrified? 😂
You can’t blame them 😂 not only are they witnessing the crazy-eyed blubber-mouth sloshing her drink around her mouth, but they’re also being subjected to it without any smoothing filter or body warping. God knows how much worst that would’ve looked in the flesh! It’s like she tries to act like a child. A creepy child. With her Tango Daddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've often wondered if some of her designer gear is fake. She has so much of it. My little sister was showing me how you can buy fakes direct from China on instagram, the quality is decent and they have such a wide range of items. They come boxed up etc. She lies about so much I wouldn't put it past her. Hard to know though isn't it. OMR seems so smug, so maybe it is real.
been over this loads, she doesn’t have fake bags, they’re about the only thing in her life that’s real.

That bleeping cap has knocked me sideways 😂 he must have got absolutely sick of seeing her wear that monstrosity from Zara

Reactions: 3
been over this loads, she doesn’t have fake bags, they’re about the only thing in her life that’s real.

That bleeping cap has knocked me sideways 😂 he must have got absolutely sick of seeing her wear that monstrosity from Zara
Ah ok sorry, I'm trying to catch up as much as possible but so many threads and small baby distracting me 😂

I know, it looks like something you buy from a market stall 😩

Reactions: 2
This is true I know a site called ‘taobao’ you can get shoes, bags, accessories and even boxes depending on the brand

OMR must have money burning a hole in his pocket to actually spend £500 on that hideous cap! £500 -- on a cap?!
Furthermore, the cap is only available online in one colour (peach) on the UK website AND the French website -- and both websites state that other colours are only available IN STORE. So where on earth did he get a black one from? Ebay? Unless he bought it before lockdown.

Reactions: 9
OMR must have money burning a hole in his pocket to actually spend £500 on that hideous cap! £500 -- on a cap?!
Furthermore, the cap is only available online in one colour (peach) on the UK website AND the French website -- and both websites state that other colours are only available IN STORE. So where on earth did he get a black one from? Ebay? Unless he bought it before lockdown.
If you have good relationship with SA you are still able to shop new collection via WhatsApp ;-) they take payment over the phone and send goodies to your home address.

Reactions: 5
That’s a very good point. All shops that sell Chanel have been shut since mid-December in London and you can’t buy brand new Chanel bags online, right?

If you have good relationship with SA you are still able to shop new collection via WhatsApp ;-) they take payment over the phone and send goodies to your home address.

Yes agreed, there are also professional shoppers who will source globally, know the SA's and get what you want. The only caveat to that is Hermes, there on a level on their own

I reckon it’s off of HEWI. Or that other place Sellier.

but then I suppose little old cheating mr luxe and his cheating “instagrammer wife” really are in the upper echelons of soceity and therefore should expect Chanel to be shipped to them during a pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.