Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can have filler and tit in noses these days can’t you? To lift the tip and such like? Or is that just for wonky noses?

love is love Lorna. SNORT!
( until you cheat and paddy because you want more stuff).
Yes non-surgical rhinoplasty is really popular, I think that’s what she’s had done. It’s not just about volume with fillers if you get a good doctor. Too many cowboy injectors out there re: her pout trout

Surely it can’t just be money, you don’t wake up next to fag breath for ten years just for one or two bags?!
She had nothing before she met him, I suppose she saw him as a paid up credit card waiting to be used, apparently she didn’t know he smoked until their wedding day: (cough cough “bollocks”) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes non-surgical rhinoplasty is really popular, I think that’s what she’s had done. It’s not just about volume with fillers if you get a good doctor. Too many cowboy injectors out there re: her pout trout

She had nothing before she met him, I suppose she saw him as a paid up credit card waiting to be used, apparently she didn’t know he smoked until their wedding day: (cough cough “bollocks”) 😂
Not defending her as you know but... don’t forget they got married after 6 months if I’m correct? So, maybe she didn’t really know as he hid it! Hard if you’re spending 24/7 with someone but not so hard if you’re going on dates, staying the night and going to work the next day. She was crew so was away for a few days at a time!! I did it for nearly 6 years! Granted it wasn’t a forever relationship but I could easily hide it and Mr Luxe only had to hide it for 6 months! By that time he was sold on the young cabin crew and she on the sugar daddy so nothing to lose at that stage!

PS Don’t judge me for smoking...

Reactions: 7
You can have filler and tit in noses these days can’t you? To lift the tip and such like? Or is that just for wonky noses?

love is love Lorna. SNORT!
( until you cheat and paddy because you want more stuff).
Yes, it totally could be edited but she seems to always have that slope which looks like a typical rhinoplasty. We also know how insecure, fake and vain she is that it wouldn’t surprise me at all. But, who knows for sure ....
The first picture is from before she had fillers (2014) so it’s not filler. The second photo shows how much shorter her tip is now.

I just noticed as well how deep her nasolabial folds used to be despite being so young in her wedding photos. She must has so much filler there too.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m actually shocked that she’s been sent a kit to take her own blood - is that a thing in the UK? As a healthcare practitioner myself I find that really odd and unsafe (even more unsafe in Lorna’s hands), but the thought of Lorna taking her own blood cracks me the duck up 😂 There would be blood everywhere!
It’s just a pin prick like with a bloody glucose test. You squeeze a small amount into a little tube.

It’s just a pin prick like with a bloody glucose test. You squeeze a small amount into a little tube.
I did initially think that but I wasn’t sure. Well that’s piss easy, and she has nothing to complain about.

Guaranteed all, apart from her mum and John are no where to be seen now!
She’d be more relatable if she showed her real life instead of fakeville!
The other chick in white looks more like the bride and Lorna looks like she came to spoof the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The other chick in white looks more like the bride and Lorna looks like she came to spoof the wedding.
Yeah .. they’re really weird wedding photos .. they might have been going for the informal look but looks like they’re advertising some comedy tv show on a dodgy channel !😂😂😂 wonder who she has cut out at either end ?

Reactions: 10
Not defending her as you know but... don’t forget they got married after 6 months if I’m correct? So, maybe she didn’t really know as he hid it! Hard if you’re spending 24/7 with someone but not so hard if you’re going on dates, staying the night and going to work the next day. She was crew so was away for a few days at a time!! I did it for nearly 6 years! Granted it wasn’t a forever relationship but I could easily hide it and Mr Luxe only had to hide it for 6 months! By that time he was sold on the young cabin crew and she on the sugar daddy so nothing to lose at that stage!

PS Don’t judge me for smoking...
I’m just wondering why you would get married after 6 months of dating, especially with someone who divorced twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you’re all forgetting the Uber filters that are on everything she does now, of course she looks different.
On a different note, quote one is nice and original 🙄
D92D19DD-E70D-42B9-B6C7-CCA6FFD7F360.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is that girl also wearing a very similar white dress at her wedding?! Isn’t like Lorna to let someone else share the limelight

Who is that girl also wearing a very similar white dress at her wedding?! Isn’t like Lorna to let someone else share the limelight
I thought that, they look very similar. Could they be related? With her outfit and the way she's positioned in the centre, if she had a posey it could've been a double wedding!

Yes, it totally could be edited but she seems to always have that slope which looks like a typical rhinoplasty. We also know how insecure, fake and vain she is that it wouldn’t surprise me at all. But, who knows for sure ....
The first picture is from before she had fillers (2014) so it’s not filler. The second photo shows how much shorter her tip is now.

I just noticed as well how deep her nasolabial folds used to be despite being so young in her wedding photos. She must has so much filler there too.
I think if anything, she’s had filler in her nose so the tip can then have a more subtle profile. But still we would probably have to actually see her physically in person to make any practical judgement away from her filtered Instagram face

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.